ISON

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Re: ISON

Post by Lozion » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:13 am

daniel wrote:If and until it decides to move contrary to gravity and precession due to coordinate time, it's just another comet to me.
Daniel, what do you make of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf7XngcrGxs
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:44 am

Lozion wrote:
daniel wrote:If and until it decides to move contrary to gravity and precession due to coordinate time, it's just another comet to me.
Daniel, what do you make of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf7XngcrGxs
It will be interesting to keep a watch on. However, movement under intelligent control does not necessarily imply "ETs," as the NWO has been experimenting with technology to move comets. They did successful "target practice" with Shoemaker-Levy and crashed it into Jupiter.

Phobos would make an interesting target, as the Titans (pre-Annunaki) first colonized Mars to get easy access to the asteroid belt. Phobos and Deimos are "dead arks" and are no longer supporting the Martian magnetic field. If they were to park ISON in orbit around Mars, then it would quickly re-establish the Martian magnetic field, shield the planet from solar radiation, and make it habitable again.

Could be the return of the "gods" to their ancient colony, or the NWO building a new home, or just a plain comet moving differently because the sun is now acting differently (like skipping a sunspot cycle). I've not heard anything favoring any particular scenario at this point.

Not on the ISON topic, but in the video... I have heard of a procedure to lengthen telomeres (or "tell-a-ma-rear" as the narrator pronounces it) where colloidal gold is introduced into the soil of certain, seed-producing plants, and the plant "digests" the gold into monatomic form for digestion in the seeds. One of those things I've been meaning to experiment with, but have never gotten around to. Chemicals, as in most vitamins, are barely 4% digestible by the body, whereas minerals bound in food are 99%. Seems a logical approach. So if there are any gardeners out there, give it a try--but if you become immortal, please drop us a line and let us know!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:49 am

Txs Daniel, lets keep an eye on ISON. I have a feeling this is part of the Blue Beam/fake landing deception ploy. World wide scrambling for gold, etc.

http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/09/2 ... ekend.aspx

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Tolec used to be very friendly with Tanaath of the Silver Legion. He interviewed Tanaath once, maybe twice. Something has happened because I have been following the Tanaath broadcasts (which have been very frequent since May 2013). Tanaath and her friend, Sunfire said that they don't agree with the info which Tolec has been putting out recently.

I found this in Tanaath's website:
http://www.silverlegion.org/Updates-and ... pa-al-head
Words from Pa'al, Head of the Galactic Federation of Planets
by Tanaath on 09/05/13

In light of Tolec's released information, we've asked Pa'al, Head of the Galactic Federation of Planets, to comment on the situation. His words, telepathically relayed to me are as follows:

"Greetings;

I have been asked to give my statement regarding Tolec and the Andromeda Council. The Andromeda Council has been an ally of ours for many thousands of years. Tolec has likewise been a friend, both professionally, and at times, personally. However, despite our close working relationship with the Andromeda Council, they do not speak for us.

As Tolec has emphasized many times during his tenure speaking on Earth, he is the rightful appointed representative of the Andromeda Council. He is not, however, similarly empowered to speak on behalf of the Galactic Federation of Planets. That role falls upon Sunfire, our consciously activated and chosen incarnate representative; or Tanaath, in the case of direct telepathy, such as now. The Andromeda Council and Tolec do not speak for the Galactic Federation of Planets.

As it pertains to Comet Ison, the truth of the matter is that we do not at this moment know who sent it or why. It is most certainly not ours, as we have no need of something that comes in using a ballistic trajectory traveling at sub-light speeds, regardless of dimension. All of our allies and members have sufficient technology to get a ship into the system in a matter of hours, without requiring the lengthy transit time of a comet. This 'Xanterexx' is not a term or abbreviation of any term known to us.

Regardless of who sent it or why, if it appears to come under ill intent, we will stand in opposition to it. This I can promise you. We will ourselves die before we permit any threat such as this to cause harm to you.

We do not know why the Andromeda Council, if they have data on this Comet Ison, have chosen not to share it with us, their allies and partners in the liberation of this system. The fact remains that they have said nothing to us about Ison, especially not what has been related via Tolec to the public of Terra.

We do not dictate to the Andromeda Council how to communicate with their incarnate representative. Matters of protecting and communicating with incarnates are left up to their 'parent' groups, mostly their own personal family members. The Andromeda Council protects Tolec in their own way. Our standards of protecting our incarnates, and ensuring that their lines of communication remain intact, are different from those used by the Andromeda Council.

I do certainly understand that this matter has raised confusion and uncertainty in those who review the material put out by the Andromeda Council via Tolec, and the material put out by the Galactic Federation of Planets via Sunfire and via Tanaath. In this case, to those who are not attempting to find the truth from within themselves, this would appear to be a bare matter of 'he says/she says' and thus, absolutely unprovable or unverifiable. However, I would urge you to look within yourself. Use the lens of your own discernment in this matter. Do not fear being 'wrong'. Instead, be guided by your own heart and soul. The words of others can form signposts, but it's up to you to make your own road.

This is hopefully the last I will be required to speak on this matter. Be well, all of you."

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:42 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Tolec used to be very friendly with Tanaath of the Silver Legion. He interviewed Tanaath once, maybe twice. Something has happened because I have been following the Tanaath broadcasts (which have been very frequent since May 2013). Tanaath and her friend, Sunfire said that they don't agree with the info which Tolec has been putting out recently.
Have you taken an objective look at the "information" being related here, and its symbolic content?

Fortunately it's not "channeled"... just somebody hearing voices in their head.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:14 pm

I remember reading about an ET or somebody similar from a so called 'Ashtar Command'. I think it was in relation with some channeled material. If you read Svali's writings (i believe they were published sometime between 2001 and 2006), you'll find out - if it's true - that "many groups at the local ["Illuminati"] level worship ancient deities such as 'El', 'Baal', and 'Ashtarte', as well as 'Isis and Osiris' and 'Set'". [1]

[1] Part 2: Who and What is the Illuminati?; Part 14 – Illuminati History and Future
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:47 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh55pPSa ... 5nP2xzFTWQ
ISON will get close enough for a complete vindication of danial's Mars remark. This Saturday is will occur. How does the object fare above the north pole of the planet, as far as activity with a Van Allen belt?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Evansville64 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh55pPSa ... 5nP2xzFTWQ
ISON will get close enough for a complete vindication of danial's Mars remark. This Saturday is will occur. How does the object fare above the north pole of the planet, as far as activity with a Van Allen belt?
It is the proximity that matters, like charged particles. The orientation should not make that much difference.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:17 pm

More stuff on Xanterex/ISON from Tolec: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkgXfrnX ... e=youtu.be

Strangely, the supposed visitation from the Xanterrex crew will happen only IF dramatic changes will affect Earth after an asteroid behind the biosphere causes these changes... Sounds like this is planned for them to show just at the right time and be hailed as our Saviors or some such.
Well, with the possibility of a US shutdown in Oct, rumors of multiple drills & FEMA activity also in Oct/Nov and ISON flying by soon, Fall should be interesting... :D

T11
Seeker
Seeker

Post by T11 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Lozion wrote:More stuff on Xanterex/ISON from Tolec: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkgXfrnX ... e=youtu.be
Tolec sounds weird in this message. I don't like it and think Tanaath might be right about this. I stopped listening half-way through because I felt like I was being programmed. Are they tying to get us to want catastrophic earthquakes with the promise that it's the only way we'll get to meet our "star families?" Well, screw that. Not buying into it!