The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:28 am

Covid-1984: the Pandemic That Never Was

Covid-1984: The Great ‘Global’ Corona Swindle
https://roguemale.org/2020/08/31/covid- ... never-was/

NEW PAPER, added 8/30/20, The CDC all but admits Covid is Fake. I run some numbers for you.
http://mileswmathis.com/logic.pdf
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:32 pm

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:33 pm

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Fraudulent PCR Tests Taken To Court

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:30 am

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: Lockdowns, masks & vaccines

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:29 am

A peer reviewed study on how useless wearing a surgical mask to stop infection is:
https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/full/10.7326/M20-6817

People also forget that in the UK, before lockdown began, the Government stated that Covid was not an HCID.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:16 am

An Anti-Vaxxer’s Letter To The Vaccinated

"I implore you to do as much research as you can before deciding whether or not you will join those who take the new COVID 19 vaccines. Please make the effort to look beyond the claims of globalist philanthropists, manufacturers, government advisors, the mainstream media and politicians."
https://in-this-together.com/anti-vaxxer-letter/

Together But Falling Apart

"However, the last nine months have been nothing but an absolutely dedicated, well organized and diligent global effort to re-brand the common flu as a devasting pandemic just barely under control."
https://off-guardian.org/2020/12/05/tog ... ing-apart/

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:01 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:16 am
"However, the last nine months have been nothing but an absolutely dedicated, well organized and diligent global effort to re-brand the common flu as a devasting pandemic just barely under control."
https://off-guardian.org/2020/12/05/tog ... ing-apart/
It is rather curious how fast people forget the common flu season that matches perfectly with the new "corona virus".

I read from some mainstream news that "the experts" said that synthetic RNA that is in those vaccines doesn't do harm nor modify your DNA at all. Which is totally bullshit because thats how they can mutate DNA with RNA.

I remember from back when the vaccines I was given they always said that you cant get a vaccine for virus infections. I guess things change and people get mutated synthetically. Got my latest vaccine cocktail about 18 years ago in the army and believe it has lost its effectiveness by now or few years ago. Don't plan on taking anymore of them though.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:52 am

You mean "new" coronavirus that is nothing but the cold and flu that has been marketed to us as a pandemic by liars in the mainstream media, lying politicians and lying scientists?
Ilkka wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:01 am
I read from some mainstream news that "the experts" said that synthetic RNA that is in those vaccines doesn't do harm nor modify your DNA at all. Which is totally bullshit because thats how they can mutate DNA with RNA.
Absolutely Ilkka, if one thing alone should put people off getting a vaccine that Doctors will not take themselves and that Big Pharma are EXEMPT from lawsuits for, is a lying politician like Nicola Sturgeon, Trump or Boris saying they will take the vaccine live on TV. Talk about desparation! :roll:

My last vaccine would have been years ago before flying to South America but luckily I have no plans to go there again any time soon. So far it looks like I will be grounded in my home country for the forseeable if they do bring in nonsense like an immunity passport. No bad thing. I am telling anyone that will listen not to take their vaccine but unfortunately many are still so brainswashed they are desparate for this. I have no sympathy for someone that will blindly take a vaccine like this despite clear warning signs against doing so and not doing their homework on it beforehand. Also, if you haven't figured out that this is all one massive con job just now what have you been doing during 2020?

I know a teacher who confirms that all staff and pupils apparently off with the virus and self isolating are NOT ILL in the slightest and are using the time to skive, watch netflix and play xbox. They now see through the global psyop but others need to follow suit fast, otherwise things will only get worse. Pupils at the school are so bored of the illegal lockdown bullshit that they are not leaving the school grounds to go home after school and have started hanging around and vandalising neighbours houses and causing bother for the local community. I don't condone such behaviour but GOOD ON THEM! Everyone should be rioting and protesting instead of blindly accepting the current situation because the BBC and co. are such trustworthy British intitutions and would never lie to us, despite clear evidence of them covering up paedophilia for decades! :evil:

The sooner we get rid of the "parasitical elite" from our lives and society the better.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:40 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:52 am
Absolutely Ilkka, if one thing alone should put people off getting a vaccine that Doctors will not take themselves and that Big Pharma are EXEMPT from lawsuits for, is a lying politician like Nicola Sturgeon, Trump or Boris saying they will take the vaccine live on TV. Talk about desparation! :roll:

My last vaccine would have been years ago before flying to South America but luckily I have no plans to go there again any time soon. So far it looks like I will be grounded in my home country for the forseeable if they do bring in nonsense like an immunity passport. No bad thing. I am telling anyone that will listen not to take their vaccine but unfortunately many are still so brainswashed they are desparate for this. I have no sympathy for someone that will blindly take a vaccine like this despite clear warning signs against doing so and not doing their homework on it beforehand. Also, if you haven't figured out that this is all one massive con job just now what have you been doing during 2020?

I know a teacher who confirms that all staff and pupils apparently off with the virus and self isolating are NOT ILL in the slightest and are using the time to skive, watch netflix and play xbox. They now see through the global psyop but others need to follow suit fast, otherwise things will only get worse. Pupils at the school are so bored of the illegal lockdown bullshit that they are not leaving the school grounds to go home after school and have started hanging around and vandalising neighbours houses and causing bother for the local community. I don't condone such behaviour but GOOD ON THEM! Everyone should be rioting and protesting instead of blindly accepting the current situation because the BBC and co. are such trustworthy British intitutions and would never lie to us, despite clear evidence of them covering up paedophilia for decades! :evil:

The sooner we get rid of the "parasitical elite" from our lives and society the better.
Yea, thats funny about Trump etc. taking that vaccine on live TV, means nothing if its just saline solution. If it is a real thing then good for them I couldn't care less. Still that thing smells fishy.
I dont like those kinds of people either who are hyped about getting vaccine. Not sure about kids running amok and causing havoc in these parts (nothing special in the news), luckly its about to be Christmas time and they get vacation anyways so we'll see more in early next year.

Today I read that in UK there are two nurses or other hospital workers who got vaccinated and almost immediately got some side effects some time after days or something. Catch is they both had allergies, didn't say what nor released their names, and no details about them side effects. Right after the officials said that anyone with allergy cant get that vaccine, wonder why... :D

Might have something to do with a little bit of mutating DNA playing havoc with ones insides, causing whatnot.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:38 pm

It happened again someone in Alaska who had no previous allergies got allergetic reaction in about 4 minutes after getting vaccine, from Pfizer and Biontech. Hoo boy, how many of those cases till they drop the whole thing I wonder. Interestingly I couldn't get link since it aint in this finnish mainstream news site, but I gather you can be able to google it.