Annunaki & Nibiru

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

WhiteFyre
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Annunaki & Nibiru

Post by WhiteFyre » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:00 am

I hope you realize how ridiculous that sounds. "about the size of the moon in the southern sky." It would have to be moving at an extreme, and I mean Extreme, speed to go from practically invisible in the sky to the size of the moon in the southern hemisphere within four weeks. It would also have already been reported by just about every astronomer in the south by now.

edit-And I'm not even getting started on the gravitational effects that would be apparent long before such a thing were to occur, such as the effect on the tides.

aeral
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aeral » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi Daniel,
I'm not understanding the contradiction between the low ethical level of the "gods" and the advanced powers they had to travel to earth and manipulate us genetically. Wouldn't they and their minions who control things today want to spiritually advance? Instead, they want to stay in 3d to keep doing evil. How is it they're so different from us?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:20 pm

aeral wrote:I'm not understanding the contradiction between the low ethical level of the "gods" and the advanced powers they had to travel to earth and manipulate us genetically. Wouldn't they and their minions who control things today want to spiritually advance? Instead, they want to stay in 3d to keep doing evil.
Good question. I am still researching the ancient legends regarding the gods, but there is mounting evidence that they do not seek ascension because they are immortal in the 3rd density--their bodies do not age like ours do (the Apocrypha says that man was created to live for only 120 years, hinting that this is not the normal state of affairs for a 3rd density entity). And this only applies to the Annunaki-series of gods, from which the major religions were formed. Keep that in mind and consider what the religious tradition say about spiritual ascension. Normally, they refer to the heaven/hell dichotomy and once you are sent to one realm, you are there for eternity--no further chance for advancement. Sit around playing a harp or burn in eternal torment. Personally, I don't see the universe as having "dead ends" like that, so in my opinion, there is "something wrong with this picture."

Using the current geological dating system, the Annunaki arrived about 240,000 BC with the founding of the cities of Eridu and Erech. A single Annunaki king would rule for tens of thousands of years (the Sumerian records state that, "Two kings ruled Eridu for 64,800 years"). And when they finally left, which appears to be fairly recent around 1500 BC when the Earth's magnetic ionization level dropped and their technology stopped working here, they really hadn't changed much. No evolution across a quarter-million years? That has to be a conscious choice.

But there are exceptions... in the case of the Sumerian gods, Enki was the big exception, the Greek Poseidon, Roman Neptune or Norse Thor. He secretly taught humanity the knowledge forbidden by the gods that kept a foot in the door to give us this opportunity NOW. I would not be surprised if, like Stargate's Oma Desala, Enki did ascend and continues to help humanity.

What conclusions would you draw from this mythological evidence? And consider what kind of entities would WANT to stay in a 3D world--and keep others there, as well?

There is also a lot of evidence that the gods were able to grant immortality to any human and there existed processes that allowed a human to achieve immortality for themselves (Taoist priests had a procedure to create a pill of immortality; the fountain of youth legends, etc.) But there was always a catch to it--you could not remain on Earth. If the gods granted immortality, you could never leave their realm without becoming mortal again (Like departing Shangri-La in James Hilton's classic story, Lost Horizon). If a priest managed to make himself immortal, the gods would send a cloud down to pick him up, and carry him off to heaven.
aeral wrote:How is it they're so different from us?
Are they really that different? If you turn on the television, what do you see?

Mankind is making a transition and for the first time in history, can choose for himself. We have not been very "different"... but now, we CAN BE, if we choose to do so.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mon-Nai » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:10 pm

WhiteFyre wrote:I hope you realize how ridiculous that sounds. "about the size of the moon in the southern sky." It would have to be moving at an extreme, and I mean Extreme, speed to go from practically invisible in the sky to the size of the moon in the southern hemisphere within four weeks. It would also have already been reported by just about every astronomer in the south by now.

edit-And I'm not even getting started on the gravitational effects that would be apparent long before such a thing were to occur, such as the effect on the tides.
Hello there, I understand how ridiculous this sounds. I have been asked to share this, by a dear friend. I am not scientifically inclined, so forgive my vagueness. This is how it happened last time, as explained to me. You should only be able to see it right before sunrise, and around sunset near the sun. The gravitational effects are being mitigated by the Anunnaki, by means that would also sound ridiculous to you, as is customary, as part of the gold transaction. My friend did mention freak tides last time this happened. He believes that there will be freak tides between the next few weeks and into Jan. He also mentioned that there are innumerable variables now that did not exist last crossing, such as the three gorges dam in China. The weight shift of this amount of water, plus many many other things, may change the effect Nibiru normally has on Earth.
Hope this helps.

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

More about Annunaki & Nibiru

Post by Mon-Nai » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Hello,

Here is some more general information about Nibiru/Anunnaki, as told to me by a dear friend who spent much time there:

First off, let me say that there is no need to fear the Anunnaki. Some speak of nefarious things the Anunnaki have done, you must understand that the 6th Emperor of Nibiru was a tyrant, and his rule can be described as malevolent. The Anunnaki are a very old and respected people in the galaxy, so when the 6th Emperor passed, preparations were made by the one who would become the 7th Emperor to return the Anunnaki to their benevolent roots. The 7th Emperor of Nibiru, who's name shall not be said, Lord of the Anunnaki is how you must refer to him on Nibiru.(Anunnaki prison is not very pleasant I'm told)

The Anunnaki have a very orderly society, very little crime, and do not appreciate disruptions/outbursts. There isn't a lot of individuality, and a level of respect for the emperor is expected. You are not allowed to speak informally of the emperor, his name is known, but is not said out of respect. Your name is the most soothing sound you can hear. Do not talk politics when on Nibiru, you will be viewed as a troublemaker. I say this because most of you will be allowed to travel there soon.

Nibiru is about four times the size of Earth. They refer to us as Jah-ku, a word that alludes to the inherent creativity that is seen in all us humans, that is not as prevalent throughout the galaxy. The capital city, City of the Ones(city of god would be approximate translation) population is over one billion. The main university, is about the size of England, and is respected around the galaxy.

There is no day or night on Nibiru. Gold is dispersed into the atmosphere (I do not know exactly how), and creates a glowing sky, reflecting so there is always sufficient light. The gold in the air helps in the Anunnaki's longevity somehow, and may serve other purposes. It is difficult for them to breathe our air for extended time. Earth has way more nitrogen, and less oxygen.

Time is relative to where you are, so there are people in the galaxy who are 100,000 Earth years old, yet on their planet they would be the equivalent of 25 earth years. Gravity, nutrition, and DNA effect the aging process. Nutrition alone can bring a Jah-ku lifespan up around 120, like Daniel said. The Anunnaki are expert time keepers, they keep time based on the rhythmic pulse of the core of Nibiru.

The Anunnaki children are raised without their parents for the equivalent of the first 7 years. They are schooled during this time in a way that allows them to retain 100% function of their brain, then returned to parents. The Anunnaki do not sleep like we do, they meditate. They are taught chants that allow them to meditate themselves into a lucid state.

The Anunnaki are very efficient farmers, they grow everything in one area of Nibiru. There is an animal similar to a cow that they eat for red meat. There is a bird similar to an inu, that is used for poultry. Some Anunnaki are vegetarian, vegan, etc. There is a Jah-ku(earth human) community on Nibiru, they even have cafe style restaurants!

I will try to address what I know about human lineage soon. Hint: the human species is much older than you can imagine, and we are not native to this galaxy. And when I say human I mean us, Anunnaki, Pledian, Lemurian, the Ancients, Ibanese, Arcturian, etc. There are sentient beings who are native to this galaxy, some are Ke' Ulla-Tak(basically telepathic plants), some are Draco/SM, and some are the ones you know as the Greys...

LöncsVezér
Muggle
Muggle

Post by LöncsVezér » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:27 pm

daniel wrote:
Mon-Nai wrote:Nibiru is real,the sun is large in its sky right now...
Coordinates, please? Right ascension and declination?
Hi Daniel,

you might find the following information on Planet X useful as you have mentioned you'd been trying to locate it unsuccessfully.

Source:
http://2012portal.blogspot.co.uk/2012_0 ... chive.html

Planet X

Planet X is a planet in the outskirts of our solar system. Its surface is not suitable for physical life, but underground there is a vast system of tunnels and bases that was under Illuminati control until 1999 and is in the hands of the Light forces thereon.

In 2002, the Pleiadians have given me exact data about characteristics and orbital elements of that planet. It has a rock interior and surface covered with frozen methane ice, which gives it a bluish hue. Its diameter is 9400 miles and its mass is 0.76 Earth masses. Semimajor axis of the orbit is 70 AU, and the inclination is 40 degrees.

Imagine my delight and surprise when I found an article by Japanese astronomer Patryk Lykawka, who stated in 2008 that »hypothetical« planet X should be composed of rock and ice, its diameter would be between 6200 and 9300 miles and its mass between 0.3 and 0.7 Earth masses. Semimajor axis of the orbit should be between 100 and 170 AU and inclination up to 40 degrees :

http://allesoversterrenkunde.nl/artikel ... net-X.html

The main reason why the astronomers have officially not yet discovered this planet is that they are »told« by the Cabal not to report about it. Also, they are mainly looking for new planets near the ecliptic, but because of its highly inclined orbit this is not where planet X is to be found. Since it is a pretty big object, it would be fairly easy to see it even in larger amateur telescopes if you knew where to look. And oh by the way, it is NOT Nibiru and is NOT going to crash on Earth.

Also this became mainstream news back in May, brazilian astronomer insisting Planet X exists:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ystem.html

Cheers,
LV

Kano
Mage
Mage

Re: More about Annunaki & Nibiru

Post by Kano » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Earth has way more nitrogen, and less oxygen.

There is a Jah-ku(earth human) community on Nibiru, they even have cafe style restaurants!
I will try to address what I know about human lineage soon

Hi,

Thanks very much for the very interesting info. I am interested to hear more about the earth human community on Nibiru. I also wonder how the earth humans cope with the difference in atmospheres. Have they been genetically modified to breathe the air on Nibiru?

Kano

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mon-Nai » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Kano wrote:
Earth has way more nitrogen, and less oxygen.

There is a Jah-ku(earth human) community on Nibiru, they even have cafe style restaurants!
I will try to address what I know about human lineage soon

Hi,

Thanks very much for the very interesting info. I am interested to hear more about the earth human community on Nibiru. I also wonder how the earth humans cope with the difference in atmospheres. Have they been genetically modified to breathe the air on Nibiru?

Kano
Hello Kano,
You don't have to be modified to breathe the air on Nibiru. It is different, the increased oxygen and gold particles will create a kind of "euphoric vertigo" at first,but you get used to it. It's far better for you than an atmosphere of chemtrails and low oxygen levels. I don't know the background story of the Jah-ku community, but my friend says that after disclosure and travel restrictions are lifted, he believes that there will be as many people that want to come back to Earth, as there will be people who want to start another life on another planet, of which there are many who would accept us with open arms. Did you know that Earth music is listened to around the galaxy? Many cultures around the galaxy believe that our creativity would be a welcome and valuable addition to their culture. Can you imagine the beings in the crafts in our sky listening to John Coltrane?

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Hello Kano,
You don't have to be modified to breathe the air on Nibiru. It is different, the increased oxygen and gold particles will create a kind of "euphoric vertigo" at first,but you get used to it. It's far better for you than an atmosphere of chemtrails and low oxygen levels. I don't know the background story of the Jah-ku community, but my friend says that after disclosure and travel restrictions are lifted, he believes that there will be as many people that want to come back to Earth, as there will be people who want to start another life on another planet, of which there are many who would accept us with open arms. Did you know that Earth music is listened to around the galaxy? Many cultures around the galaxy believe that our creativity would be a welcome and valuable addition to their culture. Can you imagine the beings in the crafts in our sky listening to John Coltrane?
So very interesting.

With respect to disclosure, you speak of it as if there will actually be a planet-wide admission of sentient life elsewhere in the cosmos. I assume your friend believes he will be around to witness this disclosure. I am not asking for timeframes as those are always a let down. But I would like to know why he/she feels that disclosure is imminent.

As far as music, that is VERY interesting that you said that. For whatever reason, I have always felt that those good vibes that us humans make would be a universal language appreciated even outside of Earth. This has always been an intuition of mine. Very cool that you mentioned it.

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mon-Nai » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:41 am

Kano wrote:
So very interesting.

With respect to disclosure, you speak of it as if there will actually be a planet-wide admission of sentient life elsewhere in the cosmos. I assume your friend believes he will be around to witness this disclosure. I am not asking for timeframes as those are always a let down. But I would like to know why he/she feels that disclosure is imminent.

As far as music, that is VERY interesting that you said that. For whatever reason, I have always felt that those good vibes that us humans make would be a universal language appreciated even outside of Earth. This has always been an intuition of mine. Very cool that you mentioned it.
Hello,
There are many ways that disclosure could happen, but no guarantee as to how it will happen. He said that it will be as gentle as possible, maybe an event that will be interfered with in a way that you cannot deny the assistance of other races. The problem is that the Jah-ku are afraid of what they call "aliens". Partially because aliens are shown to you as something bad, imposing, or menacing in your media. Also, the powers that be believe that this will shatter people's religious beliefs, driving them mad. When my friend is negotiating with the powers that be, he asks them what will happen when these beings arrive and share stories of Jesus,Mohammed, Etc. This causes a paradigm shift within the powers that be. As far as an official announcement, he says that everything is ready to go now, but disclosure could happen as late as 2015, but this is really unknown.

Why does he feel it is immanent?
He is part of an ongoing project, which one of the stated goals is to prepare the Jah-ku for integration into the galactic community. I do not know why this time period has been decided on, but he says that we are the final piece to a very ancient puzzle. Many are waiting to see what happens to us. If we choose to be a peaceful member of the galactic community, it will lead to a cultural renaissance for the Jah-ku. The Jah-ku are one of seven tribes of humans who came to this galaxy and spread out. There are Jah-ku who live elsewhere in this area of the galaxy, our brothers and sisters of whom we will be reunited with. I don't want to confuse anyone, but the story of us being genetically manipulated to make workers is also true. Our genetic lineage is partially earth primate, but mostly Jah ku, from our mother galaxy. The powers that be have slightly different DNA than us. They are direct descendants of the ancient Jah-ku royalty who reside here and elsewhere. When I say powers that be, I am not referring to Rockefellers or Rothschilds, just to be clear. I am speaking of very ancient families who have been ruling us for around 150,000 years. Their names are not recorded in any history on this planet, and will not be spoken here. Their names would make no sense anyway, as there are no references in our recorded history. These records with their names are kept and maintained on Nibiru.

My friend has been, captured/imprisoned/killed. I don't know yet what has happened, but I fear he has been killed. He very much wanted to take part in the transition into the 6th age of man on Earth. I am sharing this because he wanted people to have the choice to live free, and realize their full, and positive potential, and that this information could assist in making this choice. The powers that be want you to make a different choice, they know that you will choose based on how you have been influenced. Did you know that there is an alien prison on an island not too far away from New Zealand?