New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue Beam

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:35 am

Here you go dude, I found this ages ago but haven't ordered anything yet - http://www.jimhumble.biz/

:)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:53 am

Ok, txs for your support guys and sorry to have side-tracked this thread, this is a great community of souls here...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:38 am

Ilkka wrote: Thanks to this article now I see more of this channeled material to be of a hoax.
I am working on maintaining my hope for the future that humanity comes through these times together and in one piece, so we can heal the planet to the best of our ability and explore the stars and have meaningful contact with the LMs and any other friendly star races -- another part of me is watching for the slight of hand "triple threat" of the mid-October debt ceiling, possible world war and the banks shutting down due to a worldwide "virus" in the central banking system. Thanks to Ken's blog, I would solely have been focusing on the events in Syria. The Miley Cyrus bore-a thon was no distraction to speak of.

If the banks suddenly announce they are shutting down for the weekend or something like that, we may have to go through the looting of our bank accounts just like what Greece is going through. Then what... the glorious financial reset "victory" for the people? Not so fast. The NASDAQ already shut down for three hours last week. Beta test?

Ilkka wrote: In the dream I heard these 2 or more guys talking about teaching to make a new vehicle -- a car --
Ilkka, I also equate dreams of cars with the body. I try to notice who is driving. If someone else is driving, I try to locate the issue that is "taking me for a ride."
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

The Hobbit
Muggle
Muggle

Post by The Hobbit » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:15 am

Lozion wrote:
soldierhugsmember wrote:lozion, apparently MMS works for malaria.
http://g2cforum.org/index.php/list/atta ... s-with-mms
Wow, I'm amazed this has not gone viral yet as it should. Goddam Cabal has infiltrated the Red Cross a long time ago that I know for sure. I was in Haiti a week after the 2010 earthquake... In any case, txs soldierhugsmember & how can one access that MMS solution?
Maybe here?
http://www.mmshealthy4life.com/jim-humble's-story.html

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:30 pm

ANNUNAKI

D. Wilcock has been talking a lot about these gods recently. I'm not clear whether he wants to present this information for informative purposes only, or is he trying to say that when we sort out our problems on Earth, they will come back and we will live together happily ever after, reach ascension and/or travel the universe. Or maybe, on some other occasions, he was saying that in the past we were given all those technology gadgets and other kinds of knowledge, but later we abused it and partially destroyed ourselves (e.g. Atlantis). What gods have been visiting us in the past? Who were those gods from all the scriptures and all corners of the world? The Annunaki descendants? Are we talking about the same lineage, the same family and their offspring, or were we visited in the past also by some different physical beings, peaceful explorers, other than the LMs living underground? What about those tens of ET races that Clifford Stone was talking about? [1] How is it possible that no credible photos were ever shown? Apart from maybe drawings and clear pictures of the Atacama (LM) being shown in Greer's documentary. What about the photos of the ring makers of Saturn which Bob Dean talked about [2] and Bergrun wrote a book on? [3] Who are the people doing this and who else is in our solar system? Which beings are physical and which come from other dimensions? And what people/beings brought down the nuclear missiles during the Cold War - the LMs, some other ETs from our solar system, or were those crafts owned by some secret military groups on Earth?

I'm sorry if I missed something in your posts and articles, Daniel, you raised a lot of good questions, but it will get a while until I'll reexamine all the past (mis/dis)information.

[1] Project Camelot interviews Sgt. Clifford Stone
[2] The Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, 2009. Bob Dean's presentation (see the pictures).
[3] Bergrun, Norman, 1986: Ringmakers of Saturn.

CHAINS WITHOUT CHAINS

Economic slavery: trapped within an artificial, “things of value” system, known as money [...] (p. 4)
Have you thought about any solutions, alternatives to the existent economic system? Would you recommend any study material regarding this topic or discussions on Antiquatis etc.? What to make of money? Since we're not at the LM level of growth or harmony, what initial steps could we make towards a fairer economic system? Should we get rid of the fractional reserve lending, the national debt incurred with the private, commercial banks, and coin and control the money supply ourselves like once in America? [1] Recently, I read an article about how many local alternative currencies have developed since 2007. With all this bureaucracy, it's difficult to make some sensible order - and if you want to make it at all, you need proper knowledge.

[1] No More National Debt; The Secret of Oz documentary; Still's Monetary Reforum; The Money Masters; Bill Still YT; Jekyll Island - the Truth Behind the FED.

Mental slavery: trapped within an artificial “set of beliefs,” known as education, where slaves are taught how to serve their masters, how to regurgitate what you are taught, and not question any belief, even if it is totally backwards. (p. 5)
Do you think that the online open-source education [1] will help to increase the mass indoctrination/acceptance of collective beliefs? At first sight, their offer is appealing, since you can learn from home and for free... but how does that relate to your concept of "something for nothing"?

[1] About MIT OCW, Coursera, edX, Khan Academy etc.

Soul slavery: trapped within an artificial “system of faith”, known as religion, to externalize and restrict the growth of consciousness in an attempt to prevent the human soul from developing into an independent spirit. (p. 5)
In the context of the above statement, it is interesting to see what is going on in Kazakhstan's capital Astana City and their Palace of Peace and Accord [1] in the shape of a pyramid, the home of the Congress of World Religions [2] - "the brainchild of Kazakhstan's President Nursultan Nazarbayev and the late Pope John Paul II" -, which for the "Second Congress [in 2006 obtained] the support of all the major world religions as well as the US State Department".[3] There's plenty of other masonic symbols in the city, and even a "handprint [as if] out of the movie Total Recall".[4] At the beginning of August, the media reported about a giant pentagram from Kazakhstan visible on Google Earth.[5] Oh, and let's not forget about the aliens. In 2009, some online news pages reported that Kazakhstan was going to build an alien embassy, although it was later said that it was a joke,[6] and that "Nazca Lines" were also discovered there.[7]

[1] The Palace of Peace and Accord
[2] Congress of World and Traditional Religions
[3] The Congress of World Religions Will Soon Have its Home in Astana
[4] Sinister Sites – Astana, Khazakhstan
[5] What the devil is it doing there? Mystery of enormous pentagram in Kazakhstan visible on Google earth (Mail Online)
Gigantic Pentagram Found in Kazakhstan – Can Be Seen in Google Maps (Vigilant Citizen)
[6] Kazakhstan Building Alien Embassy; Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy; Kazakhstan hosting first alien embassy?; Kazakhstan Hosting Alien Embassy! Not!
[7] UFO mysteries: ‘Nazca Lines’ discovered in Kazakhstan

PROJECT BLUE BEAM

“'Blue is the darkness made visible', while 'beam' comes from the Latin radiare, to radiate, or radio. So the 'blue beam' is to use some radiative process to make something appear from the darkness.” (p. 6)
This peculiarity reminded me a few things. It is interesting to note what Svali wrote about the color blue: [...] They are in set ups, or dramas with other blue children, where they act out the role of a 'blue'. They are drugged, hypnotized, traumatized, while the meaning of blue is ground in over and over. They are forced to act in 'blue' ways. Different trainers and regions will assign different meanings to different colors. Many military systems are coded blue, or protective. The military alters all are called up periodically to reinforce blue training[1]; [...] Beta: this is the next most easily reached state and is often associated with aggressive impulses. Beta state will often hold cult protectors, internal warriors, and military systems. They may be color coded blue[2]; [...] There is a ton of documentation and evidence both through governmental records and online that this stuff really happens. That MK-ULTRA, BLUEBIRD, [...] [3]. Project Bluebird was the CIA's first behavior modification program.[4] And let's not forget about the Project Blue Book (1947-69)![5] I also remember Jordan Maxwell saying how the United Nations at some point changed their color shade to today's blue and relating it to military action (and maybe the Maritime Admiralty Law - the law of banking and commerce). In addition, the song Blue was very popular among teenagers in the Nineties. You can watch the short video, read the lyrics (keep in mind the above quotes on 'blue'), have fun with the armed blue aliens, and think if it can relate to the Blue Beam project.[6] Btw, it was produced by the 'Bliss' Corporation.[7]

[1] Chapter Five: Colors, Metals and Jewel Programming
[2] Chapter Six: Brain Wave Programming
[3] Mind Control and the Government
[4] CIA behavior modification: Project Bluebird
[5] Project Blue Book Archive
[6] Eiffel 65 - Blue
[7] Eiffel 65 (Wikipedia)
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:15 pm

Lozion wrote:I'll comment more when I get better... Are mosquitoes micro versions of SM's? Grrr :?
No problem, L. Though I would not be surprised if the SMs introduced mosquitoes just for the purpose of distributing RNA viruses through the population!

BTW, Tonic water, the stuff used in mixed drinks, is the old cure for malaria because it contains quinine dissolved in it to give it a bitter flavor.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:29 am

PROJECT BLUE BEAM

Currently, society is very accepting of “aliens” and the ET concept, because it has been around since the hippie movement in the mid-1960s. Guess what… that’s 50 years ago. Society has been fully “prepped” and is ready to be fully “conned.” (p. 10)

Can this relate to Crowley's death in 1944 and his (O.T.O.) influence (infiltration) on various Masonic organisations, demonic evocation during all those years etc.? The PTB tried to control the people with drugs, as you say in the paper, even with music. By the way, there is an interesting movie that came out in 2011 called The Sound of My Voice and talks about a "journalist and his girlfriend [who] get pulled in while they investigate a cult whose leader claims to be from the future".[1]

[1] IMDB; PB

“It will begin with some kind of worldwide economic disaster. Not a complete crash, but enough to allow them to introduce some kind of inbetween currency before they introduce their electronic cash to replace all paper or plastic money.” (p. 11)

In mid-July, 50 institutions participated in the exercise called "Quantum Dawn 2", in which they "simulated what would happen if hackers penetrated certain systems in financial companies and agencies. If breached, infections could in theory impact the entire gamut of the sector from exchanges to brokerages to insurance companies".[1] At the end of August, after resigning from her post, Janet Napolitano warned of a "'serious' cyber-threat and devastating natural disaster".[2]
It's curious to see what Batman's opponents wanted to do before they planned to blow up Gotham back in 2012...[3] The main villain has written 'DCS' (as in USDCS)[4] at the back of his jacket with 'courier service' below. The guy with the cement truck who gets stuck near the SE building when the police shows up ends up to be one of his men lately on in the movie. One of the most interesting things in the movie is the villain's plan to destroy the bridges around the city, so the people would remain trapped in it. This reminded me of Wilcock's blog from 2011, in which he said that "top-level insiders [were] telling [them] that charges have been planted in key bridges and airstrips around the US. The Eisenhower Interstate System, from its inception, built cubbyholes into bridges where incendiary devices could be planted at all the key locations that were necessary to bring them down". He suspected that the "Mississippi River bridge collapse of August 1, 2007, was a preliminary test of this system to make sure it would work properly".[5] You can read in the article how the explosives were supposedly planted. Also, the computer guy from the clip speaks with an Arab accent (no surpirise there) and looks much like Steve Jobs to me (they obviously became much more sophisticated). So, do the PTB still have any "cards left"?[6]

[1] Big banks stage mega-cyberattack drill
[2] Departing DHS secretary warns of 'serious' cyber-threat, devastating natural disaster
[3] The dark Knight Rises - the Stock Exchange scene (2012)
[4] Defence Courier Service - transport of secure material
[5] Disclosure Imminent? Part II: Many More Bases Destroyed
[6] 1990s Illuminati Game Cards Still Creating Controversy

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:44 am

Good work pulling all that together Deepfsh, here's some more news from today that backs up the plans even further:

New timeline for origin of ancient Egypt
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-23947820

It probably won't be long until they announce a new finding that surprises everyone... well, almost everyone!!

More comedy...
Previous records suggested the pre-Dynastic period, a time when early groups began to settle along the Nile and farm the land, began in 4000BC. But the new analysis revealed this process started later, between 3700 or 3600BC.

The team found that just a few hundred years later, by about 3100BC, society had transformed to one ruled by a king.

Dr Dee told the BBC World Service programme Science in Action: "The time period is shorter than was previously thought - about 300 or 400 years shorter. Egypt was a state that emerged quickly - over that time one has immense social change.
So in even LESS time they now think we went from farmers to a massive dynasty with monuments we still couldn't build today. I wonder what else they will change their mind about...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:33 am

Djchrismac wrote:It probably won't be long until they announce a new finding that surprises everyone... well, almost everyone!
Yesterday, I stumbled upon this article from Sept. 3: Oldest Bible Found In Palestine Confirms Jesus Was ‘A Servant of God’.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Got this like from a reader of the New World Religion paper... on Red Ice radio. Guess what? Other people have figured out that it's the SAME group of "royals" that have been running all sides of the war against humanity.

Joseph Atwill & Ryan Gilmore - Religious Mind Control, Ancient Warfare & Modern Conflicts
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 130904.php
Joseph Atwill is an independent scholar who has set the world of New Testament scholarship in a new direction. In his book "Caesar's Messiah - The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus," Atwill outlines the series of events in Jesus' ministry that are parallels with the events of the battle campaign of Titus Flavius as recorded by Josephus Flavius in "War of the Jews." Numerous scholars had noticed the parallels between the Gospels and Josephus' work before, but Atwill is the first to notice that all the parallels take place in exact sequence and draw a revolutionary conclusion. Also joining in is Ryan Gilmore who is behind the upcoming event Covert Messiah - Is Christianity the Genesis of Modern Psychological Warfare? We'll discuss how Christianity, the mind control program of the Imperial Cult, has shaped our world to what it is today. The ancient war between Rome and Judea still rages today. Most people do not understand who the players are or that they are targets in this age old story of revenge. In our second hour, we continue to outline the history of the conflict and the nature of the war. We speak about mind control, the sexual revolution and MK Ultra. Joseph and Ryan describe how pacification through religion has led to neo-feudalism. The play pen which we've been given has shaped our minds, our thought process and our concept of history. We end on comparing Shakespeare's work to the Bible. Joseph contends that Shakespeare's work is a "reply" to the bible as they contain the same typology.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii