The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: The COVID-19 Psyop - Media Spin On DC Chaos

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:54 pm

John Paul Rice is very well informed and has a nice message of hope at the end, enjoy:

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: The COVID Psyop: Criminals at work

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:11 pm

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Lised1990
Muggle
Muggle

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Lised1990 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:50 am

The covid-19 has come to check our knowledge and strength our communities or Countries. We are missing many thing our life that can help to improve our life better. So It is need to think again to protect from this Virus.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: The COVID-19 Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:08 am

Lised1990 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:50 am
The covid-19 has come to check our knowledge and strength our communities or Countries. We are missing many thing our life that can help to improve our life better. So It is need to think again to protect from this Virus.
There is no virus, this is nothing but a global scam by criminals that have marketed the common cold and flu as a pandemic, which all the evidence shows is a complete fabrication. There is an old group of child traffickers that have used magick to brainwash a lot of people, it would be worthwhile learning more about them and you will find many links to info on them throughout this forum.

Another video well worth watching that will provide lots of good details on the current covid psyop:

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: The COVID Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:29 pm

You Never Know
David Perez

The other day I called my homie, Big Danny, and asked what he thought was gonna make all this COVID madness go away.

“A comet hitting the earth, and the human race starting all over again,” he said.

“Besides that.”

“A meteor.”

Danny and I have often spoken about Earth’s history of cosmic catastrophes, tales of lost worlds and end times shared by virtually every culture on the planet, how history works in cycles, as the Hopis, among others, have expounded. How the knowledge of the First Nations is as scientific as anything that has come afterward.

A little background before I plow ahead.

Big Danny, a boxing trainer and voracious reader, is my go-to expert on all matters social, historical, economic, and political, and anything in-between. The two of us came of age in the 60s and 70s, raised in the streets of the South Bronx, in New York City, when the ghetto-in-progress ignited on the world stage as an epicenter of mass poverty and relentless arson, where heroin flowed like an oil spill.

Yet it was also an era of deep change, of cultural pride, revolutionary thinking and action, amidst a community that had many shining moments, including the nourishing of Salsa music, and the birth of Hip-Hop.

Danny and I have grown to believe that there are multi-levels of smart: academic, political, spiritual, and intuitive. But especially street smart, that special type of knowing that combines intelligence with survival skills and a heightened sense of detecting bullshit.

Since day one, we’ve both agreed that the official COVID narrative is reeking with bullshit. And if that meant being called a “conspiracy theorist,” we accepted that as a badge of honor.

So there we were, talking about what it would take to end the “crazy-ass shit” going down. After acknowledging (yet another) possible apocalypse, we talked about the Matrix, aka the Mass Media, the corporate-owned entity that manufactures consent, and how there’s already plenty of resistance to the COVID virtual reality. It’s not about what we’re seeing and hearing, but about what we’re NOT hearing and seeing.

This led us to the familiar theme of “you never know.” How you never know what could trigger the type of resistance that changes everything; the power and potential of the seemingly insignificant.

History abounds with small acts that sparked something greater.

There’s Rosa Parks, who boarded a Montgomery, Alabama bus on December 1, 1955 and refused to obey the driver’s order to give up her seat and move to the back of the bus so a white person could sit there.

Parks was arrested for civil disobedience, and her act of defiance, and the Montgomery Bus Boycott that followed, are recognized as pivotal moments in the civil rights movement.

The Occupy Movement began with a September 2011 demonstration in Zuccotti Park, located in New York City’s Wall Street financial district. Initiated by the Canadian social and environmental group/magazine Adbusters, the Occupy Wall Street protest gave rise to a huge, global movement.

There are countless other examples of the “You never know,” and its close cousin: “Who would’ve thought!” And I’m sure readers can cite many of them.

What might permanently shatter the COVID spell? Maybe it’s already happening, a combination of mass demonstrations with a steady stream of the one’s and two’s who have said enough already: a family’s defiant walk in a park, or an unmasked elderly couple waltzing in a public space, or an individual computer programmer developing an “algorithm for liberation” that challenges the censorship of counter-narratives, and undermines the titans of Big Tech.

Maybe it’ll be the power of the Don’t Do. Don’t pay any fines. Don’t accrue any debts. Don’t take the vaccine.

Maybe the mainstream COVID narrative will die a death of a thousand pinpricks.

Hey, I get the “don’t hold your breath” or “people are too far gone” for the resistance to be meaningful and lasting. Most of the time, I feel exactly the same way, waves of despair, anger, deep pessimism, and waiting for that comet or meteor to wash everything clean.

Still, you never know.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/05/you-never-know/

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: The COVID Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:26 pm

Media Mystifies the Massive, Global Drop in Covid Cases, To Push Fear A Little Longer
https://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot. ... op-in.html

What the article misses is:

WHO (finally) admits PCR tests create false positives
Warnings concerning high CT value of tests are months too late…so why are they appearing now? The potential explanation is shockingly cynical.
https://off-guardian.org/2020/12/18/who ... positives/

"Trump is gone, quick lower the test cycles as we no longer need Covid cover now we have stolen our way into power. We can draw this out for a few more months to seem genuine and bring it back later if required."

Those despairing about vaccines should read this and start mentioning some of these points to friends, the reactions are interesting when you say something like "i'll not take an RNA altering vaccine I don't need for cold/flu that won't kill me from a company with a very dodgy track record of vaccinations that I can't sue if anything goes wrong.":

5 questions to ask your friends who plan to get the Covid vaccine
https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/15/5-q ... d-vaccine/

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:23 pm

Queen Elisabeth has a point, I am thinking of others when I dont want to take the vaccine and in doing so try to enlighten others to not take it either. You can think of it that way, however she obviously wants people to take the vaccine, why wouldn't she because of being in such high place of power, of course she didnt get the DNA modification shot because of the elite agenda or if she did then some other kind of DNA modification than the ones they give to the "sheeple". Just gotta wonder when they start to force it on people.
https://sputniknews.com/uk/202102261082 ... 9-vaccine/

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:14 am

Is the tide turning? We received some excellent leaflets through the mail the other day showing solid facts on how this scamdemic is a con job. The following channel also has some excellent videos and truth from every day people, police and doctors, recommended:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqszp ... MRzAx1AH1Q

Roy is spot on about germ/terrain theory, geoengineering and the electrical grid:

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: The COVID-19 Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:25 am

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu May 20, 2021 1:41 pm