More information about Bruce 1

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Carlos
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Pdf on Bruce Peret: Biography, Facebook Posts, Pics 2

Post by Carlos » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:00 pm

GoldenShield wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:07 pm
Here is the pdf

Apologies it finally went thru
Thanks a lot!

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: Pdf on Bruce Peret: Biography, Facebook Posts, Pics

Post by Andrew » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:37 pm

does anyone remember bruce's favorite musical piece? it featured a piano and I remember him using it as a lesson for, not listening to the notes but what is behind the music, what was guiding it.
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

GoldenShield
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by GoldenShield » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:31 pm

When he lived with me in 2009-11 he loved...

Mozart Symphonies, Bach especially The Brandenburg Concertos, Vivaldi, Beethoven Symphonies 1-9,

stravinski firebird suite, Carmina Burana (Orff),.....

The Village People!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was very interested in music that created a emotional impact on the listener

Hope this helps

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:10 pm

Huh. It was Clair de Lune. It just popped up as the first recommended option on Youtube. I haven't listened to it anytime recently either. I wonder how that happened. :geek:
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:48 pm

GoldenShield, I appreciate your posts of remembrance of our dear Bruce Peret. As you can see, I took the liberty of merging your five, newly created topics into a single one, since they are all of the same topic. (In this regard, here is another topic in a different forum with further information on Bruce's life kindly summarized by Gopi.)

Not being registered on Facebook myself, I also appreciate your copying of some of his FB posts into your PDF. But allow me to say that based on his websites, Bruce invested quite a bit of time to keep a clean and easily readable record of his and other people's research. I think we owe it to him to show just as much respect for his writings and should therefore also invest a little bit more time and make his writings a lot more presentable than merely copying and pasting it without any clear breaks between different posts, nor providing any dates, topic titles or exact link sources. After all, a biographical document on the most prestigious RS2 researcher is bound to makes its rounds. If not today, perhaps in future time. Let's think ahead and try to gather biographical information in a far more appealing and well-sourced form.

The idea to make a paper in remembrance of Bruce's personal life and life's work is not wrong, quite the opposite. We should have one. But let's make it a good one with input from old roommates like yourself, David Wilcock and the Salt Lake City folks to spice it up a bit. Not a dull read but a refreshing and inspirational work worthy of him being the subject, yet without making it an idol's hagiography. Perhaps somebody in this forum will volunteer for this endeavor?

My own hands are bit full at the moment, trying to bridge the lies-and-deceit-infested general knowledge propagated to the everyday folk with the awe-inspiring, far-out, fringe of RS2. It is not an easy task, as most people tend to dismiss anything that is challenging their world view, no matter if the truth is blatantly staring in their face or even proven outright. This is going to be a 200-paged compendium, packed with a plethora of information outlining today's conspiracies, and written in such a fashion that no-one will have to feel embarrassed when sharing it with NON-conspiracy theorists. It will serve as an elaborate introduction to humanity's recent false history and will be setting the stage for daniel's anthropology series. The idea is to help close-minded people to open up just enough to finally recognize various conspiracies as fact and also be ready to consider some of the outlandish ideas and concepts that were brought forth by the RS2 research. Be patient though. I still have some translation work ahead of me, since I am presenting it in both English and German, the latter version of which will come with an additional 40 pages of my own work.

To this end, I am also working on a very presentable 600-paged compendium, made from the beginner's level RS2 stuff, including 200 pages of carefully selected forum posts to complement the RS2 papers as well as one unpublished paper from Bruce, titled Magnum Opus, hitherto only available to those with access to a hidden forum. The idea here is to provide a comprehensive, one-book introduction to the RS2 as a foundation for anyone interested in researching it. It still needs indexing and my translation progress for the RS2 compendium is currently at 250 pages, so roughly 40%. (Carlos, feel free to help me if you want.) I'd like to publish after reaching 50%, not because of the percentage but because of certain content that I'd like to get out in one fell swoop. I do this in my spare time, so please be patient, since I also need to maintain a regular job.

Just know that despite Bruce's unfortunate death, the RS2 research will not be given up!

Carlos
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Carlos » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:25 am

animus wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:48 pm
It still needs indexing and my translation progress for the RS2 compendium is currently at 250 pages, so roughly 40%. (Carlos, feel free to help me if you want.)
As a "newcomer and apprentice" I am honoured by your invitation and yes, I am willing to help you. You know my approach to translations and "learning by doing" is the best way to internalize the desired subject matter. For details, what, how etc. please send me a PM. ( auf deutsch haben wir das auch schneller besprochen ;) )

Overall, I think your idea to write a book in memory of Bruce's personal life and work is excellent.