Dimensions

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Dimensions

Post by daniel » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:22 pm

I have been asked by a number of folks to do a blog post on what 3D time actually IS. In order to explain multiple dimensions, a person needs a clear understanding of what a "dimension" is... and looking at YouTube videos of people trying to explain it, it seems there is a great deal of misunderstanding regarding dimensions and dimensional relationships.

So if you have a minute, please reply and tell me what you understand a "dimension" to be--your personal understanding, not a link to someone else's view.

I can use the replies to build a bridge between conventional understanding and what the Reciprocal System perspective is--and that should really help to clear up the concept of multi-dimensional time.

Thanks! (copy to Facebook)
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

irish
Inquirer
Inquirer

Re: Dimensions

Post by irish » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:43 pm

Best description lately is that time and space are the two separate dimensions. Clarity of terms is needed.

In space, there are just ordinates (or co-ordinates) defining the freedom of movement, or existence....for instance a plane has two co-ordinates (x and y). However, people call it two dimensions...while it is really one dimension (space) with two "ordinates".....and successive ordinates are added at 90 degrees to the others in space.

Confusion in terms happen when a so called 2 "dimensional" Being (in Flatland), encounters a being with ability to move on 3 or more ordinates in the dimension of Space....is he moving on higher "dimensions"? or on higher co-ordinates within the dimension of space?

Thank you for your work!

Carlos
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Carlos » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:53 pm

daniel wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:22 pm

So if you have a minute, please reply and tell me what you understand a "dimension" to be--your personal understanding, not a link to someone else's view.
For me, dimension is a reality. When someone talks about another dimension, in the context of spirituality, I assume that another "reality" is meant than the one I can perceive here in my present life - with all my senses.

But if someone says to me: "You have to think one dimension bigger" or "This is one dimension too big for you", then I understand dimension merely as a different angle of view.

DJ.McDonald
Muggle
Muggle

Post by DJ.McDonald » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:18 pm

I think dimensions are other systems / streams of information. Sometimes the streams cross (like in Ghostbusters), sometimes they don't. I believe there are differences in how the information it's coded on the various systems / streams.

I'm excited to hear the real scoop. Also, glad you're feeling well enough to post.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:58 pm

Here is a nice summary of what people understand a dimension to be, from Facebook:

Marc Descoteaux: According to people here (all the replies!), a dimension is...
1. conscious
2. direction along a scale
3. time
4. state of mind
5. specific frequency
6. perfect orchestra
7. alternate reality
8. vibration
9. a container and vehicle
10. space and time
11. bandwidth
12. range
13. direction, position in space
14. xyz coordinates
15. type of consciousness
16. a kind of spiritual/consciousness elevation
17. perception measured by consciousness
18. evolution of consciousness
19. ability for consciousness to realise it is conscious
20. the area where we perceived time in a linear perspective
21. density
22. a certain level of understanding as to who we really are
23. rhelms [realms]
24. dream state

There is also a lot of confusion regarding associated terms, such as: density, domain, realm, direction.

I hope people won't be too disappointed to find out that "dimension" is a much simpler concept than they are association the word with! I guess the misunderstandings come from a lot of the New Age lecturers, who use the terms without understanding the roots of the words.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:02 am

I would answer similar to what irish posted and agree that clairty is needed so thanks for taking this on board daniel.

For me, one of the best descriptions is the start of:

http://www.conscioushugs.com/wp-content ... Daniel.pdf

I also constantly refer to the yin yang of space and time so that I don't lose site of space and time being intrinsically connected to each other:

https://reciprocalsystem.org/paper/the-tao-of-motion

Lonebear and yourself have also posted replies to posts on here and Antiquatis.org over the years with good analogies and metaphors to help describe 3D time. A concept or visual picture that people can easily relate to will be key to improving understanding.

Misunderstanding will also likely be by design to prevent people sniffing out the truth, similar to colour, astronomy and so on.

Can I ask why one of the replies is rhelm? Surely this is a typo as I have only ever seen realm used? Mind you, from what I see online and in modern society in general, English, spelling and grammar is no longer important to most people and this can add further confusion.

Don't forget that there is already the following which others may not be aware of:

RS2-106: Dimensions and Displacements
http://reciprocalsystem.org/PDFa/RS2-10 ... Bruce).pdf

RS2-109: Dimensional Thinking
http://reciprocalsystem.org/PDFa/RS2-10 ... Bruce).pdf
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:58 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:02 am
Mind you, from what I see online and in modern society in general, English, spelling and grammar is no longer important to most people and this can add further confusion.
I chuckled to the "rhelm" that was funny typo or some new concept made for disillusion. I have seen that English is sometimes hard to read even for me and I'm no native to that language, so its a bad situation. I guess dumbing down humans is successful and its showing even in so tiny portion of intelligence and being more meticulous of correct grammar (thats why I tend to spend much time writing because I gotta be accurate, also the fact that I gotta check the words from dictionary quite often for those words that are less common).

Its gotta be the fault of "hip hop/rap" culture they have bad spelling in their lyrics usually, thesedays. I remember the time when people could actually sing full sentences and correctly pronouncing each and every word. :D