The Myth of Frequency

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
The Myth of Frequency

Post by daniel » Sun May 26, 2019 1:55 pm

One of the things that we have discovered in the RS2 research is that the concept of frequency is an invention--not a fact--that is nothing more than a projection (a shadow) of a very limited portion of another type of motion. And this is actually easy to prove!

Some 500 years ago, Newton, who gave us our conventional ROY-G-BIV spectrum (commonly known now as the RGB spectrum used with computers) was not the bumbling little inventor with an apple fetish that we are told... he was part of the British aristocracy, those of the Royal Houses that determine what knowledge the "people," then anyone without a blue blood connection, would be privileged to know.

We are told, over and over again, that when a slit of white light passes through a prism, we get the rainbow of colors, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet, each bending through the prism based on its frequency. Physics websites all across the globe show this:
em_prism.gif
Conventional bending of light
em_prism.gif (7.26KiB)Viewed 58642 times
Well guess what... IT IS A LIE. This is NOT what happens when a slit of white light passes through a prism, and you can prove it for yourself by going to any toy store, buying a prism, and sending a beam of light through it. What you actually get is this, demonstrated by Goethe and others:
goethe-spectrum.gif
Goethe spectrum
goethe-spectrum.gif (7.07KiB)Viewed 58642 times
The emerging spectrum is actually red, yellow, WHITE, cyan, violet! NO GREEN. The only way you can get green is to pull you screen back far enough so that yellow and cyan blend to make green--like magenta, green is NOT a color of its own! Surprise... yet physics teachers all over the world are not telling you this.

If you go online and try to find a frequency for magenta, you will discover that there "isn't one" because it is not a primary color, it is a blend of red and violet. Golly, SO IS GREEN, so green, being a blend of yellow and cyan, also DOES NOT HAVE A FREQUENCY. Yet, we are TOLD it does.

This indicates a cover-up... something is not right here. If you notice closely on the above diagram, when light splits into color, it does so ONLY at the edges, where black and white meet. The central, white beam stays white. Color is therefore not a property of white light, but a SHEAR that occurs when black and white "rub against each other." This is what artists have been trying to understand for decades--color is not what we think it is.

An associate of a friend of mine got curious about the colors of the rainbow, and used a conventional prism to split light into the ROY-G-BIV spectrum--with the screen at a suitable distance. Now, if each color had its own frequency that was being bent by the prism, what would happen if he ran those colors through another prism, orthogonal to the first? Logically, each color would again bend based on its frequency, and you'd get a stairstep output of bars. Guess what--that didn't happen. Each color bend exactly the same amount, forming a flat strip on the other side of the second prism. This indicated that every color had exactly the SAME frequency--or the entire concept of "frequency" was wrong from the get-go.

You don't have to believe me... these are things you can try at home for very little expense! 500 years of misinformation, thanks to Newton and his cronies. But... what are they trying to hide with this little magicians trick, making us look into this hall of prismatic mirrors?

Next, we're going to talk about shadows and the magical concept of nox, that of black light, known by occultists (like Newton) but kept out of the public's eye, because it changes the world we live in.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

scott
Muggle
Muggle

Re: The Myth of Frequency

Post by scott » Mon May 27, 2019 9:06 am

There is a lot to contemplate in your post. Nonetheless I will take a stab with a few observations , perhaps they are fundamental but pertinent. My first thought cycles were around how in my deepest experiences there was green light/green flashing energy within. In a couple Nde type of events I have a memory of green energy, or maybe I delved into Mary’s Green one to many times years ago...😏. Really though in my deepest, most aligned , most connected moments there was a green flash or flashes of green. I contemplated the implications of this this weekend as I planted a few trees I had shipped in in a dormant or semi dormant state. I prepped the brown earth and added the saplings to a bucket of water for a day to moisten deeply prior to planting where they have stood for a day. This morning the bits of green buds had expanded into a suggestion of a leaf. I noticed that their was a semi broken little branch that I scraped a bit with my nail and noticed a green hue within.
As I dressed up the area around my plantings from my little excavator seat I thought about how the green in the second prism was significantly smaller yet directly opposite the white light. Is the green the light of our planet? Further the colors that surround the prismatic green when mixed with green are varied browns. And here I dig in varied browns of earth. Earth that is needed for the expression of green that reaches toward the sun.
If you consider the charge theories of Miles Mathis at the bottom of this board, is the white light the charge inbound and the green light the charge returning?
Lastly in food the most nutrient packed” health” foods are deep green or vibrant real colors. Foods from the purer streams of light. Beets , blueberries or other vibrant colors along with spinach, kale or broccoli. The tan or brown foods , potato’s almost any carbs or “muddied colors” that are at best less healthy for the body. Lastly the quite healthy white colored food cauliflower, it’s a bit ironic that Alexandra’s Ortiz Cortez recently has commented we should ban cauliflower as it is only available in white ... yet it has a variety that comes in purple I believe.. kinda vibrant.
Does the occult not want humanity to know that the planet makes light?

ManilAbnormie
Muggle
Muggle

Post by ManilAbnormie » Tue May 28, 2019 12:52 am

>daniel-anon posts have British secret sects SEETHE on his previous post about new 5G hijinks
>posts again to reveal yet another purposely hidden interdimensional warfare that get progressively worse as the 21st century rolls onward
>British secret sects try again
>Yet another failure as daniel-anon BTFO's them to high heaven

Oh it's happening.
Attachments
1559022522784.jpg
1559022522784.jpg (101.89KiB)Viewed 58368 times

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Tue May 28, 2019 9:26 pm

The natural datem of the universe is 1/1, aka the Speed of Light. Here in 3D space we experience a slower-than-light reality (1/x.) According to this "Myth of Frequency" theory, what shears this slower-than-light reality into existence is a resistance to that light -- a dark substance.

There is also Larson's explanation that Free-Will is the natural consequence of the direction reversal of the natural datem.

Holding both theories in mind, I guess my question has to do with the difference between a natural reversal and a resistance to the Light that creates our existence.

There's always been this theological quandary regarding Free-Will and the Devil.

In this light, pardon the pun, there is credence given to story of Lucifer being the "true lightbringer" -- that you wouldn't know the Light for what it was because at 1/1, you would be an automaton. There could be no choice, no being, at light-speed.

But the natural reversal theory suggests separation from the light is a natural consequence of Itself, and produces higher consciousness towards the realization of God or Itself.

But if the natural datem needed a dark substance to slow it down to evolve consciousness, to get us here, which is represented in the "Myth of Frequency" theory where light and darkness shear to create color, conceptually making the idea of shadow incomplete or false ... man, you just opened a new theological can of worms. Real demons. Real angels. God being both God and Devil. How can God be both God and Devil? :oops: :twisted:
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

daniel
Professor
Professor

I am Grey, I stand between the candle and the star

Post by daniel » Fri May 31, 2019 1:52 pm

Part two of the myth of frequency: the shadow

We all know from High School physics that light waves add and subtract, just like waves on the ocean, making valleys and hills that, when at the right phase, can completely cancel each other out.
Interference.jpg
Hills and valleys
Interference.jpg (48.44KiB)Viewed 58167 times
We see the interference as patterns of darkness and light. Now when it comes to light, we are taught that "dark" is the "absence of light." Let's take a look at that statement, as it makes a lot of common sense. Even the Chinese philosophy of yin-yang states that the "yin" is the shadow side of the hill, the one where light does not reach, giving it its black color.

But when it comes to interference, "something" (white) and "lack of something" (dark) do not add up... the result is not a new "lack," but something in the middle--grey. In order for destructive interferene to work, the hills and valleys have to be equally offset from the median. In the case of the ocean, we have the "calm sea level" which makes that median, with peaks being the crests of waves and valleys being the troughs that boats get stuck in. One larger than the median and the other smaller--a reciprocal relation.

The basic pattern is this:
DestructiveInterference.jpg
Destructive Interference
DestructiveInterference.jpg (112.52KiB)Viewed 58167 times
Looks great, but we are missing values. Let us consider white light to be 1.0, and therefore the absence of light, dark, to be 0.0 (since zero is the numerical representation of nothing). When we add these two together in destructive interference, we get a nice, flat line at 0.5 -- the line is grey, not black. Destructive interference between "light" and "no light" will never give a black line! So why, as in the first image, are they showing up in experiments with light?

The answer is simple and obvious... we need that "valley," a black photon with a value of -1.0, in order to bring that resulting shadow down to nothing! White photon (+1) plus black photon (-1) = dark, exactly what is observed.

But what the heck is a "black photon?" If you own a printer, you've seen it... black photons come from another spectrum, commonly attributed to Goethe--that of CMYK, the Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black colors. This is the inverse spectrum to Newton's RGBW, Red, Green, Blue and White.

Newton did not like this half of the spectrum, as it messed up all his equations. But it is there, and we ALWAYS see CMY colors when something is associated with black objects. Take a look at a small, oil spill on the ground. Like a prism, it splits light into colors--but they are cyan, magenta and yellow that are coming off that black puddle.

In mysticism, there are two, base colors: lux (white) and nox (black). With the exception of over-priced printer ink, we are taught exclusively about lux--nox is never mentioned, as it is associated with the dark--as in the dark arts. We all know that the British Royal societies got up to some occult practices in their day (see John Dee) and that they love to wear purple, yellow and cyan gowns. Ever wonder why, since they seem to have gone out of their way to hide this inverse spectrum of nox?

The inverse, or Occulted Spectrum, is where many things happen, right in front of our eyes, but we have been trained not to see them. All we want is that great, white stuff... but if you overlook the dark side of things, like wave interference, you'll never achieve balance in your life.

So our science have developed a split. The public gets the Newtonian lux/white information that can be seen hanging in the sky as the rainbow. All our technology is based on it. But behind the scenes, in their dark temples, the more Goethean nox/black information becomes prevalent, as it is within this spectrum that the occult forces manifest--the ones that the NWO practices, that we don't get to see. And even if we did, we do not have the basic physics to understand concepts like "black photons" and how they are used. Well, until RS2 came along and blew the roof off that.

I conclusion, I would also like to point out that the spectrum does not end with the visible colors. Just as we have infrared and ultraviolet in the Newtonian spectrum, we now have infrayellow and ultracyan in the Occulted spectrum. And it is in these bands that recent discoveries of "hyperspectral" entities have been found, again with mistakes to night vision technology. There is an unseen world here, but one that is slowly becoming visible to our technology as we cross a few lines.

tymeflyz
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tymeflyz » Fri May 31, 2019 10:55 pm

great post Daniel.

I'm glad your back at it!!

The Myth of Frequency...my understanding of frequency = amplitude / time or as a linear plot of peak /trough oscillations over time.
which part of this is myth ?

Andrew- FWIW - IMO- God.... hm ....the author of all... beyond our limited comprehension ; creates [author of] the devil not the same as "IS"

Soooooo where can I buy BLACK leds? wild ride ahead.
thanks d

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:46 am

tymeflyz wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:55 pm
The Myth of Frequency...my understanding of frequency = amplitude / time or as a linear plot of peak /trough oscillations over time.
which part of this is myth ?
Frequency still exists for basic mechanical concepts (like a pendulum), but it is misapplied to the photon. What you actually have for color is "broken light"... when light hits an edge (like in a slit) it basically cracks and you get colors for the fragmented parts.

An associate by the name of Doug got curious and passed a spectrum of light through a prism. Now if color were frequency based, then we'd expect the colors to again bend at a specific angle depending on their color, producing a stairstep of colors on the screen... but guess what? All the colors bent exactly the same angle forming a straight line, saying that they are all the same frequency! Nature defies man, again.
hkfciemfmflacbdk.jpg
hkfciemfmflacbdk.jpg (453.14KiB)Viewed 58017 times

tymeflyz
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tymeflyz » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:26 pm

"We see the interference as patterns of darkness and light."

- inference patterns of darkness and light... unity of nox and lux as one or as a whole or hole?
where to begin the search..hm?! Just a thought is a common denominator unity ?
is nox subtractive or lux canceling ,ie nox[-1] vs lux[+1] and measured by what metric?
thx

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:45 am

Excellent work daniel! I've found some interesting leads, first up, even in articles that say how everything you know about colour is wrong they still insist it is a frequency. To his credit the author of this article can intuitively sense something is not quite correct about colour we have been brought up with:
Different Shades of Opinion

My current theory of why this works involves something musicians call harmonic resonance frequency. The wavelengths of light, just like the wavelengths of sound, could “resonate” at certain frequencies, and can resonate with each other. At least, that's my theory right now, but it's all speculative. Physiology might explain of perception of the color wheel; specifically our color receptors and how we as humans perceive light. Maybe it’s a little bit of each.

Regardless, using cheats, like color wheels, makes sense. For artists, understanding which wheel to use and how light REALLY works, and maybe learning some of the math involved, makes it a much easier topic to work with.

https://www.ecgprod.com/everything-you- ... bly-wrong/
For your mention of John Dee, the link below turns up something I never considered, John "Dee"re tractors being green!

http://www.sensationalcolor.com/color-m ... PTZVdh7m70

Green has lots of other interesting associations:
All About the Color GREEN

Green is everywhere. It’s the most common color in the natural world, and it’s second only to blue as the most common favorite color. It’s the color we associate with money, the environment, and aliens, and it’s the color of revitalization and rebirth.

Let’s break down our understanding about the color green.

Physical Effects

What happens to your body in the presence of green? Your pituitary gland is stimulated. Your muscles are more relaxed, and your blood histamine levels increase, which leads to a decrease in allergy symptoms and dilated blood vessels, aiding in smoother muscle contractions. In short, green is calming, stress-relieving, and – a bit paradoxically – invigorating. It’s been shown to improve reading ability and creativity.

Symbolism

Green stands for balance, nature, spring, and rebirth. It’s the symbol of prosperity, freshness, and progress.
In Japanese culture, green is associated with eternal life, and it is the sacred color of Islam, representing respect and the prophet Muhammad.

Positive Associations

We associate green with vitality, fresh growth, and wealth. We generally think of it as a balanced, healthy, and youthful. We use green in design for spaces intended to foster creativity and productivity, and we associate green with progress – think about giving a project the “green light.”

Negative Associations

What’s fascinating is that as positive as most of our associations with green are, it carries particular potent negative connotations as well. Someone who feels sick might look “green around the gills,” and certain yellow-gray greens have a distinctly unpleasant, institutional feel to them.

Green Is The Color Of The Heart Chakra

The Meaning Of The Color Green Around The World

In Ghardaia and other parts of M’zab, houses painted in green indicate that the inhabitants have made a pilgrimage to Mecca.
Green, blue-green, and blue are sacred colors in Iran, where they symbolize paradise.
As the emblematic color of Ireland, green represents the vast green hillsides, as well as Ireland’s patron saint, St. Patrick.
In Aztec culture, green was considered to be royal because it was the colour of the quetzal plumes used by the Aztec chieftains.
The solid green flag of Libya is currently the only national flag of a single color.
In China, jade stones represent virtue and beauty.
In Portugal, green is the color of hope because of its associations with spring.
In the highlands of Scotland, people used to wear green as a mark of honor.

Religious & Mythological Associations With The Color Green

In several religions, green is the color associated with resurrection and regeneration.
Green is the color of love associated with both Venus, the Roman goddess and Aphrodite, the Greek goddess.
The prophet Mohammed wore a green cloak and turban.
The God of fertility in Celtic myths was associated with green.
Green is the color associated with Sunday in the Catholic church and the altar cloth is usually green for Sunday services.
Green is the color that represents Irish-Catholics, while orange represents Irish-Protestants.

Interesting Information About The Color Green

Green was the favorite color of George Washington, the first President of the United States.
The color green signifies mystical or magical properties in the stories of King Arthur.
Green is one color that means “low” or “guarded” in the color-coded threat system established by presidential order in March 2002. This system quickly informs law enforcement agencies when intelligence indicates a change in the terrorist threat facing the United States.
Green is the color used for night-vision goggles because the human eye is most sensitive to and able to discern the most shades of that color.
Bright green is the color of the astrological sign “Cancer.”
Green ribbons have been used by a range of environmental groups to symbolize organ donation and transplant, awareness of Bipolar Disorder, solidarity with Chechnya, and support of farmers in America.
Modern absinthe dates from 1792, when Dr. Pierre Ordinaire commercialised it as a cure-all. Then, Henri-Louis Pernod founded the Pernod Fils absinthe company in 1805, seeing its aperitif potential. Absinthe’s moment came with the 1840’s Algerian wars, when French soldiers drank it as a prophylactic against disease. They brought it home, and by the 1860s, Parisian cafes had established 5pm as “l’heure verte” – “the green hour.”

The Color Green As Brands Identity

H&R Block {More on their color}
BP
Heineken
Starbucks (see https://www.thescottsmithblog.com/2018/ ... -logo.html)
The Masters Golf Tournament
Rolling Rock
Garnier Fructis {See why green works for this brand}
John Deere

Popular Phrases That Include Green

Get the green light: get approval to move ahead or proceed with a project or task.
Green corn: the young, tender ears of Indian corn.
Green thumb (US) or Green fingers (UK): an unusual ability to make plants grow.
Green room: a room (in a theater or studio) where performers can relax before or after appearances.
Greenback: a legal-tender note issued by the United States government.
Greener pastures: something newer or better (or perceived to be better), such as a new job.
Green with envy: jealous or envious {See article, Turning Green With Envy}
Greenhorn: novice, trainee, beginner {See article, He Wasn’t All Greenhorn}
Green around the gills: marked by a pale, sickly, or nauseated appearance.
Turn green: to look pale and ill as if you are going to vomit.
Going green: when someone or something makes changes to help protect the environment, or reduces waste or pollution.

Quotes About The Color Green

“Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches.” — Federico Garcia Lorca
“Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.” — Pedro Calderon de la Barca
“He had that curious love of green, which in individuals is always the sign of a subtle artistic temperament, and in nations is said to denote a laxity, if not a decadence of morals.” — Oscar Wilde
“Absolute green is the most restful color, lacking any undertone of joy, grief, or passion. On exhausted men this restfulness has a beneficial effect, but after a time it becomes tedious.” — Wassily Kandinsky
“Green represents the dead image of life.” — Rudolf Steiner

The Color Green In The Garden

Green is one of the cooler colors in landscape design and it brings a soothing element to the garden.
Green plants visually recede, helping to make a small space appear larger.
Green’s complimentary color in the garden is red; red flowers stand out beautifully against green.

Green And The Sense Of Taste

Green vegetables are abundant and most are very nutritious. Although not seen as frequently, there are also green fruits.
As for multispectral imaging, well... read between the lines and they are telling us an awful lot!

https://www.harris.com/perspectives/glo ... or-mission
Hyperspectral Imaging: An Emerging Tool for Mission Readiness

For those charged with protecting our national security, the challenge of mission readiness today begins with more and better intelligence. One of the emerging sources of this intelligence is hyperspectral remote sensing. Like its multispectral counterpart, hyperspectral sensing lets us “see” beyond the few colors the human eye can perceive. But while multispectral sensors typically sense only a few, broad wavelength bands, such as blue, green, red, and near-Infrared, hyperspectral sensors capture hundreds of very narrow bands, providing an unmatched level of detail.

This higher level of spectral detail lets analysts find and interpret what we might sometimes call “the unseen.” Every object or material—whether solid, liquid, or gas—reflects or emits electromagnetic energy in a distinctive way. Hyperspectral sensing enables one to exploit these distinctive spectral characteristics to derive valuable intelligence that would be difficult or impossible to obtain any other way.

These uses of hyperspectral sensing—detection, classification, and quantification—can address a multitude of commercial, civil, Department of Defense, and Intelligence Community needs. While applications are numerous and varied, a few include:

- Natural resource identification and environmental impact assessment
- Exploration and remediation for petroleum and mining industries
- Monitoring of greenhouse gas emissions from power plants and other industrial facilities
- Water quality measurement and source monitoring (including glaciers)
- Measurement of temperature and humidity distributions in the atmosphere to support weather modeling
- Detection, tracking, and monitoring of targets of interest and nefarious activities, such as narcotics manufacturing
- Evaluation of farm crop seasonal progress and crop stress

SUPPORTING PROACTIVE MISSION READINESS

Multi-intelligence (multi-INT) analyses—the fusing together of collections from different sensing sources to extract new levels of intelligence—represent an important path toward more comprehensive and effective situational awareness. With its material detection and identification capability, hyperspectral imaging can play an important role in tomorrow’s multi-INT products.

Consider an airborne platform that hosts both a wide-area motion imaging (WAMI) and signal intelligence (SIGINT) sensor used to detect and track the cell phone signal of a suspected attacker. The SIGINT sensor locates the cell phone signal, cross-cues to the WAMI sensor, which then starts to track the signal’s movement across a region. As the suspected attacker stops at locations along the route, a hyperspectral system is queued to scan against a list of “targets of interest” at each location. This type of multi-INT capability is not just powerful, it is lifesaving.

As part of a multi-INT solution or alone, hyperspectral imaging has the ability to deliver new levels of intelligence to support proactive mission readiness. And readiness, as part of a comprehensive approach to resiliency, will help us meet the challenges of mobile and increasingly capable adversaries.

https://www.harris.com/sites/default/fi ... _space.pdf
Not only will it help them see and fight the "unseen" but they are already using hyperspectral imaging to find secrets in old maps:

Hidden secrets of Yale’s 1491 world map revealed via multispectral imaging
https://news.yale.edu/2015/06/11/hidden ... al-imaging

Henricus Martellus, a German cartographer working in Florence in the late 15th century, produced a highly detailed map of the known world. According to experts, there is strong evidence that Christopher Columbus studied this map and that it influenced his thinking before his fateful voyage.

Martellus’ map arrived at Yale in 1962, the gift of an anonymous donor.....

A text box in the Indian Ocean warns of the orca, “a sea monster that is like the sun when it shines, whose form can hardly be described, except that its skin is soft and its body huge.”

Here's another:

Scientists just discovered a secret American manuscript that was hidden under paint for 500 years
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/scientis ... 24799.html

I wonder what else we will (re)discover through hyperspectral imaging now that we have ground based and satellite hyperspectral cameras although since this technology is already fairly mainstream (https://scotlandcorrespondent.com/entre ... ing-cakes/) then you can bet that this is already very well implemented by the military:

https://slideplayer.com/slide/2869545/

For some reason i'm finding it difficult to get hyperspectral images of the sky, I wonder why?!

An interesting side note for the image above, called "The Torment of Saint Anthony", the first painting by a young Michaelangelo, is of St. Anthony's chapel -the ruin on Arthur's Seat that very little is know about- and if you correct for geography as per Comyns Beaumont's research, then him being an Egpytian hermit-saint makes a lot of sense:
This is the first known painting by Michelangelo, described by his earliest biographers and believed to have been painted when he was twelve or thirteen years old. Although Michelangelo considered himself first and foremost a sculptor, he received his early training as a painter, in the workshop of Domenico Ghirlandaio (c. 1449–1494), a leading master in Florence. Michelangelo’s earliest biographers, Giorgio Vasari and Ascanio Condivi, tell us that, aside from some drawings, his first work was a painted copy of the engraving Saint Anthony Tormented by Demons by the fifteenth-century German master Martin Schongauer. The rare subject is found in the life of Saint Anthony the Great, written by Athanasius of Alexandria in the fourth century, which describes how the Egyptian hermit-saint had a vision that he levitated into the air and was attacked by demons, whose torments he withstood.

Created when he was informally associated with Ghirlandaio’s workshop and under the guidance of an older friend, the artist Francesco Granacci, Michelangelo’s painting earned him widespread recognition. Writing when Michelangelo was still alive, both Vasari and Condivi recounted that to give the demonic creatures veracity, he studied the colorful scales and other parts of specimens from the fish market. Michelangelo subtly revised Schongauer’s composition, making it more compact and giving the monsters more animal-like features, notably adding fish scales to one of them. He also included a landscape that resembles the Arno River Valley around Florence. The work is one of only four easel paintings generally regarded as having come from his hand and the first painting by Michelangelo to enter an American collection.

https://www.kimbellart.org/collection/ap-200901
It is also common for the LM-s to be associated with demons and I know one well known Edinburgh researcher of the paranormal who insists that the LM are not to be trusted and are just demons - a common line of thinking throughout the ages. Arthur's Seat is not only the ancient Mount of Olives but also one of countless LM homes within hills and mountains.

What I didn't realise, from Rudolf Steiner's quote further above, is that he was inpsired by Goethe and expanded on his colour research:

Artistic Consciousness and Rudolf Steiner’s Theory of Colour
https://transitionconsciousness.wordpre ... of-colour/

The section below definitely hints at the concepts of lux and nox:
Steiner first considers the colours green peach-blossom, black and white, and through his spiritual science reaches the conclusion that:

Green represents the lifeless image of the living
Peach-blossom represents the living image of the soul
White or light represents the soul’s image of the spirit
Black represents the spiritual image of the lifeless

I am not trying to justify these conclusions. What is interesting from the perspective of an artistic consciousness is how Steiner then takes these conclusions as a way for the artist to learn how to present nature and living beings in paintings:

Peach-blossom confined within boundaries – this would not be true to artistic feeling. Green may be confined within definite limits, while peach-blossom will always disperse into something indefinite.
Confined within definite limits he says?
Through a deeper intuitive understanding of colour, Steiner expanded on Goethe’s theory of colour by introducing the distinction between active colours and passive colours. Black, white, green and peach-blossom are picture or image colours – in that as we saw in the conclusions above, they are pictures of something – the living, the soul, spirit. Yellow, blue and red are termed lustre colours in that “something shines from them”.

In terms of understanding the concept of shining, we can not reach an understanding intellectual abstract understanding, but through feeling. Steiner is therefore elevating feelings to objective reality, and in terms of the lustre colours reaches these conclusions:

Yellow is the lustre of the spirit
Blue is the lustre of soul
Red is the lustre of the living

Steiner is clear what the implications are for art:

The artist knows that when he handles yellow, blue and red he must induce in his picture something that expresses an inwardly dynamic quality which gives itself character. If he is working with peach-blossom and green on black or white then he knows that an image quality is already present in the colour. Such a science of colour is so inwardly living that it can pass immediately from the soul’s experience into art.

As Steiner says of our current scientific way of understanding colour:

Physics, with its clumsy approach to the world of colour, drives every artistic quality from its observations with the result that the artist has not the least idea what to make of its pronouncements concerning colour.

:lol:
The two pdf's mentioned above:
http://www.freepdf.info/index.php?post/ ... conception
https://www.rsarchive.org/Books/Downloa ... iner-4.pdf

I also wasn't aware that Steiner also covered pre-history, Atlantis and more:

https://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/up ... teiner.pdf

I have some more reading to do... :shock:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:16 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:45 am
It is also common for the LM-s to be associated with demons and I know one well known Edinburgh researcher of the paranormal who insists that the LM are not to be trusted and are just demons - a common line of thinking throughout the ages.
This one raised my eyebrow a little because several nights ago I had a dream where I saw some little kids running around with LMs like playing some tag or something, when I approatched and waved for greetings the human kids ran away and LMs were running away, but came back the 4 of them and their eyes started glowing yellow as they came closer to me. When that happened I was starting to lose my vision and they apparently came so close that I grabbed one in my right hand and lift her (I believe it was a female as they all were at least one was) then I woke up or lost the dream.
Before that dream I had first this one where I was with my friend and I suddenly did the kind of astralprojection thing like in the movie "Doctor Strange" while I was standing and again talking to my friend when his eyes started glowing yellow and attacked me and this intervention happened where I saw two hands in weird undescribable position and I grabbed one hand on the left seeing my fingers being little as baby grabbing adult fingers for grasping what I mean. Then I woke up.

These dreams were like a week apart or less. Afterwards I saw "Captain Marvel" movie and there were this yellow glow in the eyes of this character in certain scenes, but still it wasn't quite like in my dream so maybe I was visited by demon(s). Couldn't smell anything different when I woke up or maybe that one time cigarette smell for just a split second, then it was gone.