Death sentence for --daniel

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

MrTwig
Mage
Mage
Re: Death sentence for --daniel

Post by MrTwig » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:10 pm

admin wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:33 am
Gopi KV‎ > Daniel Phoenix III
· 2 hrs ·

Bruce Michael Peret (Jan 29, 1957 - Feb 3, 2020), aka Daniel Phoenix III and LoneBear, breathed his last today at around 7 PM Mountain Time, in Salt Lake City, Utah. He succumbed to kidney failure, because of the meds given for the side effects of chemotherapy. His last few days were peaceful, surrounded by his friends here, who greatly benefited from his guidance and wisdom in his time on Earth. He is sure to have an exciting journey onwards, on par with the one he has had here. Till the end, he was grateful to the friends he had here, and referred to it on his 63rd birthday a few days back: "I have so many good friends on Facebook!"

Thank you all, for your support at this time. I'll keep his account online for another month, so your responses can be posted until then.
Thank you so much for this post! I will miss him greatly. He was so easy to contact that I hope he will be available in spirit! I don't like death so found myself stepping away from here. Will this site be available or is it going away?
All that glitter is not GOLD!

admin

Post by admin » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:59 am

MrTwig wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:10 pm
Thank you so much for this post! I will miss him greatly. He was so easy to contact that I hope he will be available in spirit! I don't like death so found myself stepping away from here. Will this site be available or is it going away?
We plan to keep the content of the fora online for as long as possible.

tymeflyz
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tymeflyz » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:51 pm

Daniel ; ]
...See you on the other-side.
and
Gopi-thank you for the updates!