Death sentence for --daniel

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

turnerre05
Muggle
Muggle
Re: Death sentence for --daniel

Post by turnerre05 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Daniel - Thank you for all of your work and sharing what you know. It is appreciated. Please look into the 'Gerson Institute'. This may help:

https://gerson.org/

If someone already suggested this, apologies - I haven't read through all the posts.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:04 am

The latest two updates from FB for those that may not have seen them, not good news i'm afraid:

Daniel Phoenix III
Guess what? I'm back in the hospital again! Problems with nephrostomy tubes-blocking kidney function. Not a good day today; oncologist saying chemo is not working and cancer is too aggressive to control. Told me in no uncertain terms that I only have a few months left to live, on the outside. And it won't be a very comfortable life from now on. Had to cancel the chemo for this month. One thing left to try, which will make things either much worse or better. Been a good life; hate to lose it while so young, but the Universe seems to have other plans for me. Paper on 3D time is just about done, perhaps one page left and a summary. It is VERY packed with info, so hope y'all can get through it. Going to finish it up here. Should be on ConsciousHugs soon.

Daniel Phoenix III
More bad news from the doctor. Says my health may not be good enough now to survive the combo chemo treatment, my one option left. It may kill me. Without it, on hospice, I will only last a few weeks to maybe two months. So, odds are "dead if I do, or dead if I don't." Just a choice of how much suffering I will go through, with a tiny chance of recovery.

Guess all that is left is, "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Carlos
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Carlos » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:37 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:04 am
The latest two updates from FB for those that may not have seen them, not good news i'm afraid:
yes, indeed, sad news, but thank you for that.

I wish Daniel, to stay in good spirits and find a new path to recovery.

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:29 pm

I've been sending healing prayers and energy to daniel. This year is going to be so BIG, no one who has lived this long that has been doing work to free humanity should miss it.
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:26 pm

Sad..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:21 am

Science is finally catching up with common sense and old knowledge regarding death.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:34 pm

Thanks for posting this, Chris. What daniel wrote about the bardo process makes the most sense to me for what happens after the silver cord breaks, but what happens before and during the process of dying needs more research. I have been around enough people who have reported seeing relatives and other beings in the room near the end of life and these observations need to be interpreted by "scientific" minds as being credible possibilities rather than simply being written off as delusions. If the conscious ego is letting go then other parts of the mind would be easier to access consciously one would think, similar to what happens in meditation. Or psionic abilities could become stronger when near death.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

admin

Post by admin » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:33 am

Gopi KV‎ > Daniel Phoenix III
· 2 hrs ·

Bruce Michael Peret (Jan 29, 1957 - Feb 3, 2020), aka Daniel Phoenix III and LoneBear, breathed his last today at around 7 PM Mountain Time, in Salt Lake City, Utah. He succumbed to kidney failure, because of the meds given for the side effects of chemotherapy. His last few days were peaceful, surrounded by his friends here, who greatly benefited from his guidance and wisdom in his time on Earth. He is sure to have an exciting journey onwards, on par with the one he has had here. Till the end, he was grateful to the friends he had here, and referred to it on his 63rd birthday a few days back: "I have so many good friends on Facebook!"

Thank you all, for your support at this time. I'll keep his account online for another month, so your responses can be posted until then.

Carlos
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Carlos » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:56 am

admin wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:33 am
Thank you all, for your support at this time. I'll keep his account online for another month, so your responses can be posted until then.

Thank you for sharing this message.
I am sad, but I wish him from my heart that he has found "the exit".

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:20 pm

Safe travels..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.