daniel. Thank you my friend.

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: Of gods and men

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:06 am

daniel wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:42 pm
If Nature had produced man, then we'd see science, spirituality and ethics evolving simultaneously.
Indeed.
IrieLion wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:34 pm
I'd say that man probably has a lot less impact on the environment than you think. A lot of the hysteria of 'the sky is falling' due to man's impact on the environment came out of the global cooling then global warming then climate change crowd that is just trying to impose more control over the masses. If Earth is a sentient being and things got too far out of balance due to man's activities I'm sure she could shake off man like some fleas on a dogs back with a few natural disasters.

I'd then posit that designer beings such as man may be a natural consequence of a species reaching a certain level of technology and understanding of how to manipulate DNA. I'm sure tinkering with DNA has to be a common occurrence throughout the universe.
I think we have not seen the "main event" yet when Mother Earth is applying some anti-toxins into her system to get rid of most of the parasites/viruses inhabiting its body.

DNA manipulation didn't quite work with us now did it? And better yet those who made us into "their image"(not quite reptile looking people), were/are very good at it, as I would imagine. We got all sorts of ailments from lousy genes.

Although if some of those Annunaki are still around in some bunkers and doing research on human DNA it would be quite likely that there would be only chosen few to get the retrovirus for some upgrades.