Facing up to what is actually happening

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker
Re: Facing up to what is actually happening

Post by MrGreen » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:37 am

daniel wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 pm
(Split from "David Wilcock's 'Insider' Corey Goode" topic)

This puts me in an uncomfortable position. Unlike all those lecturers with pseudo-insider info, I still have access to the scientific underground, friends in the military and other "friends in low places." All of these "people" voluntarily choose to work together--behind the scenes--to try to understand what is going on in this world. But what we've found says that if you are in to the New Age/Conspiracy theory stuff--99.5% of what you know is wrong. Sorry.

But what is "right" is NOT what anyone WANTS TO HEAR. So, is there any point to saying it?
Well, would you go  into specifics what exactly that means, as otherwise it's just sort of appealing to "insider sources" of your own similar to Wilcock, despite at one time being an actual insider source for Wilcock. Either that or I'll just assume it's already been talked about or alluded to throughout the forum and/or papers. I know you give mention with subtle references to related fictional content, and it's something we largely have to figure out ourselves without hand holding, but is it really to such a point there's no other alternative to a few survivors or some other dire conclusion... at least in how you see it?

I was also curious What qualifies as the "Scientific underground"? Assuming "friends in low places" is in reference to the LM's. Does this imply you're still in regular contact with them? I know I'd certainly be fascinated to hear more about such encounters. I only briefly recall reading a short mention of any such specifics in one other thread some years back.

Interesting Wilcock mentioned you in one of his recent posts detailing how you ran into a highly suspicious event that greatly endangered your life. He presented it in such fashion as a tool of validation to grant credence to his narrative. A continuing trend of how he and his insiders are constantly under attack and narrowingly escape these assassination attempts - all thanks to divine intervention of course. Not that I at all think you're a part of that song & dance, but I find this an odd development as I'm sure he's well aware of where you stand on these matters, and well aware of this website.

One other thing that adds a bit of confusion was something mentioned in another  thread involving the Montauk/Macrobe situation. Not trying to cross over threads, but there was mention on how the realization came about that your experiences with Montauk were simply implanted memories.  How does this play into it all or is it just personal on some level which is why you didn't give it any mention? I always considered it quite likely best case scenario aside from coordinated deception was most of Wilcocks contacts were relaying experiences of such nature. Of course your work and ideas go far beyond that of whatever relayed experiences you shared with him.

I guess I'm just trying to make sense of it all... even though you're quite right it's gotten to such a point of being just absolutely ridiculous. There's plenty of skeptics attempting to voice reason in face of the monstrosity it's grown into, especially over in Corey Goodes original stomping ground before he hooked up with Wilcock, Project Avalon. Despite such efforts, he continues to reach an ever widening audience.

Something I find a bit disheartening myself...

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:26 pm

MrGreen wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:37 am
Well, would you go into specifics what exactly that means, as otherwise it's just sort of appealing to "insider sources" of your own similar to Wilcock, despite at one time being an actual insider source for Wilcock. Either that or I'll just assume it's already been talked about or alluded to throughout the forum and/or papers. I know you give mention with subtle references to related fictional content, and it's something we largely have to figure out ourselves without hand holding, but is it really to such a point there's no other alternative to a few survivors or some other dire conclusion... at least in how you see it?
First, thanks for engaging in real conversation... sentence structure, paragraphs... it is a very pleasant change from Facebook babbling. I wish more people would do it.

I always loved a good mystery. Grew up with Charlie Chan, Sherlock Holmes, Scooby-Doo... where people used their intelligence, intuition and deductive reasoning to follow a trail of clues to make a discovery. In those days, the audience were also the detectives, following along to see if they could get to the answer before the screen character did. In my generation (I'm a '50s model), it helped to develop a lot of positive skills--the ability to figure things out, find parallels in situations, anticipate solutions. This carried over into my papers, where I use motifs and symbols from cartoons and SciFi as a trail of clues, rather than just giving an answer.

Most people miss out on those clues--and what they lead to--because they now lack the "detective" in themselves (lack of curiosity about the nature of things). People these days don't see past the "print." I ran a test on that a while back, using a simple joke that I heard on Andromeda--and cracked up laughing, while others in the room sat with a blank face... wondering what I was laughing about:

"There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't."

And I've actually had to explain it to young folks.

There are certain things going on in this world that, though simple, are so far outside the accepted worldview of society that they cannot be directly discussed without invoking a hostile response--not just ignored, people will actually come after you to shut you up, because it so violates everything they know. And I'm not talking black helicopters here, but folks that shop at Wal-mart. These are the things that "no one wants to hear."

And if you want to be a detective (and you are one of the few people that realize I am leaving clues in my papers and posts), you want to follow the three sites where the Scientific Underground leaks information: here on ConsciousHugs, the Antiquatis Forum and the RS2 Research forum. (Little trick I learned from the military to hide things in plain site by.)
MrGreen wrote:
I was also curious What qualifies as the "Scientific underground"? Assuming "friends in low places" is in reference to the LM's. Does this imply you're still in regular contact with them? I know I'd certainly be fascinated to hear more about such encounters. I only briefly recall reading a short mention of any such specifics in one other thread some years back.
The Scientific Underground was formed in 1984 by the left-overs of government subcontractors that had worked on some strange stuff, and wanted to understand what the heck was going on. Basically, they are the "underground" resistance movement to the now Nazi-like sciences.

Correct with the LMs. Not very regular contact... it was much easier when I lived in the middle of nowhere, but here in the electromagnetic nightmare of the Salt Lake valley it is near impossible--I have to drive/hike for the better part of a day into the wilderness now--and I'm getting a bit old for that. And there is almost no wilderness left... if you look closely on maps, wilderness regions are now covered with oil/gas donkeys--thousands and thousands of them.

Here in town, there are still a few "house elves" that came over from Europe with the original Mormon settlers, but not much else.
MrGreen wrote:
Interesting Wilcock mentioned you in one of his recent posts detailing how you ran into a highly suspicious event that greatly endangered your life. He presented it in such fashion as a tool of validation to grant credence to his narrative.
I had contacted David after learning that Preston Nichols died, to see if he had any info as I could not even find an obituary. I had read his recent blog post to see if he had anything, but David did not even know about his death. That was when I happened to notice that my little bout with anaphylaxis was at the same time as these other issues, and mentioned it.

Here is the actual email, some of which he quoted:
Subject: Preston Nichols died
Just read your article... curious, as I almost died on October 10th from anaphylaxis, caused "out of the blue" by a doctor-recommended, $7 over-the-counter pain med from Wal-mart. My tongue tripled in size and got hard as a rock, my throat swelled up and cut off my air--can't call for help when you can't breathe, and not enough time to "text." Fortunately my early survival training got me through it. You know me... I'm not allergic to anything, so this caught me totally by surprise.

Gotta wonder... with Nichols and Bielek gone, and Cameron on his death bed... I believe I'm the only technician left with hands-on for that project. And I cannot help but notice all the "bad press" Montauk is getting these days... "debunkers" have gone crazy. They want Montauk buried, once and for all.

I don't think it was any kind of assassination attempt, but perhaps another "warning shot." As you know, I've had several of these over the last 18 months that have caused me a great deal of pain and suffering--all at the hands of "doctors." I was chalking it up to medical incompetence as the Health Care system is full of it, but now you have me wondering.

I am familiar with many of the topics you discussed, not as an "insider" but an "inside-outsider" (to play on the reciprocal relation of "time" being inside-out space). You did not look deep enough... the surface stuff you are reporting may be popular, as popularity now defines truth, but you need to cross the unit boundary and see what is inside the jar--not written on its face.

"Complexity is entertaining, simplicity is not." --Dewey Larson

--daniel

PS: Just an FYI... Corey Goode is a UI for Project Blue Beam.
Of course, I've been telling David about Corey since he first introduced him.
David had replied with a hint that someone was using satellite technology to cause these problems. So I replied to that... curious to see what he would pick to use for his blog post:
Consider this: a satellite network would have to be in geostationary orbit, some 22,236 miles up. To broadcast a signal from that range requires a great deal of power, plus is strongly affected by environmental conditions (as documented with GPS problems). It is a lot of effort to maintain and operate--when there is a much simpler solution: the wi-fi network.

A while back I was running some tests on a 5G transceiver, the stuff they are trying to roll out globally now for the "Internet of things" and discovered that at 4am, local time in different timezones, the spectrum of wi-fi units shifts... this can only be accounted for by a subcarrier, another signal hidden in the normal operation of wi-fi systems. I also found that when I wake up at night for no apparent reason, it almost always is 4am... which is termed, "the hour of the wolf"...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... the%20Wolf
"The hour between night and dawn. The hour when most people die, when sleep is deepest, when nightmares are most real. It is the hour when the sleepless are haunted by their deepest fears, when ghost and demons are most powerful, the hour of the wolf is also the hour when most children are born." -From Ingmar Bergman's Film, HOUR OF THE WOLF

The shift does not last but a few minutes, then returns to normal. It reminds me of a DHD "correlative update" from Stargate... the modulation seems to be that "woodpecker" type signal that is commonly used in RF-based mind control systems as developed by the Russians, decades ago. I've never been able to decipher the protocol, so no idea what kind of information is being transmitted.

Since there are now billions of smartphones that people sleep with, right next to their brains, it only takes microwatts of power to transmit these signals, versus the megawatts of a satellite network. No environmental interference and direct access to a person's subconscious while they sleep. Just what TPTB ordered! No wonder they want to roll out 5G globally--regardless of all the data showing how incredibly dangerous the technology is to all life.

The space vampires are hiding in a little box on your nightstand... poking their heads out during the Hour of the Wolf and grabbing your mind.

--daniel
David and I have a running joke about "space vampires" from the time we were roommates.
MrGreen wrote:
A continuing trend of how he and his insiders are constantly under attack and narrowingly escape these assassination attempts - all thanks to divine intervention of course. Not that I at all think you're a part of that song & dance, but I find this an odd development as I'm sure he's well aware of where you stand on these matters, and well aware of this website.
David, like other lecturers/authors, is part of the social media craze. I suggest you watch this video: Sam Vaknin: the TRUE toxicity of social media revealed. It is long, 92 minutes, but a fascinating analysis of social media and how it is controlling the thoughts of people--and the future of mankind. Then you'll understand why these people have to have their conspiracies and attacks. One of the best lectures I've seen in a long time.

I doubt David is aware of this site, or my Facebook page, as they do not support his premises.
MrGreen wrote:
How does this play into it all or is it just personal on some level which is why you didn't give it any mention?
I did not give it any mention because it was all envy-generated fantasy. See above video on "digital natives" and the compensation response to someone who has had a real life.
MrGreen wrote:
I always considered it quite likely best case scenario aside from coordinated deception was most of Wilcocks contacts were relaying experiences of such nature. Of course your work and ideas go far beyond that of whatever relayed experiences you shared with him.
There was no mind control back in the 1970s when Montauk was going on--heck, they were developing it there (Swerdlow), from the drugs research on hippies in the 1960s. There are no coordinated deceptions... what now passes for "mind control" is the anti-social, narcissistic behavior created by "social media," where people are so desperate for "likes" and "shares," that they will do or say anything. (John Lear refers to this as "UFO disease.")

It is all described in detail in that video... I've watched it twice with pages of notes, and am going to go through it again. The guy talks like I write--very information dense. But what he says makes SO MUCH SENSE, it really clears away the felgercarb--which lets you see past the nonsense that pervades "research" nowadays.
MrGreen wrote:
I guess I'm just trying to make sense of it all... even though you're quite right it's gotten to such a point of being just absolutely ridiculous. There's plenty of skeptics attempting to voice reason in face of the monstrosity it's grown into, especially over in Corey Goodes original stomping ground before he hooked up with Wilcock, Project Avalon. Despite such efforts, he continues to reach an ever widening audience.
In my opinion, here is what I consider a "waste of time" from social media sources:
  1. OPPT, Drake and all the "trust" schemes that are going to dump money on everyone.
  2. White hats to take down the cabal. First heard of this in the 1960s from my father... not gone anywhere in half a century, so why should it now? Read the old stories of the "Sacrificial King" and you'll find it it has been going on for centuries.
  3. Secret Space Program: the big secret is that there isn't one. No person in their right mind would drive a Lamborghini into the Bronx of New York... neither will an ET take a high-tech space cruiser to Earth--all we've collected are the dented-up Model-T saucers that can't get past the moon.
  4. Q: for the Quacks. It is an "expert system" (not AI) engineered to make things like important, to keep people distracted from what is actually going on.
  5. Evil or savior politicians: they just do what the mega-corporations tell them to do. Doesn't matter who is elected... same result.
  6. Mass landings of UFOs: part of Project Blue Beam to force a united government.
  7. Mass ascension: sorry, no free rides for people that won't do the work.
There are thousands more... but, as they say, ignorance is bliss... and the major focus today is people trying to find happiness.
MrGreen wrote:
Something I find a bit disheartening myself...
That's why I threw the red and blue pills in the garbage... and used the green one.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:20 am

daniel wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:26 pm
There are thousands more... but, as they say, ignorance is bliss... and the major focus today is people trying to find happiness.
This mention about finding happiness reminded me of this quote:
We should concern ourselves not so much with a pursuit of happiness, but with a happiness of pursuit. "Shpongle - Are we there yet" lyric
I think the guy who says that is an artist "Raja Ram". In a few videos that I've seen the that fellow he seems to know alot of things and is old too in his 60s. Probably even psychedelic drug user, like almost all psychedelic trance music artists. I mean how else you would create that kind of music? :D

Regardless the above quote is notable, IMHO.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:22 pm

daniel wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:24 pm
MrTwig wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:12 pm
I am listening. Is there anything I can do? Although I'm kind of stuck here. Everything you said makes sense. Thanks for the fish!
If you want to help, give me a way to attract the thinkers and do-ers, so the necessary tools can be designed and constructed without the need of a really clean telephone.

Here in America, there aren't a whole lot of intelligent people that have trade skills. The system of education has created a great divide between the thinkers and workers, filling the void with web designers. Thinkers don't work and workers don't think. Quite a change from what I grew up with and the days of the Scientific Underground, prior to advanced technology that has removed the need to combine thinking and working. Thinkers get 3D printers to do the work, Workers jobs are handed out by computer.

No one "out there" is going to help... mankind has to learn to stand and walk on his own. Only then will he get somewhere. The question is... does mankind remember he has legs to stand on?
Okay, it has taken me awhile to think on this. Since I am almost your age I am out as a solution because you need to pass the torch to a younger generation. You need an apprentice who you can trust to keep the knowledge and follow through. Maybe you should start a cult? No that would take too long. Honestly I don't know who would qualify. It would be nice to have someone just like you. You know, a mini-me type. Someone has got to step up soon though because it doesn't look like we have much time left.
As for tools I would check out the inventions already listed in the patents. They were online and searchable. It is amazing what you can find there!
All that glitter is not GOLD!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:05 pm

I've been away not not kept up with this forum, so pls excuse me if this has been discussed already

daniel, you said "Corey Goode is a UI for Project Blue Beam."
What is a UI please?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:34 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:05 pm
What is a UI please?
"Useful Idiot." The term is used for people that are egocentric and can easily be manipulated into beliefs that reinforce their ego--and then they will not only promote the manipulation, they will defend it as their own thought.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii