Earth Expansion

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

joeyv23
Mage
Mage
Earth Expansion

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:04 pm

http://www.mwakilishi.com/article/kenya ... ent?cid=13
Over the past two weeks, a tear of up to 50 meters deep and 20 meters wide occurred along the Mai-Mahiu-Narok highway, rendering the road impassable.

Geologists say that Kenya, Somali, Tanzania and half of Ethiopia could separate from the African continent to form a new continent dubbed the Somali Plate in the next 50 million years.

The Great Rift Valley runs from the Horn of Africa-Somalia all the way to south of the continent in Mozambique.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

animus
Mage
Mage

Re: Earth Expansion

Post by animus » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:49 am

And so it begins...

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Earth Expansion

Post by Ilkka » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:44 pm

I remember there being at least one road that keeps tearing up in Africa occationally, its "old news" to me. But maybe its going to be more frequent and larger scale than before.

I've been experiencing from last year some tremors in this area, have just started to write them down though. But I think there was 2 similar rumbles last year as one in 15.3.2018 at 15:09, like freight train going underground, could even feel it on the bottom of my feet. Unlike the ones you get from exploding rockbed, which has been going on about a radius of 2 kms around here, but those shouldn't even be heard to atleast from this one area they were making construction. Then there was another one just yesterday 22.3.2018 at 13:00 that was a bit different not as strongly heard or felt, as if it was further away. Of course cant get those that I cant register in my place when I am not in so there might be more.

They might be those construction workers, because timing for them has been around normal work hours so there is that. I keep writing them down whenever I can detect them tremors.