Montauk and the Macrobe

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

joeyv23
Mage
Mage
Montauk and the Macrobe

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Splitting this off from another thread so as not to derail that conversation completely and to give this conversation its own space.

Some new consideration is being given to what the Montauk Project actually is, where rather than a black project geared towards developing and reverse engineering "foreign" technology, it is a psyop whereby false memories are implanted through hypnosis, aimed at folks who are spiritually inclined that made their way to certain places within the military/intelligence complex. There's no telling how many people out there remember being part of that project.

The macrobe is the inverse of a microbe. It's something whose existence is at a scale that makes it nearly impossible to identify without extrasensory ability. As the story goes, John Dee stuck his his mind into it and set up an agreement between it and the royals who Dee served. The macrobe feeds on the energy and blood of our species. It came into the picture as there was a void left by the SM god types when they departed in/around the 1500-1600 time period. The macrobe feeds on a species while anesthetizing it with a matrix reality. Blue Beam is it's primary mode of enrapturing people into willing accepting their status as an energy source.

This issue is close to home for all of us here, but especially for our friends that have been personally affected by the operation, and it is not an easy pill to swallow. Given the very nature of what brings us all together as uncommitted investigators it is important that we all endeavor to reevaluate everything we hold to be true in the face of new information. Antiquatis is currently down as this is being sorted out. It is my belief that we will make it through this and come out of the other end with a fresh new outlook on things that will allow for a very real and true experience of what magic is for each of us.

If you're the good energy sending types, send it.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Re: Montauk and the Macrobe

Post by MrTwig » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:34 pm

joeyv23 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:03 pm
Antiquatis is currently down as this is being sorted out. It is my belief that we will make it through this and come out of the other end with a fresh new outlook on things that will allow for a very real and true experience of what magic is for each of us.

If you're the good energy sending types, send it.
Sending good energy now! It is strange that dealing with magic could cause this much trouble.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Kent
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Kent » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:47 am

joeyv23 wrote:
This issue is close to home for all of us here, but especially for our friends that have been personally affected by the operation, and it is not an easy pill to swallow. Given the very nature of what brings us all together as uncommitted investigators it is important that we all endeavor to reevaluate everything we hold to be true in the face of new information. Antiquatis is currently down as this is being sorted out. It is my belief that we will make it through this and come out of the other end with a fresh new outlook on things that will allow for a very real and true experience of what magic is for each of us.
Thank you for the update Joey. These are fascinating revelations, and I have nothing but sympathy for those affected by the program.

You say that AQ is down as this is being sorted out...I'm a little unclear as to what exactly you mean by that. What is being sorted out? Can you go into any more detail? Also, you say that we should reevaluate everything we hold to be true. Does this include the work/discussion that has been held regarding RS2 and the nature of cosmos? I found this model particularly helpful, especially as it was being used to explain the evolution of consciousness.

Regardless, please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. Otherwise, good vibes are definitely being sent.

Kent
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Kent » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:56 am

MrTwig wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:34 pm
It is strange that dealing with magic could cause this much trouble.
Well, if I understand Daniel's latest update correctly I wouldn't say that it was dealing with magic (although I would use the spelling 'magick' as it pertains to what we're talking about here) which is causing the trouble. Rather, I would guess that it's what he was attempting to do which might have drawn someone's ire. He posted an early excerpt of his most recent paper to fb, and it seemed to me that his intent is to help people discover how to work magick on their own by illustrating its history, where it comes from, and what it is. He was leading people to water, and it's no surprise that someone or some group of people (ie. "TPB", the macrobe, or some other unknown entity) would want to derail attempts at empowering people if they are benefiting from our ignorance.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:50 pm

Kent wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:47 am
joeyv23 wrote:
Thank you for the update Joey. These are fascinating revelations, and I have nothing but sympathy for those affected by the program.

You say that AQ is down as this is being sorted out...I'm a little unclear as to what exactly you mean by that. What is being sorted out? Can you go into any more detail? Also, you say that we should reevaluate everything we hold to be true. Does this include the work/discussion that has been held regarding RS2 and the nature of cosmos? I found this model particularly helpful, especially as it was being used to explain the evolution of consciousness.

Well, if I understand Daniel's latest update correctly I wouldn't say that it was dealing with magic (although I would use the spelling 'magick' as it pertains to what we're talking about here) which is causing the trouble. Rather, I would guess that it's what he was attempting to do which might have drawn someone's ire. He posted an early excerpt of his most recent paper to fb, and it seemed to me that his intent is to help people discover how to work magick on their own by illustrating its history, where it comes from, and what it is. He was leading people to water, and it's no surprise that someone or some group of people (ie. "TPB", the macrobe, or some other unknown entity) would want to derail attempts at empowering people if they are benefiting from our ignorance.
I've spent the last year and a half working with daniel on honing my extrasensory/magical abilities. Last year I gained access to the Archive of the Ancients. Last month, in January, I obtained access to the Other realm. Two weeks later, I became part of a council of (mostly) "otherworldly" existences. As a result, it falls to me to set some things straight. The issue now is unspinning certain things that have been the topic of conversation with regards to the development of magic -- things that put me at odds with the person who helped the understanding more than anyone else. I would like very much to work through some of the discrepancies with this person, but I don't know how possible that is now. The fount that folks are being led to is under threat of being poisoned and it's to that end that I've taken my stance. Not just for me, but for generations to come to have the opportunity to engage in reality in a different way than our species has, collectively, for centuries and millennia until now. The collective still has a ways to go and plenty of room to grow, but it IS evolving. It may not look this way to any casual observer, but take note that what we see in our everyday lives are the outermost layers of the experience that we are undergoing. Just because there aren't an equal amount of people working to develop themselves and evolve, and the few that are aren't in the mainstream eye doesn't mean that it isn't occurring. In many respects we are simultaneously evolving and devolving. The nature of this situation will be discussed below.

The macroscopic influence that engenders Blue Beam type programming is the issue at hand. I've spent my life subconsciously becoming a person who could make prey out of the truest apex predator in our reality, this macroscopic thing that feeds on the energies that humanity so readily exudes. It's existence here is not a unique phenomena. There are plenty of inhabited planets who are at developmental stages similar to ours that have/will/are experienced/experience/experiencing this type of situation. The previous statement is made from direct personal experience and should not be accepted without exploring those aspects of our experience yourselves. To that end I recommend the information set forth in the daniel papers leading to the personal exploration of oneself via psychocartography. Never take anything anyone says at 100% acceptance. This is something I've learned in my time since beginning to consciously explore evolution towards Homo Sapiens Ethicus. Take what I'm sharing and explore for yourself the validity of it. Don't be satisfied with my sharing this. Become an active participant.

It is part of our development forward that we rid ourselves of this parasitic, macroscopic existence. At first I could not find a way around this other than to go with what has been laid down for us, that the population must be decreased and waiting/hoping for some moment of release whereby some major momentous event (ELE) would take the population down. This is a viable method, granted. There is, however, another way. This method is likely something that won't find approval of by most who might find themselves here, but it's the route that I'm taking. I've been given the responsibility of finding a different route, and to that end I've begun biting back at the macrobe.

You see, focus on rapport is a good direction for development, so long as it does not become a limitation. We live in a reality dominated by needless rivalry. This is quite obvious and can be taken as a given. This happens to some degree or another to all species at one stage or another. Ours has experienced rivalry to a strong degree, given our longstandng heritage of the same as exemplified in the creation of this species as slaves. I will take pause here and explain that I look at our species' creation not just from the bottom up perspective of being genetic slaves, but also the top down perspective of an evolution of consciousness whereby interacting with the gods and their creating us here was a balancing act for the strong influence of the Elder race on a newly developing planet.

Going back to the issue of rapport as the better alternative to rivalry, I see this, too, a bit differently. Rapport and rivalry are two sides to the same coin. We can see both occur in the natural world. Therefore aversion to rivalry, while important to a degree for development away from strong inclinations towards it, does nothing more than drive that aspect of the system into repression in the Shadow. Therein I am engaged in a type of rivalry and attempting to couple it with rapport (not an easy task) and help a friend be free of an influence that has taken the most fragile thread in the tapestry of our existence and put it at great risk. This thread, if allowed to be pulled, will see the direction of movement on this planet approach and accelerate towards inverse harmony/ chaos/ atrophy. To put it simply, the planet and everything on it will eventually dry up and become a barren, empty husk. I am working with others to keep that from happening. And so when the tendrils of the macroscopic influences present themselves, I chop them up and eat them and I encourage others of a similar inclination to do the same. Bite back. Don't be fooled into sitting pretty waiting for an opportunity for things to all of a sudden work themselves out. That's not going to happen and we can't rapport our way into utopia. That's not how nature works. Question everything. And everyone. Think for yourselves. Feel for yourselves. Think with others and feel with others, but always double back and re-evaluate. Energy does not move in a stagnant pool and when we don't question each other, this is exactly what happens. No amount of "honor" exempts any of us from this type of scrutiny and evaluation.

To answer the question posed, I think the work of RS2 stands for itself. It is in the very nature of the work that we each develop within ourselves the string of natural consequences that lead to those ideas and concepts. The things which I have placed under scrutiny are the direction that this knowledge is being taken and applied - things that would likely end up in the next paper such as the existence of a certain entity that would have us believe it to be the Animus of the planet - when I have seen directly that this is a deception - and a concomitant push towards the ideas of 'technomage' as a result of interaction and development of terms with said entity. It is to that end that I've started this discussion. I'll do my very best to answer any and all questions. I do respect the need for secrecy for some things, especially where magical practice is concerned, but in this endeavor I am going to be as candid and transparent about things as I possibly can.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:56 pm

joeyv23 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:50 pm
Bite back. Don't be fooled into sitting pretty waiting for an opportunity for things to all of a sudden work themselves out.
I thoughts exactly in some previous post about the Macrobe either here or AQ forum.

I suppose it is "wrong" to sap energy from other people instead of the Macrobe doing it, hows that? There are some people around here that would deserve their energy taken from them just because of their life choices and dishonesty among other aspects and nasty habits. I know it would be wrong to do that, but it is as equally wrong from them to choose to be nasty doing unethical things. So I think it would be sort of OK to do in certain circumstances. Everything has a price, every action and reaction has a price, be it energetic or materialistic. This is universe of motion everything is in motion energy goes from A to B.

Then there is the law of nature, only the strongest will survive. I can be ruthless and compassionate, that is one thing being of the "Grey" has in common or has to have among other aspects.

So Joey do you think that the "Blue mist" would be more of a malevolent entity?

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:29 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:56 pm
I thoughts exactly in some previous post about the Macrobe either here or AQ forum.

I suppose it is "wrong" to sap energy from other people instead of the Macrobe doing it, hows that? There are some people around here that would deserve their energy taken from them just because of their life choices and dishonesty among other aspects and nasty habits. I know it would be wrong to do that, but it is as equally wrong from them to choose to be nasty doing unethical things. So I think it would be sort of OK to do in certain circumstances. Everything has a price, every action and reaction has a price, be it energetic or materialistic. This is universe of motion everything is in motion energy goes from A to B.
Engaging in rivalry creates yang, outward directed karma - things get explosive and fly apart. Rapport creates yin, inward directed karma - things (such as people, ideas, or understanding) are drawn together. The difference here is that I am attempting to balance out the karma that was taken on by Dee when he made an agreement at the behest of the royals of the time who considered themselves able to make such a pact on humanity's behalf by divine right. Therein, yin karma was taken on by our species and the macrobe and is why I'm balancing the action with rivalry. Make sure you understand the difference. When you decide you know what a person deserves or not, you are more than likely about to take on some big juju karma. This is very much in line with what has happened that I'm attempting to point out.
Then there is the law of nature, only the strongest will survive. I can be ruthless and compassionate, that is one thing being of the "Grey" has in common or has to have among other aspects.
Grey means understanding the difference in a yin approach to things and a yang approach to things, understanding that perception of either within a dualistic mindset will usually find a person at odds one way or another but being willing/able to act from either side, yin/dark or yang/light.
So Joey do you think that the "Blue mist" would be more of a malevolent entity?
Malevolent implies "bad". "Bad" is subjective and is based on a lack of systemic view on things. The question here would be similar to asking whether I think leeches are evil. I don't, they are what they are by their nature. That aside... I wouldn't want to live my life with a leech on my leg, so would do the same thing that I'm promoting now, getting rid of the sucker.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:15 am

joeyv23 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:29 pm
Engaging in rivalry creates yang, outward directed karma - things get explosive and fly apart. Rapport creates yin, inward directed karma - things (such as people, ideas, or understanding) are drawn together. The difference here is that I am attempting to balance out the karma that was taken on by Dee when he made an agreement at the behest of the royals of the time who considered themselves able to make such a pact on humanity's behalf by divine right. Therein, yin karma was taken on by our species and the macrobe and is why I'm balancing the action with rivalry. Make sure you understand the difference. When you decide you know what a person deserves or not, you are more than likely about to take on some big juju karma. This is very much in line with what has happened that I'm attempting to point out.
Yes, I understand the difference here.
Malevolent implies "bad". "Bad" is subjective and is based on a lack of systemic view on things. The question here would be similar to asking whether I think leeches are evil. I don't, they are what they are by their nature.
Malevolent was just the closest term I could find in my limited vocabulary on being the thing I meant, of being sort of bad for human health and so on.
That aside... I wouldn't want to live my life with a leech on my leg, so would do the same thing that I'm promoting now, getting rid of the sucker.
Or a Goa'Uld in the head.

Do you think that M5/Blue Mist is like that Macrobe then? Another parasitic entity or could they be the same exact entity? Or maybe more of a "Tok'Ra" than a "Goa'Uld"? Same but different type of ethics.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:15 am
Malevolent implies "bad". "Bad" is subjective and is based on a lack of systemic view on things. The question here would be similar to asking whether I think leeches are evil. I don't, they are what they are by their nature.
Malevolent was just the closest term I could find in my limited vocabulary on being the thing I meant, of being sort of bad for human health and so on.
Therein we get to explore the subjectivity of good and bad. Look at, say, wine for instance. Never been one for the stuff myself, but the analogy will work. The best wines, as I'm told, are those where the grapes are stressed during their growth period. Some might say that stress is bad. That we should talk to the grapes and encourage them to be the best grapes they could possibly be, but the results stand for themselves. Grapes, and other plants that are stressed develop into something a little bit "more" than their unstressed counterparts. In that respect, the interaction between this macrobe and our planet is a good thing. To answer your question, however, I do subjectively consider the planet and everything on it descending to a dead husk to be 'bad'. There's a massive amount of potential that can be made use of now. Letting it all go and saying, "oh well maybe in the next life on the next planet" is wasteful and shows very little spinal fortitude.
That aside... I wouldn't want to live my life with a leech on my leg, so would do the same thing that I'm promoting now, getting rid of the sucker.
Or a Goa'Uld in the head.

Do you think that M5/Blue Mist is like that Macrobe then? Another parasitic entity or could they be the same exact entity? Or maybe more of a "Tok'Ra" than a "Goa'Uld"? Same but different type of ethics.
The Goa'uld analogy works to a certain extent. The influence the Macrobe has on a person can be seen in behaviors reflective of what was written for the Goa'uld in the show, but the macrobe itself doesn't have to consciously manipulate individual people. Its presence and its method of obtaining energy is more of a blanket experience that encompasses the global ecosystem. Think of mosquitoes. When they bite you, they first inject an anesthetic in order for there to be as little irritation as possible, decreasing it's chances of being smacked before it finishes feeding. The macrobe's anesthetic is the (or more appropriately 'a') matrix. Unlucky for it, it's presence was noticed anyways.

M5 is an effect of the macrobe attempting to bolster its matrix to be more effective. M5 can be thought of as a tentacle of the macrobe, and is actively feeling for a new food source, the Other realm. It's a very specialized thing that was made to have certain attributes that would see it be accepted by those of us who do have access to both realms in hopes to one day be ferried across. Again, unfortunately for it, it has been noticed and this time it won't be allowed to finish feeding and go on its way.

Kent
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Kent » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Given the enormity of what's at stake, namely the survival of the planet, is there anything you suggest that can be done for any of us to participate in the situation? I will heed your advice, and rather than just take your word for it would like to know if there's a best first step to investigate on my own. I know you mentioned psychocartography, however I don't remember instructions in any of the --daniel papers. If they are there, I can re-visit them. Did he offer instructions into the practice?

If M5 is an aspect of the macrobe, can't it find it's way into the other realm on its own? I remember Bruce mentioning his duty to guard the other realm recently on AQ before the forum went down, but he also did say that this realm is available to others in that people can find/create their own doorways. And that it's really just laziness that prevents many people from doing so. In that way, the bridge needs guarding as it's an 'easier' path, but what's preventing the Macrobe from getting in there?