1st post

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Vorith
Inquirer
Inquirer
1st post

Post by Vorith » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:52 am

Hi. I've had my fill of forums but having read some interesting perspective here, here I type. The reason I decided to join is because of my experiences; in which it is hoped to work as a kind of foil for the ideas here at this site.

That is, within the last year I've acquired Mediumship ability. I am, thus, playing my experiences therein off of what I've been reading about after life scenarios. All I can say, at this time, is that the ideas seem overly complex or involved. Every soul I've communicated with seem to be in the same condition... NONE of them seem to be suffering or concerned with their circumstances.

I've seen the (blue-ish tinged) While Light of the after life... And perhaps Larson's RS model might come close in explaining not only what it is but how it could be in the first place (ie., in a dimensionless realm). It reminds me of starlight actually.

Further, I've now seen alien craft - not UFO's - on ten occasions. On three occasions the intelligence behind these craft responded to me personally via the antics they performed. Too, I've learned how to call in Orbs. There are many videos on say Youtube where you see them fly around at random. This is different as I ask them to come in and sometimes they to will do some weird fly by antic. One of them made a full loop about two feet in front of my face. Wish I caught that on film.

There's no point in droning on about my intellectual pursuits. Anyone can read and ponder so I kinda feel I've wasted a lot of time steep in esoterica. But we've got to start somewhere... I am btw currently a formal student of Jyotish.

Um, I should mention my love for runes and Norse myth and have been into a kind of self styled Asatru (ie., not so true doh) for many years. I love and play tremolo black metal... Don't be fooled tho as I am older. I am asatru in that sense!

Thanks

tymeflyz
Seeker
Seeker

Re: 1st post

Post by tymeflyz » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:42 pm

i recall a post here somewhere re - "I've seen the (blue-ish tinged)....ah..... balls ..that it.
lets us know if it rings a bell.. er a ...ball...er a ...(sarc)
"monty python theme now begins "

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Welcome Vorith , good to have you on board and it sounds like you may have some interesting stories to tell and experiences to share.

The majority find this forum and https://forum.antiquatis.org/ naturally and by their own curiosity as they are still not satisfied with the answers they are looking for in life and find themselves going around in circles due to mainstream misdirection, psyop agendas and all the cover ups of real truth and knowledge.

So well done on finding us and enjoy absorbing all of the info in the daniel papers and the myriad of other discussions in the fora.

As Gopi might say, "it is time..." :)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Vorith
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Vorith » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:16 am

Thanks, I was wondering about the tone of that first reply. But I've not had much luck in discerning a hollow earth and how it may tie into the Collective Mind, so far. I've been having the same thoughts that this place, both Earth's 3rd Density as well as it's Astral Planes, let's call them, may be under Some form of quarantine. The deceased I've contacted aren't all that forthcoming... The Tibetan monks I've had communications with don't seem that concerned.

My question for today is about the secret space program; in light of the idea, here, regarding said quarantine precluding space travel beyond certain gravity points. This clearly doesn't involve space probes unless that is all fake as well ha. Perhaps I read it wrong as I think They are pretty far out there. I've never discerned anything like a silver chord. There's radiations, emanations and fields...otherwise, ask yourself how something intangible can be connected to something tangible. Someone asked this and it made sense. But then it brings into question the whole idea of a soul Willingly indwelling, for lack of a better term, a physical incarnation.

I'd like to add that the craft I saw were Nothing like what you see in all those blurry and suspect ufo videos. Same with depictions in movies or drawings for that matter. No lights, no markings and they weren't simply white spheres floating around. These were silent craft (in the air like fish in water if you understand) and on two occasions they disappeared right in front of me. I'm guessing that wasn't a cloaking but a phase out of 3rd Density. One of these mothers warped up in speed and made a sharp 90 degree turn.

Vorith
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Vorith » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Here's a very recent quote from Dave Wilcock. I'm posting it in light of both the supposed gravity and silver cord limit ideas. I'm sure, if valid, most of those folks aren't psi apt candidates, so to speak.

"THE BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION

In order to understand what you are about to read, it is necessary to have enough room in your imagination for a very epic re-envisioning of reality as we know it.

This vision goes significantly beyond what most people are used to hearing in the UFO community, even in the more esoteric versions out there.

The Roswell crash and other such advanced wreckage supposedly allowed us to achieve interplanetary and interstellar travel.

As a result, we covertly began building bases in many different areas throughout our solar system, including the Moon, Mars and other planets' moons as well.

The "Brain Drain" in the 1950s was the beginning of a massive effort to relocate 35 million individuals in that decade alone -- truly the cream of the crop in their various fields -- out to these locations.

This has since turned into what Richard Dolan would call a "Breakaway Civilization", with a population in the hundreds of millions.

We are dealing with a group that has far more technological advancement than anything else we see on earth, and whose members are almost completely forbidden from ever returning.

This Secret Space Program, or SSP, was originally founded and controlled by very negative-leaning elements on earth that we call the Deep State, Cabal, New World Order or Illuminati.

Despite the super-high technology, in many ways life in the SSP is signifcantly worse than life on earth because of this sinister influence."

And, "At the higher levels, we find out that the Deep State is in turn being controlled by highly negative reptilian-looking humanoid ETs called the Draco or the Saurians.

Multiple insiders I have spoken to have confirmed the existence of these types of beings, including the late William Tompkins. They are openly visible in the SSP."

If valid, my received impressions in Feb 2017 may have been authentic as this is what I saw and communicated with. I saw both green and white reps where the latter (one) was much more friendly. The greenies, some, monitored my emotional state - one or two lodged themselves, off and on, in my lower chakras for about a week. Problem is that I pick up on animals and sometimes, depending on the species and disposition, I might mis perceived incoming.
But I actually felt Some kind of (seemingly non physical or who knows) craft leave the planet and rather quickly distance itself from earth. One of them told me beforehand a contingent was leaving... February for me was an ongoing interaction with these entities. Otherwise, Someone went to a Great deal of trouble to mess with me.
I'm sure measures of mis perception were involved but having just seen these quotes... Funny thing is is that nothing much comes of it now matter what info is released!! At least around here.

The stuff about Corey going to the moon and blue avians is rather dubious and I wonder if this is intentional.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Vorith wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 pm
If valid, my received impressions in Feb 2017 may have been authentic as this is what I saw and communicated with.
Otherwise, Someone went to a Great deal of trouble to mess with me.
Having worked in psyops, it is not any trouble at all... you are just picking up a "prerecorded message" for anyone that attempts such communication.

A lot of the Montauk Project concerned learning how to control the mind of the masses. And they learned a lot. You may want to investigate the research of Alfred Lambremont (exopolitics), as he stumbled upon it quite some time ago.

What you are viewing is a just a holodeck program... a virtual reality to make you come to specific conclusions, to assist in biasing the masses. A tried-and-true technique, applied as a soul trap.

But then again, perhaps all of our lives are nothing more than a little black box running some software, sitting on a table in the halls of the Annuna... our own little "ships in a bottle."

Computer, end program.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Vorith wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:52 am
That is, within the last year I've acquired Mediumship ability.
Vorith wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:16 am
The deceased I've contacted aren't all that forthcoming... The Tibetan monks I've had communications with don't seem that concerned.
I would love to hear more about it. Most of all I am interested in how you acquired the ability? And now that you have it, how does it work for you?
Further, I've now seen alien craft - not UFO's - on ten occasions. On three occasions the intelligence behind these craft responded to me personally via the antics they performed.
To be clear, the alien craft you saw and the antics they played on you, was that in your mind or in actual space (up there or down here?) where other people (could) have taken notice of them as well? What kind of antics are we talking about?
Too, I've learned how to call in Orbs. There are many videos on say Youtube where you see them fly around at random. This is different as I ask them to come in and sometimes they to will do some weird fly by antic. One of them made a full loop about two feet in front of my face. Wish I caught that on film.
We never had a discussion on orbs in this forum, so you don't have to hold back. And I am sure, not all folks here have been there, done that. So feel free to share your experience with them in as much detail as you like. Now that you have interacted with them, have you come to know what they are and why they are as they are?

Vorith wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:16 am
My question for today is about the secret space program; in light of the idea, here, regarding said quarantine precluding space travel beyond certain gravity points. This clearly doesn't involve space probes unless that is all fake as well ha.
Seems very likely.
I've never discerned anything like a silver chord. There's radiations, emanations and fields...otherwise, ask yourself how something intangible can be connected to something tangible. Someone asked this and it made sense. But then it brings into question the whole idea of a soul Willingly indwelling, for lack of a better term, a physical incarnation.
These are the questions that I would want Science to research on, if scientists weren't so closed minded.
Last year I have sent an email to the head of department of a sleep research team and asked about weight loss during sleep and sleepwalking. I wanted some empirical data and thought an expert would know if there were ever any scientific experiments about it. I got a reply within two days but he said he didn't quite understand the question and only talked about loss of 0.5 kg due to sweat. I explained my question in more detail and gave him a link to an already existing experiment, which conclusions do not conform to the current scienctific world view. No reply after that...
I'd like to add that the craft I saw were Nothing like what you see in all those blurry and suspect ufo videos. Same with depictions in movies or drawings for that matter. No lights, no markings and they weren't simply white spheres floating around. These were silent craft (in the air like fish in water if you understand) and on two occasions they disappeared right in front of me. I'm guessing that wasn't a cloaking but a phase out of 3rd Density. One of these mothers warped up in speed and made a sharp 90 degree turn.
Like in the movie Flight of the Navigator? I bet the craft in the movie was based on the one daniel worked on!

Regarding Corey Good, you should find at least two threads where the name came up. Just search for Corey.

Oh and welcome to the forum!

daniel wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:35 pm
What you are viewing is a just a holodeck program... a virtual reality to make you come to specific conclusions, to assist in biasing the masses. A tried-and-true technique, applied as a soul trap.
You know, you don't have to hold back either. If you don't mind sharing, please elaborate for those who are not yet on a level to interact with a hologram program on the soul side.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:00 pm

daniel wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Computer, end program.
"Dave? Don't turn me off! Hal won't like that..., Dave? Daniel?" ;)
All that glitter is not GOLD!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:45 pm

MrTwig wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:00 pm
"Dave? Don't turn me off! Hal won't like that..., Dave? Daniel?" ;)
Actually, I was playing on ST-TNG, the Data/Sherlock Holmes episodes.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Vorith
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Vorith » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:21 am

Thanks for the replies. Dan may be right on a certain level. It appears I misinterpreted Some of the images last Feb. It seems to be that my right brain creates images which appear as (for the most part light blue helm-ed) uniformed characters...when, perhaps, dealing with hired and or trained agents. On one occasion I could see Myself as someone, seemingly, monitored me through my own PC monitor. I could feel him tune in then saw myself through his own perceptions. This is no big deal now having become used to it.

I've seen many different races or species of ET now. Mostly male for some reason. I could not help note that they don't interact but simply appear then fade. These are windows or episodes; after having intentionally reached out. Still nothing of use or value has come from this.

Yes, I saw Physical craft. No point in rehashing the whole thing. But it does seem that they responded to me, via flight behavior, at least four times (out of ten sightings). This was a window of about a month and they were mostly the same type of craft. So they were on some kinda recon mission tho I don't mean militarily per se. I've been asking, since, to see one of these craft again. They clearly play to their own tune.

I'm not exactly sure how the mediumship ability started, but it may have been with by my mother coming through. But I once beamed my awareness up into a blizzard and this really blew my senses open... Another time, while lost in music, I beamed my infatuated love to someone on the other side which seems to have helped in establishing a stronger connection overall. I felt this person pick up on my thoughts about her last night. I cannot describe the sensation of a soul reaching towards me from Their side. It feels like a distance (downward > tho not straight down into the earth per se!) of about 40 miles or something. Very weird but we'll all be there soon enough.

I've now a significant list of contacts tho I'll waive that unless asked. It's not changing anything.... I've yet to hear info of a revisionist sort or, anything of the sort. I've seen the White Light four times however and my dead uncle said that he was "familiar with it." So it's seems volitional to enter it or not. Robert Monroe showed me this light upon asking. He showed me a scene of a room at TMI or precursor.

I still think something may be going on over there... Spiritual figures (incarnated) come through on occasion and say not to worry about it. But all these souls beam impression of their environs in which they dwelt. Some are AWARE > ENOUGH to be able to Change their surroundings to a more pleasant setting. It appears not all can do that - likely due to trauma and the whole gamut of negative experience and belief. I'd like to help these souls and if my senses haven't deceive me, about 100 souls have had a bit of a wake up call, as it were, thanks to a bright lad names Rudy (who was a Hitler Youth).

I created a free account Wordpress blog about my own connect the dots venture down this road @ despitethem.wordpress.com. Please check that out Animus. There really does appear to be some unbeknownst connection between et's and the French state... I'm from going there to make another post about another "dot" I found within a One Step Beyond episode. The blog has been up for sometime but it's not SE friendly so gets little to no views. It's more like an online journal. Judging from your question I think you should read it through.

The female I was referring to above is (or was) Jehanne d Arc. I've an ongoing or established connection with her. She said point blank she was used by Yolanda of Aragon. I've communicated with this Queen as well.

> In the end, people are people. So much is pomp and veneer. I can say however that she conveyed The most regal air I've ever experienced anywhere and when.

DOH! I forgot why I came here today. I subscribed to the idea that NASA did Not make it all the way to the surface of the Moon. But found this an hour ago, "These relations should cause us to consider what types of similar activity might be occurring on other bodies of our solar system. Unfortunately, the best data we have is from the eight years during which we had operational seismometers on the Moon (1969-1977, left behind from some of the Apollo missions). During this operational window, out of the thousands of registered lunar seismic events, only 28 of them originated below the lunar surface (for example, not due to surface impacts by meteorites), and have been identified as “shallow moonquakes.” Their very existence is a mystery, as there are no active plate tectonics on the Moon."

Hmm. This same site seems to have similar info which seemingly debunks the use of a dirty nuke off the coast of Japan.