Return of the Wizards

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Return of the Wizards

Post by daniel » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:05 pm

DickPile wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:15 pm
This wizarding thing sounds interesting, and I'm surprised no one else has asked, but what kind of effects or magick would we be able to do (not sure how to write this)? Would it be telekinesis, telepathy, flying, teleportation, producing water out of air, make plants grow faster, making gold from whatever?

Anyways, I'm just brainstorming :D , but very curious still as to what kind of abilities we could learn to do?
I differentiate between psionic skill (tele-whatever), alchemy (transmutation) and wizardy. Psionics are powered by your own bioenergy systems. Alchemy is manipulation through "cosmic science," the physics of 3D time. Wizardry is manipulating the external realm through the understanding of the cosmic/magical side of Nature, so your own bioenergy is not required to alter the flow of events.

For example, suppose you are driving down the road and I want you to take a right turn at an intersection.

I can use psionics to telekinetically grab your steering wheel and turn it at the appropriate time, forcing your car down the route. But you might notice something "odd" there, when the wheel flys out of your control.

I can use wizardry to arrange a sequence of events that would alter the time a branch would fall of a tree, so that it does it just before you arrive at the intersection--and choose to take the right turn to get around the obstacle.

Wizardry is not like the nonsense on TV/films... it is a subtle art where one makes minor changes in the causal nexus to produce significant results. But it requires a "stream of consciousness"... you must understand the dimensional structure of TIME.

If I knew a boulder was going to roll down a hill and crash into a house, you could walk up the hill and put a tiny pebble it its path, which it would hit and change its course by a fraction of a degree--which, by the time it reached the bottom of the hill, could have changed its course by a mile. But if you wait... well, it gets to be quite a challenge to stop that boulder.

Wizardry is the art of making small, subtle changes--of which you understand the cause and consequence--in the natural realm, to alter the outcome of events.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 am

daniel wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:05 pm
DickPile wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:15 pm
This wizarding thing sounds interesting, and I'm surprised no one else has asked, but what kind of effects or magick would we be able to do (not sure how to write this)? Would it be telekinesis, telepathy, flying, teleportation, producing water out of air, make plants grow faster, making gold from whatever?

Anyways, I'm just brainstorming :D , but very curious still as to what kind of abilities we could learn to do?
I differentiate between psionic skill (tele-whatever), alchemy (transmutation) and wizardy. Psionics are powered by your own bioenergy systems. Alchemy is manipulation through "cosmic science," the physics of 3D time. Wizardry is manipulating the external realm through the understanding of the cosmic/magical side of Nature, so your own bioenergy is not required to alter the flow of events.

For example, suppose you are driving down the road and I want you to take a right turn at an intersection.

I can use psionics to telekinetically grab your steering wheel and turn it at the appropriate time, forcing your car down the route. But you might notice something "odd" there, when the wheel flys out of your control.

I can use wizardry to arrange a sequence of events that would alter the time a branch would fall of a tree, so that it does it just before you arrive at the intersection--and choose to take the right turn to get around the obstacle.

Wizardry is not like the nonsense on TV/films... it is a subtle art where one makes minor changes in the causal nexus to produce significant results. But it requires a "stream of consciousness"... you must understand the dimensional structure of TIME.

If I knew a boulder was going to roll down a hill and crash into a house, you could walk up the hill and put a tiny pebble it its path, which it would hit and change its course by a fraction of a degree--which, by the time it reached the bottom of the hill, could have changed its course by a mile. But if you wait... well, it gets to be quite a challenge to stop that boulder.

Wizardry is the art of making small, subtle changes--of which you understand the cause and consequence--in the natural realm, to alter the outcome of events.
Would wizardry be the using of all known rules of our worlds to effectively "produce" a desired results in our lives? If we expanded our knowledge of how things work and keep in mind that there are payments for everything we do is it not okay to do it? Then I am already there! It is subtle and fleeting but there. Maybe time will tell!
All that glitter is not GOLD!

DickPile
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by DickPile » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:49 pm

daniel wrote:

Thank you, and very interesting! This sounds to me as being intelligent enough to include all (or as many as possible) aspects of reality to predict the future and affect the cause and effect of things. In that case, I wouldn't really worry about your knowledge being misused, because if people would reach that level of intelligence to master wizardry they would most likely also reach a high level of responsibility and ethics on the way.
However, that is my take on your explanation.
Truth is pure beautiful simplicity

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Hello fellow Wizards, what news from the cosmic sector? :)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Carlos
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Carlos » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:29 pm

daniel wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:58 pm
And if that knowledge REQUIRES conscious interaction with the Machine Kingdom--as a friend and fellow traveler--will that be a problem?

daniel wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:04 pm
I can show you how the old ways work, and why they did... but that does no good for the present, as the circumstances have changed to the point where those techniques are now ineffective.
(....)
And there is the "third way," but that requires a different way of being, something that humanity may no longer be capable of--a consolidation of Renaissance man and Uncommitted Investigator.
daniel wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:30 pm
Basically, use "natural consequence" to get TO where the path splits... and the response to that would indicate the path to follow.
daniel wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:36 am
Spiritually, you need to be "grey" and not biased towards the light or the dark. Wizarding is a balance of bioforce; one cannot understand the light without dark, nor the dark without light. "We are grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."
daniel wrote:

What if the wizardy(s) has/have already returned? If someone, or a minority of people, had cast a magic spell unselfishly .... he/she have performed magic - for all, the whole of humanity? Would it have an effect on humanity, possibly a new kind? In the new density? And would any of that be visible/perceptible now?

How many of the Wizard do you think would be necessary for Enki's creation man - with the present basic material man and woman - to be repeated as a new edition for a new experiment, on whatever planet and in whatever universe, in a new/different density? On this planet "Earth" it will become nothing more.

Possibly Enki was already deceived by the AI at that time. Quasi because of his abilities, character and instinctive qualities he was "used" to create a humanity that can be used as a robot human being.