David Wilcock's 'Insider' Corey Goode

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: David Wilcock's 'Insider' Corey Goode

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:13 am

I found a goode :D article highlighting why Wilcock and co. are controlled opposition:

http://entityart.co.uk/corey-goode-sphe ... isclosure/

It's hard not to see all this as marketing material for a terrible sci-fi B movie...

https://www.spherebeingalliance.com/

:roll:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:13 am
I found a goode :D article highlighting why Wilcock and co. are controlled opposition:

http://entityart.co.uk/corey-goode-sphe ... isclosure/
Goode article. But you cannot blame the Zionists for everything... people tend to create their own disasters through ignorance and laziness. The only reason these people have power is because the public gives it to them. And I doubt that will change, as it seems to be getting worse.
Djchrismac wrote:
It's hard not to see all this as marketing material for a terrible sci-fi B movie...
Or a food franchise! :lol:
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:26 pm

daniel wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:37 pm
Djchrismac wrote:
Or a food franchise! :lol:
Let's have both! :D

Martian Fried Avian.jpg
Martian Fried Avian.jpg (417.14KiB)Viewed 43402 times
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:44 am

Someone should put a little drool on David's mouth just a little drip to make that picture even more realistic :D
Perhaps give a little more to the eyes as well to look like he is excited about them "mmhmmm goooodee martian avian wings".

Just reminded me of the original Stargate movie where Daniel comments about the food they are having in planet, "Tastes like chicken" and then he imitates chicken clucking. :D

Tachyon
Muggle
Muggle

Post by Tachyon » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:07 pm

Can I just mention the five 'Law of One' books and Ra. I believe these profound, serious, spititual and deeply
meaningful and powerful volumes match or even surpass that of any accepted religious work or teaching, including the Holy Bible. I also believe DW is genuine and sincere, at least in his regard, respect and belief of the work of LL Research, Carla Reichart, Don Elkins and Jim McCarrty; their professionalism and the care they took during the sessions with Ra and Carla. Pkease take the time to follow this link to the L/L Research home page - and Daniel, keep fighting for Christ sake xxx

https://www.llresearch.org/home.aspx

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:14 pm

Tachyon wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:07 pm
Can I just mention the five 'Law of One' books and Ra. I believe these profound, serious, spititual and deeply
meaningful and powerful volumes match or even surpass that of any accepted religious work or teaching, including the Holy Bible. I also believe DW is genuine and sincere, at least in his regard, respect and belief of the work of LL Research, Carla Reichart, Don Elkins and Jim McCarrty; their professionalism and the care they took during the sessions with Ra and Carla. Pkease take the time to follow this link to the L/L Research home page - and Daniel, keep fighting for Christ sake xxx

https://www.llresearch.org/home.aspx
It's the age old question of 'if you had power, how would you use it?' I have gotten the impression that DW has a whole knowledge-bank that he's rather proud of, and has created for himself a nice chair in the paranormal, UFO, alternative-scientific community on which he sits and talks to anybody else willing to act the guru. Especially when you can get someone like Corey Goode or Steven Greer that draws a crowd. They can talk, talk, talk and entertain, but they never produce where it counts -- getting you empowered and out of the matrix. They would rather you keep going around and around, learning about how many cells there are in the prison.

A lot of people that have made it here have come across the Law of One Ra texts. It was perhaps the second thing I came across when I tumbled down the spiritual rabbit hole. They are profound material. But there are a ton of people that know that kind of information too, and for a variety of reasons, use it to put themselves on a pedestal that almost always becomes subverted by MKUltra plants, shills or other government lackeys.

You will find that -daniel in his papers, R.I.P., was more concerned about the science and implications of Reciprocal Systems, and those who still work with that theory do as well.
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:39 am

David Wilcock has been promising "ascension" and "the end of the cabal" for around 2 decades or longer now and STILL nothing has come of it. When you look into it he only uses the info from daniel to suit his purpose and theories, he does not go into detail about the Reciprocal System or most of the topics he writes about or discusses.

Bruce spent a lot of time with Carla, Jim and Don when they were first setting up for RA and said only the first Law of One book was reliable - after that they were fogging their mind with psychoactive drugs which lowered the quality of the interactions with RA.

If you want to see how the original RA paper can be useful Tachyon, then check out the Visibility of Stars and Planets (Problem) on the RS2 forum: http://reciprocal.systems/phpBB3/viewto ... ?f=8&t=301