Heading to Salt Lake City for the gathering

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Heading to Salt Lake City for the gathering

Post by daniel » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:36 am

AnAncientAwakening wrote:And yeaaah, just when you think it can't get weirder, I had another dream last night about the Gathering. I walked into a small room (appeared to be a cafe of some type), and to my left, there was a larger banquet type room where a lot of hustle and bustle was taking place. I sat down at a table in the smaller room, and chatted up a gentleman whom I had never met. We got to talking, and after a while, I finally said, "By the way, my name is Billy", to which he replied, "My name is Gopi."
I've noticed a distinct change in your personality since you decided to attend the gathering, almost a kind of "relief" from having to carry a shield all the time. The consequence is that your consciousness is now "out and about" in the Other Realm. Just keep in mind that the Other Realm is a lot more ethical than this one... duty, honor and responsibility must be upheld, because you will be judged on the quality of your character, not the quantity of possessions you have. Good quality opens a lot of doors.
AnAncientAwakening wrote:Then, the sound of live music began billowing from the adjacent banquet room, and a large stage descended from the ceiling. A live band, composed of the members of ISUS, were playing a tune called 'The Cat on the Floor.' Bruce was working the sound board on the opposite side of the room.
Usually, stages ascend from hell--the floor--not descend from Heaven. Got an inversion going on there. Given ISUS, perhaps it was "Schrödinger's Cat on the Floor?" Unless there's no pussability of that, which would be a cat-astrophe.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:34 pm

deepfsh wrote:That you'll meet Batman?
AnAncientAwakening wrote:Why do I get the funny feeling that I'm about to meet these folks?
Did you get the pun in the video? I'm just curious.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Hi Deepfish - yes, I got the pun. That was just my goofy way of answering your reply.

Ilkka - No, I don't see them as heroes; merely certain folks whose insights I respect. No elongated heads nor bulging muscles required. We've got enough of those running around these days. Idolatry, to my mind, is one of the prime reasons why so many people nowadays are unable to think for themselves.

Daniel -

"I've noticed a distinct change in your personality since you decided to attend the gathering, almost a kind of "relief" from having to carry a shield all the time. The consequence is that your consciousness is now "out and about" in the Other Realm. Just keep in mind that the Other Realm is a lot more ethical than this one... duty, honor and responsibility must be upheld, because you will be judged on the quality of your character, not the quantity of possessions you have. Good quality opens a lot of doors."

You got this, eh? I've been carrying that shield because I've needed to do so, for survival. It's tough, visiting with family and passing through the room as they watch the latest news broadcast, only to be asked, "Billy, you're not following the elections, are ya?" I've learned to deftly yet kindly redirect the conversation, i.e. "these aren't the facts you're looking for. Can I get you anything to drink?"

Apart from this, though, I am quite intrigued about what you have to say concerning my consciousness being "out and about" in the Other Realm (I do have questions, but another time). I feel it, believe me. It's why I've stated previously that the timing on this is quite serendipitous: These coming months will hold in store for me a number of changes: new home, long-standing affairs set in place, and the letting go of certain aspects of the reality I've created, which will undoubtedly open new doors. I will be ready to give the best that I have, and to begin my journey into this heretofore undiscovered country (undiscovered for me, at least).

"Usually, stages ascend from hell--the floor--not descend from Heaven. Got an inversion going on there."

Curious about that inversion...

"Given ISUS, perhaps it was 'Schrödinger's Cat on the Floor?'"

I take this to mean they began arguing over nonsensical things, i.e. if you lock a cat in a box and release poison, how will you know if the cat be alive and/or dead and/or both? I don't know, but perhaps the screeching vocalizations and the wild body flailing produced by an animal being poisoned, and the subsequent silence that follows, might provide a clue as to whether or not the cat has lost its ninth life. Amazing how folks can spend their careers focusing on such 'thought provoking' ideas. Entire tomes have been written concerning whether or not a hypothetical cat is hypothetically alive and/or dead and/or neither and/or both. In fact, I just found a video clip, hot off the presses, showing an interview between Michio Kaku and the ghost of Albert Einstein, (recorded live via satellite on the planet Melmac, 1.3 billion light years from Earth), concerning the recent hypothetical re-discovery of the hypothetical phenomenon known as Gravity Waves https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg Unless, of course, I'm misinterpreting the ''Schrödinger's Cat" statement, i.e. you're actually implying that ISUS tends to 'buck' the status quo, thus revealing how out of touch with reality so much of 'science' has become these days. I just find the entire topic surrounding 'Schrödinger's Cat' to be ludicrous, as there are many people who have taken this hypothetical experiment in a literal sense as a means of explaining (or not explaining) the underlying fundamental nature and/or natures and/or lack thereof inherent in the universe.

"Unless there's no pussability of that, which would be a cat-astrophe."

You sound like my goofy Uncle, the 'comedian' in the family; the one with busts of the three stooges in his bedroom. He's been telling the same jokes for the past 30 years, and has a particular affinity for 'cat' puns...
"Our genius ain't appreciated around here...let's scram!"

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:07 pm

AnAncientAwakening wrote:"Usually, stages ascend from hell--the floor--not descend from Heaven. Got an inversion going on there."

Curious about that inversion...
Bruce wasn't part of the band--and the rest of ISUS is pretty much that "cat in the box," what is left from the original membership that worked with Larson, now 70+ in age. Still members, but unable now to participate, as they approach that inevitable cat status. They are still playing the original tune that Bruce understands and can make "sound good," but has his own understanding off to the side (RS2). Larson's stuff is pretty much "out there" (up in the heavens) for the average audience, whom is use to the sexcapades that rise up from the materialistic desires of the lower regions. It is a very interesting expression of the status quo with ISUS, which desperately needs younger people to get involved and take the next steps to keep that door to understanding open.
AnAncientAwakening wrote:You sound like my goofy Uncle, the 'comedian' in the family;
Actually, I stole that from Cuthbert Rumbold, referring to Mrs. Slocombe's pregnant pussy.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:16 pm

I couldn't attend the gathering because traveling isn't something I can handle, physically and financially, but I sure am looking forward to reading any notes that are published here. I hoped to meet everyone, share ideas and swap stories with like-minded folks; maybe there will be another chance. I can't get online regularly so I copy things from the fora to bring home and read and that's how I stay in touch with the discussions. Even though I haven't posted in a while here and at AQ I feel just as adjacent in time with the community here as ever. I appreciate being able to communicate with you all.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:19 pm

AnAncientAwakening wrote:....And yeaaah, just when you think it can't get weirder, I had another dream last night about the Gathering. I walked into a small room (appeared to be a cafe of some type), and to my left, there was a larger banquet type room where a lot of hustle and bustle was taking place. I sat down at a table in the smaller room, and chatted up a gentleman whom I had never met. We got to talking, and after a while, I finally said, "By the way, my name is Billy", to which he replied, "My name is Gopi."

Then, the sound of live music began billowing from the adjacent banquet room, and a large stage descended from the ceiling. A live band, composed of the members of ISUS, were playing a tune called 'The Cat on the Floor.' Bruce was working the sound board on the opposite side of the room.

The end.

What does it all mean? :roll:
Maybe you attended a debriefing like those described in this article:
https://highheartlife.wordpress.com/201 ... s-mission/

I've had a number of dreams where I've watched videos, listened to talks, been sitting in classrooms etc. Even been in shopping malls too.