The human race is a complete failure

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor
The human race is a complete failure

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:02 pm

I am trying so very hard right now to calm my nerves and to not allow emotion to overtake me. Yet, it's been one of those days; and this forum is the only place in which I can openly share my thoughts and feelings on those topics relating to the "far out regions".

I have tried to have patience. I have tried to give people the benefit of the doubt. But after years of careful and silent observation; well, let's just say that today I've reached the point of no return. I've "crossed the rubicon". The human race is a complete and utter failure, in every conceivable way. Human beings are foolish, naive, idiotic, and egomaniacal beings, who are rather quite certain that they know FAR more than they actually do. We kill without remorse, we maim and rape nature and all of its creatures, and we harm the little ones of this world. Today, I bared witness to the harming of young ones, and I had to sit in silence while it happened. I am not a person who sits idly by, watching harm be done to others. I am rather a no BS kind of fellow, who WILL stand up when direct harm is being done; and I will protect. But today was different, due to the nature of the circumstances. Now, I sit here in the aftermath, apologizing to these innocent little lives for the incredibly stupid acts laid down upon them by humans, assuring them that we are not all built this way. A handful of us know better.

Daniel - It's taken me awhile, but I think that I've finally come to agree with the majority of the LM's: I'm thinking that the very essence and health of life itself would be better off were humanity to go extinct. We are an abomination of nature. I am not proud to call myself 'human'. These days, the only viable option left for someone in my position is to go away into some quiet little corner, my own little sanctuary, and to limit my involvement with this race of morons as I work towards common sense goals alongside the few others who 'get it'.

But then, I sit here in a local cafe and observe a little boy, marching about and singing silly songs, and I tell myself, "By what right do I have to think such a thing as this?" And it is that very point that has me spinning my wheels: I am a compassionate fellow, and I wish no harm to be done upon others. It reminds of something that Jo Anne Moretti once said: "People are really confused right now, because people are basically good. They can't take themselves to the level of thinking required to understand what is happening. Too sinister. Once you look at it from a deviate angle, you can see what is happening. But then it's hard to not see it everywhere."

Now excuse me while I go take a nice long walk in the cold winter air to clear my head and my heart.

I am thankful that I have this place to visit, even if it exists only in an intangible world of wires and signals.
"Our genius ain't appreciated around here...let's scram!"

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: The human race is a complete failure

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Maybe I'll end up becoming this guy...

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2011/02/ ... -popup.jpg

:D Might not be so bad.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:58 pm

AnAncientAwakening wrote: These days, the only viable option left for someone in my position is to go away into some quiet little corner, my own little sanctuary, and to limit my involvement with this race of morons as I work towards common sense goals alongside the few others who 'get it
I know the feeling. Its enough to become cynical misanthropic s.o.b.'s which is but another misdirection the TPTB would have us take..

I believe you are on Antiquatis under a different handle? If so, have you seen Gopi's post about the Ranger gathering?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Hi Lozion,

Yes, this is a social phenomenon that I have been observing for a number of years now, i.e. people remarking that, "human beings are stupid, we are destroying ourselves and the planet, and we may not be around for much longer." Problem is, these words are coming from the mouths of those same folks who, in many ways, do not want to take responsibility for their own actions; and who continue to believe that the likes of Barry Soetoro, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and Ron Paul really are looking out for our best interests :-(

When I lived in L.A. and San Francisco, I observed an attitude of a different kind, i.e. "We're all screwed anyway, so let's just party while we're here." This type of belief was quite rampant. It reminded me of what Steve Buscemi's character said in 'Ghost World', "Nothing's changed. People still hate each other. They've just become more subdued about it."

You're absolutely right when you say that TPTB would love for us all to feel this way. They feed off this type of unproductive energy.

By the by: no, I have not read Gopi's post about The Ranger Gathering (and yes, I am over at Antiquatis under a different handle). Can you please direct me to this post?

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:20 am

I hope my taking apart your post as I'm about to doesn't come across as me beating you down for not acting or reacting differently than you did. I mean only to poke at unexplored (or perhaps explored but marked as being better off avoided) corners of the mind. You may very well have come to similar positions about what happened by the time you read this. There is no malice in my questioning the way that I have here. I'm responding only with the things that your words provoked of my mind.
AnAncientAwakening wrote:The human race is a complete and utter failure, in every conceivable way.
If only a single individual is able to unfetter from the limitations imposed upon/by this species, we won't have failed. Even still, through failure lessons are learned.
[Many] Human beings are foolish, naive, idiotic, and egomaniacal beings, who are rather quite certain that they know FAR more than they actually do.
Will all fools become magicians? Perhaps not. Does that mean that the journey is pointless for those that won't? Perhaps not.
[Many] kill without remorse, [many] maim and rape nature and all of its creatures, and [many] harm the little ones of this world. Today, I bared witness to the harming of young ones, and I had to sit in silence while it happened.
Had to?
I am not a person who sits idly by, watching harm be done to others.
And yet, you did.
But today was different, due to the nature of the circumstances.
Is not every day different due to circumstances?
I'm thinking that the very essence and health of life itself would be better off were humanity to go extinct. We are an abomination of nature. I am not proud to call myself 'human'. These days, the only viable option left for someone in my position is to go away into some quiet little corner, my own little sanctuary, and to limit my involvement with this race of morons as I work towards common sense goals alongside the few others who 'get it'.
Dunno if you're into / up to watching cartoons, but there's a Japanese anime called Gurren Lagann that shows a conflict between Spiral (evolutive) and Anti-Spiral (devolutive) beings. Interestingly, pay attention to the actions and mindsets of the characters existing in either spiral. I'm going to rewatch the series to be sure but there's a strong inkling in my mind due to things being backwards as they are and in consideration of the orientation of those of us working towards evolution of the possibility that the beings portrayed as Anti-Spiral are, in real world terms, evolutive. Thinking about it now, the possibility seems like a strong probability. The only difference/contradiction I can think of in regards to this is the attempt by the Anti-Spiral beings to suppress the natural progression of the Spiral beings. The statement I've quoted immediately above this response warrants in me recollection of that conflict. From one spiral, it is all but impossible to understand or accept anything existing in the opposing spiral. I highly recommend that show to anyone and everyone that might see this post in this forum. Therein are several key points / lessons as to coming to terms with the "problems" (or, if you will, opportunities) the species is currently facing.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:46 pm

AnAncientAwakening, I believe you have found the thread on AQ? :)
If not I will PM you.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:44 am

It was a goal of the New World Order to return the human population back to 2nd density, and it looks like they are succeeding beyond all expectation.

If you think things are bad now, just wait a few more years until "Generation I" (meant as "I"nternet, but "I" as "ME" also works) has to start running things, with no skills other than "touch here." Curiously, for my generation that was a running joke on The Jetsons... the only workout George got was his button-pushing finger.

IMHO, any sane person will come to the same conclusion that you did, for a sane person in an insane society (not world) will feel like an outcast. And that is what the human race has become, having moved completely off the Path of the evolution of consciousness. Understand that Nature is a heck of a lot more powerful than the media will admit... humanity is rapidly becoming "evil," in the sense that evil things are those opposed to the growth of consciousness, which is the prime directive of Natural law. And when Nature decides to "run its course," well, I think you can see why the Antiquatis Sanctuary project is important--it's the 21st century version of Noah's Ark. Maybe next time, we can get it right. I see no hope of changing the existing system sufficiently to make any difference. It's Rubicon there... past the point of no return. What you are feeling with the "Grizzly Adams" is that need to get off a sinking ship before you go down with it. And there are a lot of people that feel this way, which is what Gopi's "gathering" is about (yes, I'll be there). To see if we can build that lifeboat.

I think you can clearly understand why I find the "mass ascension" of humanity a joke... what intelligent civilization would want to give superpowers to a virus? If that were to actually happen, humanity would go down the path of the Krell on Forbidden Planet--the entire race would be wiped out in a single night.

If you notice the basic approach to the NWO control is still, "divide and conquer." Keep creating artificial borders to separate people physically, mentally and spiritually, too concerned with rivalry and competition to consider anything else. All systems involved in that kind of bifurcation will eventually reach the point of chaos, and the system collapses in order to be reorganized. We are at the onset of that chaos, now. However, in eternity, Nature has no hurry, so I don't know how long it will take.

So if you run off and be by yourself, that "divide and conquer" has done it's job... you've been divided down to the smallest component, "one." That may sound like a bad thing, but consider that "one" is also "unity," and when you reach a unit boundary, you then have the option to flip over to the other side--for that "one" to work with "many ones" as an individual, rather than a drone in the collective.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:47 am

Joey/Daniel/Lozion,

I do appreciate the replies. It's nice to see that this little emotional outpouring of mine was met with validation. Here I was thinking that this was simply another instance in which I did not take the time to sit quietly in meditation, letting go of the negative feelings caused by the incident. Having been reared in a strongly rooted Sicilian culture, I had spent a great many years around folks who failed to think before they spoke, and who, as a result, quite frequently acted out based upon emotion. I realized quite some time ago that living life in this fashion is a very rudimentary way to go about life, one that inevitably leads to constant conflict and the straining and subsequent breaking down of relationships. I sought to rise beyond this. My problem nowadays is distraction; and there is an endless amount of it to go around these days. It's why I've found the timing of this Gathering quite serendipitous, as the coming months will see a great deal of change in my life, i.e. letting go of certain aspects of life, and putting certain unresolved pieces into place. I have said to myself time and again that it is fool hardy to commit myself to a project if I cannot do so in a manner that is genuine. This trip out to Salt Lake presents an opportunity to interact with others in an attempt to bring some semblance of order to chaos; and I am beginning to fully understand just what type of a commitment that takes, as the building of a model of this type goes completely outside of the bounds of the current structure of human society. All over the world, there are attempts at putting together self-sustaining communities; but this project is of a different nature entirely. In other words, I don't anticipate that most will understand the nature of that which is being done. That becomes a personal challenge, i.e. not letting one's family and friends in on it, knowing that they simply wouldn't understand.

Joey - thanks for the feedback. I do appreciate it. There's a lot more to this particular rant of mine, as it's very much based around attempts to help others see what they are incapable of seeing. But then, there are also a great many gaps in my knowledge, which is why I was not able to step forward and present a truly iron-clad defense. This will change.
I do know Gurren Lagann, but have not watched the series. Ghost in the Shell is the other that people speak of at great length. The one that I found to be riveting was Jyu-Oh-Sei (Planet of the Beast King). Avatar was also a fantastically well-done series; though the follow up series leaves much to be desired. And the movie I've heard tell was HORRIBLE.
But again, thanks for the feedback. I'll look forward to further conversation in Salt Lake.

Daniel -

If you think things are bad now, just wait a few more years until "Generation I" (meant as "I"nternet, but "I" as "ME" also works) has to start running things, with no skills other than "touch here."

I think that it's easy to see all of this going in the direction of 'Idiocracy' (the film). In truth, it's not too far off. When I see what Donald Trump is doing, I cannot help but think that the age of President Camacho is near at hand :-( But then, I happen to be of the opinion that little Miss Hillary will be the next one selected; after the CIA/whomever is done trying to nail her on Benghazi. Either that, or Barry will be given a third term. Or, perhaps like Ron Paul before him, Bernie Sanders will continue to gain the momentum to swing things in his favor. The latter of these three is all over the place right now, and every 'poser in a parka' is chanting his name. There are signs with his name all over Minnesota. In Trump's case, the fact that everything that he is doing and saying is being scripted is so blatantly obvious that it's like having one's nose twisted with a wrench, ala Moe Howard. Trump has one job to do right now: to be as absolutely outrageous as possible, to insult everyone, and to serve up the biggest political distraction we've seen in some time. His behavior is so over the top that it's become ridiculous. He's being paid a lot of money to act like a complete jackass, and he KNOWS it. You would think that this of all things would enable the people to see that what they are watching is a scripted television program, no different than your average episode of 'The Big Bang Theory'. You would think that the public would finally begin to question the validity of this entire power structure, to begin perhaps seeing it for what it is. But that's not what is happening. The people are aghast at his behavior, but they just can't take the next logical step in the thinking process, i.e. it's FAKE, ALL of it. You are being hoodwinked, bamboozled, run amuck. The fact that folks are not getting it by now leads me to the very same conclusion: The 'system' itself is to broken and distorted to be fixed from the inside out. Something new needs to be built; something outside the bounds of the system.
Having said this, it's not the average Joe the Plumber who concerns me here; it's the flood of know-it-all's being churned out en masse from the world of Academia; and believe me, I've spent a good part of the last three years of my life around this. One of the main reasons why I am leaving the city is because I have had enough of listening to 20-year-olds run their mouths about 'the nature of society'. To my mind, it is THEY who will go on to lead "Generation I" straight into a synthetic future. They are completely consumed by their egos; thinking that the education they just worked so had to attain actually gave them a good bead on things. MAN is it ever easy to stoke the human ego. And yet, I feel for them, because I SEE the good in people. I SEE the conflict. Unbeknownst to them, their entire eduction is pushing them in a direction whereby they will be used as useful idiots in a wide-reaching agenda that they will never accept as being real.

Understand that Nature is a heck of a lot more powerful than the media will admit... humanity is rapidly becoming "evil," in the sense that evil things are those opposed to the growth of consciousness, which is the prime directive of Natural law. And when Nature decides to "run its course," well, I think you can see why the Antiquatis Sanctuary project is important--it's the 21st century version of Noah's Ark.

My inroad into the understanding of this has come through herbalism. Through the study of the medicinal aspects of nature, and the works of the true healers of the ages, I have begun to see that there is much more driving life than the mere number and arrangement of molecular constituents. There is an essence that animates life itself. My interest in the ways of the little people, coupled with my studies into the different forms of energy production that have come through folks such as those in ISUS, Schauberger, Keely, Tesla, Moray, Pons and Fleischman, etc, has also opened my mind to the fact that, as you stated on your Facebook page, there are two very different forms of energy production going on in this world: One to serve the PUBLIC interest, and the other to serve PRIVATE interests. This is why I have stepped back from attempting to give medicines, because any fool can do this. There is much more going on here, i.e. to treat the body without treating the spirit and the soul that animate it is naive at best, incompetent at worst (odd how the woman with whom I studied herbalism, skillful as she may be, and having helped many people, scoffs at the very idea that there is anything more behind all of this. That's not a very practicable and profitable way of thinking, after all. Not going to rake in the dough speaking about antihydrogen hydroxide, the extraordinary intelligence present in nature, or, GASP, a different structure to the atom! Blasphemer! Off with MY head!).
Daniel - you had previously used the term 'terrarium' to describe what the earth is becoming due to man's agenda. There is a thought that has been nagging at me: It's easy to think that, based upon the current course of events, humanity may destroy itself, and in short order. However, when I listen to the words of someone such as Kurzweil, a different picture comes into view: Humanity is not being exterminated, it is being transformed. After all, in Kurzweil's own words, we are going to send nano robots out into space to 'wake up the Universe'. And when asked about whether or not he believed that God exists, he stated, "I would say, not yet." So humanity is going to 'wake up the Universe' and 'create God'. WOW. This is the ego gone WAY out of control. And yet, while they are busy creating God, might it truly be possible to terraform an entire planet in such a way that MAN thus governs nature's behavior? It's a bit of a different scenario than what you propose. Based upon this, I do see why the Sanctuary Project is important. It's why I'm heading out to Salt Lake - to offer what I may, simply and humbly.

what intelligent civilization would want to give superpowers to a virus? If that were to actually happen, humanity would go down the path of the Krell on Forbidden Planet--the entire race would be wiped out in a single night.

As time goes on, I will begin a study into the structure and dynamics of the psyche as a means of gaining a deeper understanding of the workings of the other aspects of existence that lie beyond the three dimensional framework to which I am accustomed. Having said this, your analogy reminds me of that which both yourself as well as Preston Nichols spoke in regards to the "Creature from the Id" that was summoned at Montauk through Duncan Cameron. A different concept here, and a different entity, I'm thinking, but perhaps the same 'general' idea, i.e. the ability to turn thoughts into reality. I wonder: In the case of the Krell, it seems that perhaps their egos, either collectively or individually, took physical form, "a monster (or monsters) from the Id"; creatures that to human eyes would appear to be hideous in nature. I wonder of the source of such entities, i.e. in the case of humanity, do they now exist, in some monstrous form or another, on some level of existence, or have they yet to be 'born' into existence physically? In the case of the Krell, if it was indeed "monsters from the Id" that destroyed them, then how were they (the Krell) destroyed? Where did their bodies go? Returning to the case of humanity, I would think that TPTB, knowing of this phenomenon, would be doing all that they can to ensure that they do not give life to this aspect of their egos; particularly if they have already gotten a feel for what can happen, ala Montauk. Again, this is not something that has an easy answer, and there is inevitably a great deal of foundational study that must be gathered on my part before I can truly gain an understanding of this phenomenon. Just throwing out ideas on electronic paper.

So if you run off and be by yourself, that "divide and conquer" has done it's job... you've been divided down to the smallest component, "one." That may sound like a bad thing, but consider that "one" is also "unity," and when you reach a unit boundary, you then have the option to flip over to the other side--for that "one" to work with "many ones" as an individual, rather than a drone in the collective.

That 'flipping over to the other side' is the embracing of the other aspects of myself that lie outside of the realm of which I am so accustomed. These past few years, I have given up meditation, given up the study of Kung Fu, and I know that it's only a matter of time before this all catches up with me. I can choose to embrace these aspects of existence, choose to study them and know them, or I can simply ignore them. The time for ignoring them is soon coming to an end. And I've worked hard to put the pieces in place as a means of arriving at this point. It is why I feel truly confident that I can come to this gathering and state that I am ready to contribute. In my own life experience, one KNOWS when one is ready. It's a feeling that you get, i.e. I'm entering into this with a sense of confidence. I was once told of the five 'P's - Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance. I intend to give the best of me.

yes, I'll be there

Jedi mind tricks, eh? :-) Yes, I was wondering this, but I figured that I'd find out once I got to the library. By the by, that's one snazzy lookin' library you've got there in Salt Lake City.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:33 am

I wouldn't give up on humanity just yet. Think about how many already browse through the alternative media, especially the young folk. Granted, most of alternative media is as big a fearmongering as the MSM is, with just as many disinfo but still: People are getting more and more aware of the lies in the MSM. It takes just another step to get aware of the lies in the alternative media too, but that's a much smaller step! If the internet stays the same in the next decade I hardly think the NWO folks will be able to keep up the charade much longer. Consider how sloppy their hoaxes have become lately, or maybe it is just us getting more critical, possibly both. Anyway, it takes just ONE city to completely wake up. The rest is a chain reaction... These days it is rather easy to make another one aware of media's lies. So much evidence is at hand. If you succeed in getting two others to question the media, tell them the only thing you want in return is for them to do the same with two other guys. As I've already said, a chain reaction, even an exponential one. Come to think of it, it might only take half a decade. And once one has been "awakened" those evil decisions will become less and less over time. You can't change your personality within a day, it's a process. Well, then maybe it does take a decade after all :D
What I'm trying to say is: certain people only need a nudge into the right direction, perhaps repeatedly, and at the end of the day humanity will indeed save itself. That I am sure of. For what it's worth^^

AnAncientAwakening wrote:When I see what Donald Trump is doing, [...] little Miss Hillary [...] or Barry will be given a third term. Or, perhaps like Ron Paul before him, Bernie Sanders will continue to gain [...]
Why even bother following the campaigns when it's all theater anyway? Nothing to gain there. I'd say save the energy for more important issues. Let's have a look at the current U.S. president: He can't prove that he was born in America (he's probably from Kenya) which is a slap in the face for the U.S. Consitution (one of many slaps...). And apparently, on occasion, he let's a double step in for him as proven by the pictures below.

Obama is not the only one using doubles. It's even admitted on wikipedia that Saddam Hussein has used at least one double (ever seen the movie The Devil's Double?), Putin obviously has several and surely there are a whole bunch of other famous people (not only politicians) that let a double jump in for them.

Here's something from Miles Mathis:
You will say, “No, it can't be. You can't just create someone like that!” Really? What about your
current President? Obama was manufactured by Intelligence from the ground up, just like Hitler.
Obama's birth certificate is an obvious fake, as everyone who has seriously studied it knows. There is
no documentation for his having attended either Columbia or Harvard, since he has never released his
records and the universities won't, either. His alleged mother worked for known CIA fronts. He is a
total figment of your imagination, planted there by storytellers. For more indication of that, you can go
to Intelius.com, which tells us Obama has lived in Knoxville, TN, Calhoun, GA, Antigo, WI, and
Scottsdale, AZ. None of those places appear in his official bio or come up in a websearch. (source)
With everything being fake about your persona, keeping your own facts straight is no easy task. Once in a while you let something slip:
"I'm going to be turning 50 in a week"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wF_n-gn-Yo
President Obama just can't seem to keep track of birthdays,especially his own!"You know, I'm going to be turning 50 in a week, so I'm starting to think a little bit more about Medicare eligibility," Obama said at a news conference.But according to the document he claims to be his official Hawaiian birth certificate that he released April 27,2011 his birthday was not until August 4, which was actually 3 weeks away from the time he said it, not one.
Obama says his father served in World War II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw
Okay… WWII lasted for 6 years between 1939 and 1945. Obama Sr. was born in 1936 which means he was 9 years old when that war ended! In case you think he might be referring to his stepdad, Lolo Soetoro was born in 1935 so that would make him 10 when the war ended. Damn, bruh– if you’re going to lie, at least be good at it. (source)
Now, how serious is the whole presidency to be taken? Let me answer with another image:

edit: I added some additional information on Obama and a picture of (some of) Putin's doubles.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:09 pm

animus wrote: Why even bother following the campaigns? Nothing to gain there. I'd say save the energy for more important issues.
If the U.S. president can't prove that he was born in Amercia and let's a double do the work for him, how serious is the whole presidency to be taken anyway?
There's a lot of talk that Michelle is actually Michael ....
There's videos on YT where Obama gives a speech saying, "Michael and I ....."
Joan Rivers has to go into hiding, oops, I mean die, after blabbing that M's a tranny