What's Really Going on at CERN

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Mark
Inquirer
Inquirer
What's Really Going on at CERN

Post by Mark » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:41 pm

I recently came across this discussion between Catherine Austine Fitts and Joseph Farrell concerning the recently completed 2015 Secret Space Program Conference.

http://solari.com/audio/SSPFREESR.mp3?dl

Around the 57 minute mark Joseph goes into CERN and what he believes is really going on. In the discussion he goes on to say the following:

“You’re looking at a military budget for this machine to find smaller and smaller building blocks in the standard model of physics. And I’m looking at the machine and I’m seeing something very, very different.

If you look at the magnetic field strength of the LHC — I think it’s somewhere between 8 and 10 Tesla’s — you’re dealing with a magnetic field that is several times more powerful than the local magnetic field of the planet earth. And this is where my problems begin. Because, it’s the magneto sphere of the earth that protects us from solar radiation — it’s part of our environment, it’s part of what maintains life on this planet and that drives the weather systems. And that magneto-sphere, in turn, is coupled with that of the sun.

So, when you look at this the way I’m looking at it, I’m seeing a planetary machine which — by the very nature of the strength of the magnetic fields in rotation — is creating a massive magnetic tortion machine. And that machine is embedded in piezoelectric rock in Europe. And this is going to have a magnetic effect on the planetary magnetic system.

That was my thought all along.

So I’m looking at this as a story where they’re really putting out a public consumption story for us with blizzards of equations that will confuse us all. And we’ll just throw up our hands and say, “Well, they’re doing particle physics.”

But I think the real physics they’re doing is creating a planetary machine that is manipulating the magneto-sphere of the earth…which, through various electro-magnetic effects, can even influence the sun.

So, I think the whole particle physics thing is really a big cover story.”

In reading this what I'm trying to get my head around is how the magnetic field around the earth functions in layman's terms and what its overall purpose is in the grand scheme of things. In terms of the LHC, if what Farrell says is true, it sure seems like something that is creating magnetic field strengths several times more powerful than the local magnetic field of the planet would be creating some noticeable earth changes.

So if anyone can help elaborate on what may be going on here, I for one would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Re: What's Really Going on at CERN

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:52 am

Various people have said different things about CERN.

There's Alex Collier
http://www.alexcollier.org
I've been told he is a genuine contactee/experiencer/whatnot with a benevolent group of ETs.

Basically, what Collier says is that humanity is destined to evolve to 5D - some of us will race to 4D, go thu 4D into 5D.
The alien controllers of Earth - the dracos, hyda, greys and whatever are lower 4D entities
Collier says that we are bringing 5D down to us while what the cabal hope to do with CERN is to bring in those negative lower 4D energies instead, thus blocking us from getting to 5D

If you listen to Simon Parkes (and I'm going by other people's notes here 'cos I don't listen to his shows), he claims that the scientists did not get all that they wanted at CERN but have recently managed to punch a teensy weensy hole into 4D and is bringing in some info from there.

Collier says this has not happened. His ET contacts told him that the benevolent ETs know what the bad guys are trying to achieve with CERN and there's no way that will be allowed to happen

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:38 pm

Mark wrote: In terms of the LHC, if what Farrell says is true, it sure seems like something that is creating magnetic field strengths several times more powerful than the local magnetic field of the planet would be creating some noticeable earth changes.
The LHC's magnetic field is localized to a very, very small area on the Earth's surface. No more than a pimple on the Earth's magnetic field. About the only thing they are doing is screwing up the 3D time region of their own facility, which is kind of funny because that will skew any results they get into unusable information.

The purpose of CERN has to do with discovering the secret of converting energy to matter, part of a 500-year-old project started by Queen Elizabeth I to elevate the Royalty to the state of gods.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:13 pm

daniel wrote:The purpose of CERN has to do with discovering the secret of converting energy to matter, part of a 500-year-old project started by Queen Elizabeth I to elevate the Royalty to the state of gods.
Makes you see Blackadder II in a whole new light... :shock: and you could say the same about one of Liz's catchphrases "video et taceo"... ("I see, and say nothing").
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Mark
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mark » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanks for the response Daniel.

Could you elaborate a little more on how the royals are hoping to create matter from energy using CERN. Seems like a great trick if you can do it but I'm having a hard time getting my head around the theory behind this. posting.php?mode=reply&f=9&t=853#

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Mark wrote:Could you elaborate a little more on how the royals are hoping to create matter from energy using CERN. Seems like a great trick if you can do it but I'm having a hard time getting my head around the theory behind this.
The typical NWO approach to solving problems is basically a militaristic one, namely, "Scotty, I need more power!" If you keep blasting away at something, usually something gives. And that is the case here.

Using the Reciprocal System, "matter" is a temporal rotation that exists at a coordinate location in space. We call that an "atom." The process of nuclear fission basically unwinds that atomic rotation in time to its reciprocal--a linear motion in space, which we perceive as kinetic velocity. Not all the rotation gets converted, so the result is usually a plethora of high energy particles flying about--a nuclear fission reaction.

What they are doing at CERN is the reverse process--they are creating high energy particles and directing them at a target, hoping the collision will convert that linear motion in space into rotational motion in time. Of course, they don't actually know this--they are just trying to create an nuclear implosion; the reverse process of the explosion without understanding the actual mechanisms involved. If they did, they would realize that it does not require any energy to convert between linear and rotational motion, as they are just the 1st and 2nd "units of motion" (as Larson puts it), and all it takes is orientation and resonance to do it, as many of the 19th century inventors realized.

With the "blast everything" approach, they do get results, just as a matter of statistical probability. They use those results for more money and bigger machines... but until they understand the process, it won't be of much use to them.

The actual solution is to understand the RS concept of "units of motion" (speed s/t -- energy t/s), but that looks like Alchemy to physicists. And the RS does conform to Alchemical law, namely the "law of equivalent exchange," since motion cannot be created nor destroyed, just transformed. Think of it this way--energy is just speed wound up into a ball. It takes 8 linear units of speed to make 1 rotational unit of energy (Circumference = 2 PI Radius, where R=1 and PI=4). Those wound-up balls are why atoms contain a lot of "energy" when they come apart... they are wound up very tight!

The NWO is hoping to use the energy-to-matter process to escape the Earth, but it won't work because they misunderstood the Macrobe information about the gravitational limit--they believe it is an artificial barrier created by aliens to contain mankind, controlled by the moon. It isn't. And I doubt they will every realize it, so looks like we are stuck with them here.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:03 pm

But I wonder: Aren't these folks aware of the Reciprocal System? I would think that they have thoroughly combed through just about every scientific system, idea, and thought known to mankind. If so, it must mean that they are dismissing Larson out of hand; or perhaps taking certain parts of the RS and putting them into use, while ignoring others, such as sharing that knowledge for the benefit of the human race. The NWO does have a habit of gobbling up the 'best and brightest' from throughout the world of academia, and subsequently using them as 'useful idiots'.

Daniel - in your papers, you had stated that a large part of the agenda behind many of the unacknowledged 'super science projects', (as Preston Nichols has called them), such as Montauk, was to understand the nature of time. Would I be correct in saying that they came to the realization that 'time' is a 'place' that can be traversed, but were unable to truly grasp a deeper understanding as to the nature of the Universe itself? It's interesting that they have made CERN public at all. I wonder what other types of projects they may be running along with this; projects of which the public is not made privy. Quite honestly, it's all just more distraction. There is an endless amount of it going around these days.
"Our genius ain't appreciated around here...let's scram!"

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:22 pm

daniel wrote:The NWO is hoping to use the energy-to-matter process to escape the Earth, but it won't work because they misunderstood the Macrobe information about the gravitational limit--they believe it is an artificial barrier created by aliens to contain mankind, controlled by the moon. It isn't. And I doubt they will every realize it, so looks like we are stuck with them here.
Darn! Hope the peasants will get their pitchforks and torches to raze Frankenstein's castle and kill that damn baron.

Here's a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye0Zrqq3Gck

Bases 53 Part 4 Hadron Collider Mishap TEK Chat

Published on Nov 20, 2015
In Part 1-3, the Hadron Collider at CERN, and its 'synchronised' junior devices across the planet were discussed. The basic narrative being that this massive device was being used for nefarious purposes to open a worm hole allowing 'Draco' ETs, who have been on earth for thousands of years (Aka Demons) to have massive reinforcements, in a great space war above our heads.

Thus the term Draco. The issue here being that the Draco should not have space flight/or 'gate technology' or even be here. They are not the bad guys here. They are manipulated by an "A-I" Articfical intelliegence, found in the sentient fluid from another location or source in the universe. Found in crude oil, (Falklands War), it is extremnely dangerous substance that pulls down higher conscious beings and makes them into homicidal killers (Nazi Germany)

In this Tek Chat, Patty Brassard gives a basic run down of the temporary shut down of the Collider, and the detailed images obtained to show the beams go off focus, and the damage starts. Preceded by a brief chat with Karen MacDonald, who introduced us to Sgt Daniel for the first time. A major whistle blower with an long list of agencies to his name.
(USAF number and data is on file)

As with Bases we listen to what people have to say, and then draw conclusions as best we can. A further 2nd interview with Sgt Daniel is planned.

Basically no public word has emerged from CERN, as to what has been reported in these interviews.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:16 pm

daniel wrote: If they did, they would realize that it does not require any energy to convert between linear and rotational motion, as they are just the 1st and 2nd "units of motion" (as Larson puts it), and all it takes is orientation and resonance to do it, as many of the 19th century inventors realized.
When reading this I think about the many people (me included) who claim to have dissolved clouds by mere thinking/wishing, i.e. no wind was involved and the clouds nearby stayed as they were. Here is an example of a guy who makes a small cloud bigger. He says by doing some sort of speech cantation he gets better results. (audio might have been cut into the video afterwards but it seems legit to me)

Too bad chanting "Cabal be gone" won't work as they go beyond those 1st and 2nd units of motion :lol:

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:07 am

Ever asked the question - why is it that we're getting all these different answers from seemingly reliable sources on the same events?

Depending on where you're coming from, you might think, maybe one is right and the rest is wrong.
Or, you might think, what's the point of trying to figure out who's right?

What if no one's right? What if no one's wrong?

What if it doesn't matter, even if someone gets it right?

What if we remove ourselves from dualistic thinking for a bit. From what we think of as information? We have to change the way we perceive "information". What it is.

Remember, one of the forms of conditioning masses is the manipulation of the meaning of words e.g. changing what "love" means to "infatuation" or what "duty" means to "following orders blindly". What if we discover for ourselves what "information" really is, really means?

Because the stuff we hear that goes on about the terrorists or CERN is NOT information. So we'll just keep chasing our tails if we think we'll make sense of it.

What we need to focus on and look at, is connection. Not information. Because this "information" stuff is just programming. But by connection, we find out what really matters, and also, what we do with it.

Think about it. Let me know what you guys make of it.