intro/ what is real

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

evan
Inquirer
Inquirer
intro/ what is real

Post by evan » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:24 pm

After several years of lurking the moment has come to register and come out of the lurking closet. Recently Daniel has mentioned it seems no one still reads his papers, and if we are to be in rapport with others, well simply to lurk is not aligned with this..
So first, add one more to the list of those who read the Daniel papers and appreciate the line of thought that they introduce me to. Thanks!

The main heading to these forums is " everything you know is wrong"
Raised in a fundamental Christian sect, I realized slowly beginning at young adulthood that there were only pieces of truth mixed with agenda. Agenda designed to keep us in a box, as a kid the church wanted us to fit in the box or burn... This seems to play out on in all levels , an agenda to keep people in the box.
My life has consisted of me seeking what is real in the reality/ illusion that is around me. What the intuitive senses that I feel mean, what they point to.
I ended up here via Wilcock, finding things that were shreds of truth there initially , however believing it was me needing to learn through lessons more than weather the aliens would save me.
I have found pieces of truth and directions on the path in the syncronisties and serendipitous happenstances. Growth in lifes lessons, be they deaths ,divorce , or my child stating " hey I know this place, I was here before I was born"( at that 3 ish age when its not ego talking) . A intuitive sense that there are truths here in the papers of Daniel , the rs2 theory , the edited biblical accounts, the paths of mystics and the native knowledge from the Hopi, among others.
While the wheel of life/karma continues,
For me this points to us each being a cell of the greater spirit , or a spiritual newbie slowly learning through experiences to recognize that we are a cell of a collective human cell that is a cell of the greater divine ..

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: intro/ what is real

Post by Ilkka » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:26 am

evan wrote:The main heading to these forums is " everything you know is wrong"
For us "older" users who know something else we might use "everything we knew was wrong" :D
evan wrote:I ended up here via Wilcock
Me too, and left that "shinking ship" a relatively long time ago year or two, about the same time I joined here. Mainly because nothing happened :D To think that I genuinely believed that someone/something would come to save us from "eeevilll". However now I know better and not to ever believe in any religions ever again. I think it is essential in the learning process for some to go through that phase in their lives, when all or enough of it has been learned then there is no need to be left in those cycles to re-learn them.

Well anyways, welcome to the "otherside" or another otherside yet again, which might suit you the best even.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Welcome to the fora Evan :)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

evan
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by evan » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:27 pm

"
Me too, and left that "shinking ship" a relatively long time ago year or two, about the same time I joined here. Mainly because nothing happened :D To think that I genuinely believed that someone/something would come to save us from "eeevilll". However now I know better and not to ever believe in any religions ever again. I think it is essential in the learning process for some to go through that phase in their lives, when all or enough of it has been learned then there is no need to be left in those cycles to re-learn them.
"
I still read his papers. While I agree( with your premises here), I find pieces of probable truths...
His paper about the disappearance of the Malaysian flight last year, how it related to the events in the Kennedy administration and false flags in ww2 was worth reading.
I also enjoyed the post last summer about the ignition switches in modern cars, how tptb can hack them... Really do you know anyone who likes the fob that comes with the modern car? Even people who are in complete unawares really don't care for the fully keyless key. So the auto companies" advanced" tech for what gain ?

Nonetheless the last few have had more of a feel of ,come see my tv program , than good independent investigative truths.

I am at the point where I feel that if I do my work to bring myself into( or near ) rapport with the universe that there may be a version of higher assistance.
as opposed to the, sit back its going to be fixed mindset.
Maybe my Baptist upbringing :)

I wonder what happens when DW reaches the point in his cycle when he no longer believes that the cavalry will categorically save?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:03 pm

Welcome evan! I wish more people would make their voices heard. Silence is the consent to slavery.
evan wrote:I wonder what happens when DW reaches the point in his cycle when he no longer believes that the cavalry will categorically save?
The usual process for those that require saviors, is that when one fails to appear, you just move to another. There always seems to be an ample supply.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:49 am

daniel wrote:Silence is the consent to slavery.
OOOhhhhh .. Daniel, i like that .. if you don't mind ...

Evan, welcome to the site. :)
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:28 pm

maeghan wrote:OOOhhhhh .. Daniel, i like that .. if you don't mind ...
I don't mind! And it's true... the entire merchant code that makes all the laws, rules and regulations is based on the Uniform Commercial Code (the code of London City of old days), and what The Powers That Be like to cash in on is that clause that says, "silence is agreement." They make laws, you have 30 days to object, and if you don't, well, you have given your consent to be governed.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:14 pm

holy something wow
yeah, this might give me some inspiration for lyrical content, thank you
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:21 pm

maeghan wrote:
daniel wrote:Silence is the consent to slavery.
OOOhhhhh .. Daniel, i like that .. if you don't mind ...

Evan, welcome to the site. :)

Makes for a great signature ;)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:34 pm

daniel wrote:"silence is agreement."
We have that as a saying. "Hiljentyminen on myöntymisen merkki" which translates roughly "To be silent is a sign of consent". So basically the same as "silence is agreement". Some of us use that phrase in all kinds of things that would be agreed upon. Usually it is used more sarcastically than taken literally.