A Quick Question For Daniel

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker
A Quick Question For Daniel

Post by MrGreen » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:44 pm

So in regards to your direct experience with the Phoenix III Project, I'm a bit confused.

I believe I read according to Wilcock, that the information you gleaned from your involvement was derived from Hypnosis, or is this something you have actual solid memory and experience and have always known?

If you could, explain a little bit more about that.

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Re: A Quick Question For Daniel

Post by JohnConner » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:58 am

MrGreen, if you click on Daniel's name you can search all of his posts for key words. I would start with Pheonix and Montauk as I believe he has chronicled his exposure to psychic training and his sensitivity level at Montauk.

Happy Searching

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:01 am

deepfsh wrote:In the same lecture, David said that your memory of the day when the accident with the monster happened was not erased, because you did not turn up for work that day - I believe you've already mentioned this somewhere on the forum. Who was supposed to erase your memory if it were to happen, and how would they do it? By hypnotizing you? How can you get your memory back? Can dreams help you with that? Do you consequently have to map out your psyche in order to fill the gaps?
Daniel wrote:Actually, 3 years ago they attempted to wipe my memory, just about the time I got back in touch with David. The wipe lasted 36 hours before my brain reset itself, and memory returned--but I was fully aware something had been "cut out" because my memory was discontinuous, just like someone tried to splice out a section of a film. The "ends" did not match up.

There are three places you can store memory. The first is in the physical brain, which is analogous to computer memory (RAM). It is easily wiped, and is lost upon death just as when you turn off your computer, the memory goes blank.

The second place is in the 3D time half of your body's life unit, the "mind" (Ra) or "soul" aspect. Soul memories are more like the hard drive on your computer; it survives "reboots" (reincarnations). These memories cannot usually be wiped, but then can be repressed into the unconscious, where the conscious mind cannot get access to them. Mind control techniques use this feature.

The third place, where I like to keep important things, are in the spirit complex, that part of you that exists beyond space and time, sort of like a remote "network drive" on your computer. Your core personality (or identity) is stored here, and there is room for more stuff. It cannot be tampered with.

So when it comes to memory wipe, you can reload your RAM from the hard drive, or the hard drive from a network backup. Reloading memory restores your memory, but there is an additional problem of "re-indexing" in your brain; you tend to lose the index to the memories, so it is tough to find them. Rebuilding the index does take some time.

More later.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:47 pm

MrGreen wrote:So in regards to your direct experience with the Phoenix III Project, I'm a bit confused.

I believe I read according to Wilcock, that the information you gleaned from your involvement was derived from Hypnosis, or is this something you have actual solid memory and experience and have always known?

If you could, explain a little bit more about that.
I was not working the day that the Montauk project shut down, with all the resulting chaos. Swerdlow would be the one to ask about memory erasure techniques--"mind control" was his department. My memories of those days are still intact--well, at least what 30+ years of time has not removed.

I did have a hypnosis session with a professional hypnotist and UFO researcher that revealed some interesting details, right down to security codes and details of projects. I don't have eidetic memory, so things do get lost in the old neurons... hypnosis was more of a reminder, than anything else.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:37 am

How very interesting... it seems everybody who claims to have been involved in such projects, either claim to have only regained the memories through such methods as Hypnosis, come off discreditably in some way, or simply wreak of disinformation. I guess it's nice just to hear someone say they remember it as is.

However, if they actually cared so as to go to such lengths to erase your memory, and seeing as they were unsuccessful... why not just finish the job in a more permanent way?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:45 am

MrGreen wrote:However, if they actually cared so as to go to such lengths to erase your memory, and seeing as they were unsuccessful... why not just finish the job in a more permanent way?
I've often wondered that, myself. I must still be "of use" to them. I don't exactly promote the "party line" of conventional science... they are getting all that research, where they can be totally anonymous and not even have to pay for it.

And the model that I am developing is far simpler than conventional theory. With the corrections to radioactivity, geochronology and astronomy (scaling down thing), it explains why elements like Bob Lazar's Element 115 (UFO engine fuel) can exist in a stable form, why you DON'T need FTL travel to go between solar systems, the hows and whys of mankind's creation and purpose on the planet... a lot of radical concepts there that the NWO collective would never come up with on their own.

The NWO knows that the "mindless masses" prefer "complexity is entertaining," so they make sure they provide a lot of entertainment in science, religion and politics. They are basically Roman in thought, and that was the first thing the Romans did when the population started getting restless--open up the Colosseum and throw some Christians to the lions. All that blood and gore took their minds off of the shenanigans of the ruling class. These days, the Colosseum is called "Hollywood." I can't even remember the last time I've seen a film that wasn't just 2 hours of running, killing and explosions.

There were some recent (5+ years ago) good Sci-Fi series that have some thought-provoking episodes. Babylon 5 and the Stargate franchise come to mind. Didn't care for the new Doctor Who--more action/adventure/horror than Sci-Fi. The old Doctor Who series was good. The Voyager episode, "Sacred Ground," is one of my favorites. Made a really excellent point for a technical society.

But, I am digressing... IMHO, forget about Montauk and all that crap. It was 32 years ago... I doubt anything really applies, anymore. The world we live in today is nothing like the world I lived in, back then. We obviously cannot trust the "experts" to come up with new knowledge, so let's just do it ourselves and see what happens.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:10 pm

MrGreen wrote:to erase your memory
Lozion, have you ever heard about the Allan Memorial Institute (a part of McGill University Health Centre)? I ran across an article entitled Inside Montreal's house of horrors - CIA-funded psychiatrist turned patients into brainwash victims (the MKULTRA stuff).

Daniel's quote comes to my mind (I'm paraphrasing): "There were more errors than trials" (when talking about Montauk).
daniel wrote:And the model that I am developing is far simpler than conventional theory.
Daniel, have you heard about George Hamner, an ex-member of ISUS? (According to him, in 2002 there were only approx. 12 people studying Larson's material.) He wrote the novel Quaternion Organon, which is based on RS (and RS2?) Theory.

This is what a commenter wrote about the book:
  • David J. Kricker wrote:Marketed as a novel, it tells the story of two former high-tech engineers who, despite their now-jobless status, manage to come up with the means to purchase Harleys and ride them to a semi-magical location which has all the resources with which to begin their journey of enlightenment. We're led through the labrynths of pseudo-science, mysticism, whirling particles and exploding stars, all supposedly in pursuit of a holistic view of the universe which will doubtless put physics on the sound footing it's lacked until now.
I wonder why you and bruce come to my mind... On the other hand, according to the above-referenced article, George also rode a Harley. Is this still something typical in the Western part of the US?
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:57 pm

deepfsh wrote:Daniel, have you heard about George Hamner, an ex-member of ISUS? (According to him, in 2002 there were only approx. 12 people studying Larson's material.) He wrote the novel Quaternion Organon, which is based on RS (and RS2?) Theory.
Yes, I know George. ISUS sells his book on their website: Quaternion Organon. Bruce helped George with the proofreading and his paper on Geophysics that I cite frequently is in the book. That 12 figure is now down to about 3. ISUS, in its prime when Bruce and Frank Meyer were working together back in the early 1990s, had about 200 members.
deepfsh wrote:I wonder why you and bruce come to my mind... On the other hand, according to the above-referenced article, George also rode a Harley. Is this still something typical in the Western part of the US?
I, for one, certainly cannot picture David Wilcock on a Harley! The Harley "mystique" is not what it used to be; these days, it's just another motorcycle. Back in the 1980s it was still the "easy rider guy thing"... these days, walking into a Harley dealer is like walking in on the leather version of Victoria's Secret. Things are different.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:32 pm

deepfsh wrote:
MrGreen wrote:to erase your memory
Lozion, have you ever heard about the Allan Memorial Institute (a part of McGill University Health Centre)? I ran across an article entitled Inside Montreal's house of horrors - CIA-funded psychiatrist turned patients into brainwash victims (the MKULTRA stuff).
Yeah, sounds like Mcgill was an extension to Langley in those terms. I wouldnt be surprised.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:40 pm

daniel wrote: I, for one, certainly cannot picture David Wilcock on a Harley! The Harley "mystique" is not what it used to be; these days, it's just another motorcycle. Back in the 1980s it was still the "easy rider guy thing"... these days, walking into a Harley dealer is like walking in on the leather version of Victoria's Secret. Things are different.
Do you still ride? Here's what I bought a few weeks ago, an old KZ:
2014-05-27 20.45.47.jpg
KZ750 1982
2014-05-27 20.45.47.jpg (125.41KiB)Viewed 18698 times
Wonder what joeyv23 is riding. Wouldn't be cool to organise Antiquatis/CH themed rides? I'd be willing to cross the border for such an event. :mrgreen:
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.