Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

PHIon
Mage
Mage
Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by PHIon » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:27 am

daniel wrote:
PHIon wrote:BTW, has anyone noticed that the post counters are not increasing?
I had 506 before this post... let's see what happens.

Edit: 507 now, so it does seem to be working.
The computer I am using has you at 512, and every post of yours on the forum says 512.

deepfsh is also "stuck" at 119
maeghan at 114
Evansville64 at 99
Lozion at 285
pgolde at 10
Ilkka at 234
myself at 81
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:22 pm

PHIon wrote:
daniel wrote:

The computer I am using has you at 512, and every post of yours on the forum says 512.

maeghan at 114
Evansville64 at 99
Lozion at 285
pgolde at 10
Ilkka at 234
myself at 81
Lets test this then.

edit--

Seems to be working. Just nothing to say. And the first week of this month I was away.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:16 pm

PHIon wrote:
daniel wrote:

maeghan at 114
Evansville64 at 99
Lozion at 285
pgolde at 10
Ilkka at 234
myself at 81

test
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:26 am

this R2 unit has a bad motivator

hey guys, i think my post count is going up ... but this is, like the above posts, a test

now, too fix the 'bad motivator'
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:55 am

daniel wrote:There is a lot of negative bioenergy on this world that tends to retard ideas like this, even when most consider it insignificant, so it takes some perseverance.
LoneBear wrote:We are meeting some rather substantial resistance, curiously enough. It appears that the old ways do not want to make room for new ideas.
Recently, a small warehouse where Jordan Maxwell's personal belongings and research material was stored at obviously burned to the ground. He's used to it, because similar things (losing his research) happen to him from time to time - but, as he said, he's still here and alive.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am

maeghan wrote:this R2 unit has a bad motivator
Best dialogue ever!!!!

Maeghan @ 116

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:27 pm

Thank you all for doing the tests. Something is definitely wrong on this computer.

On 5/23, I made a post on this thread and I was at a count of 88.
On 6/2, I posted again and remained at 88.
On 6/6, I posted again and was still at 88.

Today, 6/20, I am down to post count of 82.

I'll drop it now. Weird.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Lozion wrote: Dont need to, I'm an audio guy :) Its around 7khz. It usually start with a mute in the ear and then a short 4-5 second burst with no modulation and then a quick fade.
7040 Hz is an A-note in the eighth octave (A8). As A-notes go, the piano goes as high as A7 at 3520 Hz.
I keep getting high and low F-notes. When I hear a tone, I sing the pitch until I can check it because I don't have perfect pitch (for those who don't know, perfect pitch is the ability to hear a note and identify it without an instrument of some kind). An F8 would be 5586 Hz, but I don't know which octave I am actually hearing, just the pitch and whether the pure tone is high or low in frequency.

G-sharp (G#) comes around sometimes. G#8 is 6644.8 Hz.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:53 pm

PHIon wrote:
Lozion wrote: Dont need to, I'm an audio guy :) Its around 7khz. It usually start with a mute in the ear and then a short 4-5 second burst with no modulation and then a quick fade.
7040 Hz is an A-note in the eighth octave (A8). As A-notes go, the piano goes as high as A7 at 3520 Hz.
I keep getting high and low F-notes. When I hear a tone, I sing the pitch until I can check it because I don't have perfect pitch (for those who don't know, perfect pitch is the ability to hear a note and identify it without an instrument of some kind). An F8 would be 5586 Hz, but I don't know which octave I am actually hearing, just the pitch and whether the pure tone is high or low in frequency.

G-sharp (G#) comes around sometimes. G#8 is 6644.8 Hz.
Interesting, I hadn't thought of the tones in musical terms. A8 sounds pretty darn close to what I heard (incidentally, not a tone whatsoever manifested since the theft episode), although it could be G#8 as well. It also sounded like a fundamental and not 2nd or 3rd harmonics. I'll have to look into this more...

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:17 pm

Mmm another cosmic sector event happened today, a random guy came up to me today just outside a local artist's cafe where I like to hang out and approached me to ask my name and started telling me he was "on the rise" and told me he can see auras and that mine was indigo color whereas being younger then me his was only green.

He then insisted in introducing me to a neighborhood resident who practices "masonic voodoo" and black rituals. I acquiesed only to learn more as we're all neighbors and this Haitian pastor did wear those masonic rings but somehow couldnt look at me directly in my eyes. Remember all those pastor stories from Africa?

Anyhow, it was sure a strange encounter. I wonder if this a call to do energetic work about that voodoo guy. I'd rather not go there...