A sad departure

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Lotus
Seeker
Seeker
Re: A sad departure

Post by Lotus » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:14 am

I am glad that lizard69 did not drive you off maeghan. I am still saddened that it came to this though. Aaron, I agree that you did the right thing, I just wish that it didn't come to this. lizard69 does look like someone in need of help but his combative nature makes it very difficult TO help. Being respectful to those I feel are not respectful of me or others is something I struggle with and I saw that in lizard69's actions so I had sympathy for him even though I do not condone his actions. Perhaps I am just projecting my own problems onto him though. At least we can move forward without the antagonism lizard69 tried to draw out and again, I am glad you were not driven off maeghan.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:30 am

infinity wrote:Maeghan, I am so glad you are sticking around!

I'm not sure what made you feel like your posts are ignored and certainly you are most welcome to be here. To me your posts in general seem to fit right in and flow with things here.

I can't explain it with words or with references, but there is something special about you being here sharing with us on these forums. If you were gone, there WILL be something missing here and everyone WILL notice it. I don't know how to say it, but to me, it feels like you're part of the conscious family. The one on these forums, and the one on a planetary scale. You know that feeling of contentment when someone's around, and when they're not, you miss them terribly? Well, to me, its a lot like that.

Perhaps the best analogy is like a star in the sky that have eluded a passionate astronomer, but when that sparkling light didn't elude him anymore, he always made sure it is there whenever studying the enchanting nightsky. If ever it flickered or hid behind other sparkling lights, he would find that elusive one, because there is something different about that light.

You are that sparkling light. The nightsky will not be the same without you in it!
It's nice to hear that I have an impact ... a positive light ... the word hope comes to mind but I now know that hope is desire and a dream for better days to come in the future ... I just want to inspire people to beleive in themselves ... to find themselves ... to wake up and realize that they are the person they wish to be.

I was the only one of four kids to stand up to my parents and tell them that they were wrong for abusing me ... I have courage like that. (If you want to know more just know ... that curiosity killed the cat ... you can read my story here: yearsprior.com ) That's why I wrote this thread ... I didn't want to point the finger or say 'hey ... this needs to be done' ... but, if something needs to be fixed ... i fix it. I'm only now seeing my actions for what they were.

Here's where I confronted lizard69 viewtopic.php?f=4&t=665#p3362

I didn't insult him or attack him ... i did state that his posts gave be bad vibes ... so he attacked me where it hurts. I was questioning myself for even posting this thread ... thinking that it was me being ... because i believed my mom growing up that I was mean, that I was selfish and self centered but those beliefs conflicted with my inate sense of self and self awareness ... (i was very self-aware and conscious towards life in a universal way) ...

i was worried that posting this was a result of the negative projections others have placed on me ... here's the post that lizard made that really hurt. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=665#p3367

I've been told that I'm too sensitive ... I don't believe that one can be 'too sensitive'.

Forgive me for my fragmented post .. i hope it makes sense.

Thank you Infinity, Aaron, Djchrismac, Lozion, Giarc, joeyv23, and Lotus ... and all of the conscioushugs community .. ;)

much love ~ maeghan
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:40 am

Change of Topic ... i saw this trailer for a new tv series tonight ... http://www.nbc.com/believe

I wholeheartedly believe JJ Abrahms is one of us.

If I am able to see my dreams come to light, then I'll be on the other side of things in a way (as an entertainer here in the US ... in the music industry.) I've got some friends who have been on Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel ... not all musicians, artists, entertainers are working for them.

I think Lost served as a wake-up call for many of us too ... so ... on that note ... this show looks really interesting.

What is JJ Abrahms telling us with this series?

(The message in the show Revolution is quite interesting too.)

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:57 am

While it is exciting when we find encouraging material, we should always stay wary of getting our hopes up on one source, or one person, or another. I do not mean this in the sense of avoiding disappointment. Let me explain.

Especially in these times, any expectations have a way of becoming obsolete. When we put expectations on an external source, and our desire is for a path of spiritual growth, you can guarantee that the expectation will be challenged because it can get in the way of one's own growth. The reason for that is simple. If one puts their excitement in another's chosen path (in a mixed or in an unhealthy way), then things will start moving in a direction for you where you learn more about how to CREATE your desired future instead of following someone else's desired perspective and/or future.

So what happens is that your own value of spiritual growth will clash with an expectation or hope that is put in another person. Whether it is that they would help the world awaken, or whether they would provide you with inspiration, or whatever it is. It will be there and work for you up to a point, and then something will change. Whatever changes, it point of the change is to bring your desire for growth in alignment with your conscious understanding of how to move forward on that path of growth. And if excitement about another's journey/content that they put out/etc. gets in the way of your own growth, the change will happen.

Just be aware of that, that you can be encouraged that you will always be moving in the right direction - for you. No matter what happens around you.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:42 am

Regarding to the recent posts of this thread I think that the greek fellow was even more crazier than I am. On many occations when reading his posts I was like "WTF" so silly. This thing also again teaches us to diverge from rivalry and maybe some of us needed to see it once again in action. People usually get what they deserve. I still dont mean to offend anyone even the "enemy" in this case, but instead trying to make them understand that "hate begets hate", and nothing good ever comes from it. Even I know that and am supposedly a few years younger that he is, if i recall he said he was 30 sumthing and I am 29 and in august turning 30 years. Anyways this particular fellow reminds me of my recent neighbour who didnt want to play by the rules and he had to move out. However he had personal reason to move out, since he had many fights that escalated with his former girlfriend at the time. I am glad that the nextdoor is finally quiet, as I tend to be.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:23 am

When I read the first few posts of "lizard69", I thought he was either a paid troll or a computer program pretending to be a human being. I don't know him personally, so I can't say if he's a real "lizzie" or "real" at all, but his behaviour was really strange, so I didn't take him much into consideration, or should I rather say I didn't want to lose my energy and focus because of him.
maeghan wrote:i saw this trailer for a new tv series tonight
As for the TV series are concerned, I've been watching The Lone Gunmen (list of episodes) lately. I first heard about it in J. Maxwell's lecture at the Project Camelot 2009 Awake & Aware Conference. If you watch the Pilot episode, which was broadcasted on March 4, 2001, you can ask yourself (as Maxwell says) "what Hollywood is really trying to say to you". The series discusses the topics, such as excessive government surveillance, computer hacking, truth seeking, moral principles of (investigative) journalism etc. They also show some interesting technological gadgets. But there's another thing which surprised me - watch the second episode at minute 07:42 and tell me if this "infamous hacker", who obviously had to steal some money for some Russian-speaking agents, reminds you of anyone. If you can't get it, read the surname of the actor who plays the Jimmy Bond character in the series.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:06 am

infinity wrote:While it is exciting when we find encouraging material, we should always stay wary of getting our hopes up on one source, or one person, or another. I do not mean this in the sense of avoiding disappointment.
This has happened to meI got my 2nd choice dream job in 2008 .. (my first choice being my music career) ... i got a job with a company that i was completely passionate about. I believed in this company.

After 8 months of working for the compant that I loved (after all I had been using their products since I was 4 years old ... and with their product I was and am able to make my music. Yes folks ... I worked for Apple. The reatment I received was nothing but spiriti crushing and it took me a good two years to recover.

I have one outside source that I really look up to ... but being a musician, it's another musician and it really is a part of the nature of being a musician. We love the music. There''s one artist that i love a whole lot, his work has inspired me to pursue my dreams and to expand my consciousness. if you're wondering who it is it's Trent Rezor/Nine Inch Nails ... you know the song ... god money i'll do anything for you ... head like a hole, black as your soul, i'd rather die than give you control ...
deepfsh wrote: As for the TV series are concerned, I've been watching The Lone Gunmen (list of episodes) lately. I first heard about it in J. Maxwell's lecture at the Project Camelot 2009 Awake & Aware Conference. If you watch the Pilot episode, which was broadcasted on March 4, 2001, you can ask yourself (as Maxwell says) "what Hollywood is really trying to say to you". The series discusses the topics, such as excessive government surveillance, computer hacking, truth seeking, moral principles of (investigative) journalism etc. They also show some interesting technological gadgets. But there's another thing which surprised me - watch the second episode at minute 07:42 and tell me if this "infamous hacker", who obviously had to steal some money for some Russian-speaking agents, reminds you of anyone. If you can't get it, read the surname of the actor who plays the Jimmy Bond character in the series.
You know, this kind of makes me realize that ... yes, snowden is just an act. Hmmm ... if this is the case (cause i can't know for sure) then why would they create this character and stir up all the controoversy about the NSA? Where are they herding the sleepwalking masses? (I do think that the herd of sleepwalking masses is loosing members by the day.)

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:52 am

maeghan wrote: You know, this kind of makes me realize that ... yes, snowden is just an act. Hmmm ... if this is the case (cause i can't know for sure) then why would they create this character and stir up all the controoversy about the NSA? Where are they herding the sleepwalking masses? (I do think that the herd of sleepwalking masses is loosing members by the day.)
I would say any measures that furthers the NWO plans is game. Snowden, in this case, serves to discredit the "evil west" and engineer approval to a new & improved system. One that is controlled by the same hidden hands.

Classic problem-reaction-solution scenario.

Edit: I just want to add this is a possible explanation. I dont have any insider info about Snowden, I'm only saying the elites are very good at turning any situation to their advantage...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:54 am

maeghan wrote:As for the TV series are concerned, I've been watching The Lone Gunmen (list of episodes) lately. I first heard about it in J. Maxwell's lecture at the Project Camelot 2009 Awake & Aware Conference. If you watch the Pilot episode, which was broadcasted on March 4, 2001, you can ask yourself (as Maxwell says) "what Hollywood is really trying to say to you". The series discusses the topics, such as excessive government surveillance, computer hacking, truth seeking, moral principles of (investigative) journalism etc. They also show some interesting technological gadgets. But there's another thing which surprised me - watch the second episode at minute 07:42 and tell me if this "infamous hacker", who obviously had to steal some money for some Russian-speaking agents, reminds you of anyone. If you can't get it, read the surname of the actor who plays the Jimmy Bond character in the series.
Interesting you mentioned this, as I came about another direct revealing about the whole Ordeal with Snowden in the Major HollyWood release "The Bourne Legacy", the last installment of three part series. There's a reporter writing a mass expose of the government and their abuses with surveillance technology and the military super soldiers mind control programs. He writes in London and is a Journalists for no other than the Guardian...coincidence? Me thinks not.

There's a few other obvious correlations they were telling us how it's going to play out, but I don't remember the exact details as this was a couple of years back I saw the movie.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:01 pm

Lozion wrote:I would say any measures that furthers the NWO plans is game. Snowden, in this case, serves to discredit the "evil west" and engineer approval to a new & improved system. One that is controlled by the same hidden hands.
Or, in other words, "Ordo Ab Chao"/Chaos and Control, etc. The more chaos you make, the better order you can establish - just like our former "lizard" friend maybe tried to do.
maeghan wrote:(I do think that the herd of sleepwalking masses is loosing members by the day.)
I'm not sure if I understood this correctly. Did you want to say that they are increasingly being killed each day or that they are starting to wake up? According to me, the former is certainly true, while in relation to the latter, I can provide a few quotes: "Where are they? Inquiring minds want to know!" (daniel); "Well, yes, we are seeing people waking up every day. But that happens every day in the prison in San Quentin - everyone are waking up every morning, and they are waking up, but they're still in prison"; "I think too many people in our country today are like last Christmas lights - half of them don't work and the other half aren't that bright" (J. Maxwell, A&A 2013). It's not that hard to wake up, but it's also not that hard to fall back asleep. I love daniel's quote, because he used the adjective inquiring (--> inquiry/investigation/questioning/research).
MrGreen wrote:Interesting you mentioned this, as I came about another direct revealing about the whole Ordeal with Snowden in the Major HollyWood release "The Bourne Legacy", the last installment of three part series. There's a reporter writing a mass expose of the government and their abuses with surveillance technology and the military super soldiers mind control programs. He writes in London and is a Journalists for no other than the Guardian...coincidence? Me thinks not.
Very interesting, do you remember its exact or approximate timing? I agree, I don't think there are coincidences related to major movies (social / TV programming).
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket