EGo Diary (Day x)

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

lizard69
EGo Diary (Day x)

Post by lizard69 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:50 pm

So I was stoned and had an orgasm.Went out to buy a croissant at 4:00 am
Went out ,carrying one nice orgone-pyramid(has a range of 1.8 km )

Was carrying like 6 orgonites on my coat + was connected to my radionics machine at home via a structural link + some 10-15 CRYSTALS

So next to me are the British and German embassies

I dont now for what reason ,but for at leat 10 hours today I had a fucking helicopter over my neighborhood (police=GReek police)

Its 18 celsius ,so I like to have my windows open .But have this fucking sound pollution +chems etc

And I m a fucking bussy lazy man .No shit

So ,I as I go to buy my croissant ,this cop from the German embassy was like ....hahahah nervous

I was carying on my right hand my pyramid -orgone

And was like 50 meters from him and .he was very nervous .Really nervous .(this fucking helicopter is still over my block(its 5:00 am now)

So ,I pass by the cop and give him the LOOK (hahahah.He shitted his pants...fucking slave .He was "playing:" with his shotgun(his dick ???) .Was very nervous and looked really scared .hahahahahah.He will never forget my look (it was one ho communicated : LOOK SLAVE .GO AND TELL TO THE OTHER SLAVES.THERES IS A GUY (me) ,WHO WILL BLOW YOUR HEADS IF YOU WONT GO AND RE-CONSIDER (throw the mask and star beeing a HUMAN )

The peak of the day was the cab driver ,who told me that the only solution is ,to kill randomly some motherfucker bosses,or something like that

Hmm...