9/11 Holodeck Disaster

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: 9/11 Holodeck Disaster

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Evansville64 wrote:Also, there are the MULTIPLE bizzare stories, how people witnessed the bottom floor elevator doors bulging; the metallic surface becoming brown and scorched, and the ultimate bursting of the doors, giving way to a river of molten steel.. "I dont see how this could be possible, we got a situation down here, and the planes waaaay up there"
There is also a weird hum, still present to this day at the site. I know there was a disaster scene that took place during "hurricane sandy", where the water started funneling into the dirt ground like inside-out fountiane , at the construction site :shock: It was a mess!
It's not that bizarre when you realise that the towers were demolished by underground nuclear explosions. It explains many strange phenomena that day.

Here's an article on that - you can scroll down till you get to this pretty picture
http://skypotrol.net/2011/02/05/reality ... n-bangkok/

That weird hum might be from the black ops device that was also used that day. That would be what Judy Wood calls a 'molecular dissociation' device. Apparently that was the first time it was ever used and they were unable to switch the darn thing off. But I think it has been turned off. So can the hum still be heard there, even to this day?
http://johnkettler.com/chemtrails-proof ... mment-5735
The actual “weapon” was removed after the Twin Towers fell, but do to the funny nature of how our universe works with it being a hologram and all, the beam continues to fire even to this day, and that is precisely why nothing can be built at Ground Zero.

Nuclear explosives were placed/used in WTC 1,2 and 7 at their foundations (encase, of fire so they could be demolished without causing damage to surrounding buildings) . But, with WTC 7 there is video footage showing that other charges were used on multiple floors. Thermite and Nano-explosive technology was also used in WTC 1 and 2 at the “POINTS OF IMPACT.” (and else where) Where the two holographic airplanes were “smashed” into the WTC 1 and 2.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:31 pm

If you like the article, keep a copy of it. It was originally posted on George Mapp's website. After I posted the link to Mapp's website on Veterans Today, the poor guy suffered so many web attacks that he firewalled most of his site to non-subscribers. Maybe I should copy and paste it here too, if daniel thinks that is appropriate.

There is another article but it's not as easy to read as Mapp's
http://www.southeastasianews.org/dimitr ... _2010.html
You might find that the page is flagged up as malware.
If so, pay no attention to the warning - it's just the CIA trying to put people off from reading what's there.
A great deal of subterfuge was used to get that particular German edition of Nexus out so we're lucky that it even exists.

earthling
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by earthling » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:09 am

speaking of holograms, here is one technology that seems seamless http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIj2xEd_z78. What do you think? Did they use these kind of projectors?

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:18 am

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/10 ... of-murder/

The Five Celebrating Israelis: September 11th Foreknowledge and Possible Complicity Corroborated by Evidence from FBI Investigation and Other New Information

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:27 pm

daniel wrote:
There was a toy I had as a kid that was a hologram generator. It was this saucer-shaped disk, and you could put something at the bottom and it would appear as a hologram just above it, that looked totally real. You'd think it was real until you tried to touch it, and your fingers would go right through. Very impressive toy.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh4nMYfGjMQ
Is the reason that the flashlight beam bounces off the reverse image because the flashlight photons and the hologram image are both below unit speed, making both sources of photons particles? Above unit speed, the photons would not appear at all because they would be wavelike?
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:50 am

http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31 ... sed-in-911
John Lear : Holograms Used in 911

.... We had John Lear's testimony on our well known interview back in 2008. I have copied that portion of his testimony below for those of you who haven't seen it along with a link to the video....

Quote from the recent article by Simens: Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers.......

J: There was no airplane at the Pentagon, there was no airplane at the World Trade Center and I’m telling ya, when I started talking about holographs, the dissent, I mean the crush...

K: [Laughs]

J: ...of guys that were out to kill me, I mean, it was amazing, there was like twenty guys, “you’re nuts”, you know, “this is absolutely... you’re doing a disservice to the 911 movement”, you know, “to find out the truth” you know. You talk about that and nobody’s going to believe it, but the fact was, it was a holograph and it was CGI and...

J: .... Flight 11 and 77 didn’t exist in the beginning. The Bureau of Transportation Statistics has no record of them taking off, has no, you know, so let’s forget about them because they did not exist......

J: No airplane crashed in the World Trade Center. First of all, remote controlling an airplane that size or any size is very difficult. I don’t believe you could remote control an airplane the size of a 767-200 anyway, particularly to hit dead center of the World Trade Center. But the fact is, there was no wreckage from ANY airplane in the World Trade Center.

And by “no wreckage” I mean, nothing was found of any size anywhere around. Now, there was a panel of a fuselage that you see with five window shades, but when each airplane, American Airlines in the North Tower and United Airlines in the South Tower, hit, it was two-fifths of a second while they disappeared in the airplane. So, in two-fifths of a second you’re not going to have a panel about seven feet long drift down and just be lying there in almost perfect condition, unless it was accompanied by Mohammed Atta’s passport............

I believe all of this was controlled by the E-4B, the Doomsday airplane, the 747 that was seen flying over the White House.

I think there is the one that did the holographic projection, and they also transmitted the CGI, computer graphics, to the different TV channels, to show the airplanes allegedly crashing. That’s why we had the accidental nose out on one of the, on one of the buildings. They were the ones that sent the alleged cell phone messages, which never occurred. They did all kinds of stuff. They made probably transponder things for the different ATCs to phone.

K: So you’re saying the hologram had to come out of, had to be done by a plane in the air?

J: Yeah.

K: Really.

J: It was done by a projector. A holographic projector.

K: Oh, yeah. Okay, so, the technology exists out there.....

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:47 am

An interesting article about 9-11 and the West/East paradigm: A War in the Planning For Four Years.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Riddle me this... why is a cruise missile painted like an American Airlines plane fitted with some kind of projection equipment, just before 9/11?
AAcruisemissile.jpg
American Airlines cruise 767
AAcruisemissile.jpg (39.93KiB)Viewed 19115 times
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lotus
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Lotus » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:24 pm

daniel, where did you get this image? What is the original source and how did you find it?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Lotus wrote:daniel, where did you get this image? What is the original source and how did you find it?
It was from a link eyewar made on Antiquatis for The Orion Conspiracy. If you watch the video, get the secret code and start browsing the photo gallery, it was nonchalantly buried in there. So I did some checking with the folks back east and they wanted to know where I found it... seems to have ruffled a few feathers, so I'm thinking it is legit.

Nice thing about cameras is that they are 2D... even if you got a picture of this flying overhead, on the photo it would still look like an airplane, since there is no depth perception. Makes for "plausible denyability."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii