Annunaki & Nibiru

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

SmiteEvil
Muggle
Muggle
Annunaki & Nibiru

Post by SmiteEvil » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Hi Daniel!

Is there any place for annunaki, Nibiru and the pending PoleShift in your universe model/vision?
Is the Nibiru real?
Is it really going to harm the Earth on the passage?

The information I've read in your papers is very similar to the major one that Zetas give (through Nancy).
Except for a few minor technical moments.
For example, the 3 day of darkness was explained by the Zetas as is the result of Earth's rotation stoppage (with the consequent crust shift).
But in terms of Zetas' "white lie" conception this exceptions are not so significant in the overall awakening process.
FESTINA LENTE

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Annunaki & Nibiru

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:06 pm

SmiteEvil wrote:Is there any place for annunaki, Nibiru and the pending PoleShift in your universe model/vision?
Is the Nibiru real?
I was going to address this in my next paper on Anthropology: the origin of gods and men. (And I have been debating whether or not I should release that information, as it severely violates many people's world view. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. And I already have physicists and astronomers chasing after me with pitchforks! No need to have the priests and rabbi's join in.)

One of the Phoenix III targets was to determine the origins of the human race, and that included an investigation of the Annunaki and related gods. And they found some startling answers, which unfortunately, led to the reinforcement of the "cabal" as a world-wide, ruling class as "divine lineage."

Pole shifts shifts happen frequently--remember that geologic dating is based on a bad assumption, and the dates are much smaller than indicated. And when shifts happen, often the number of days/year and length of year changes, depending upon if it was an Earth transition, or a solar transition (which will shift the orbit of the planets). There was a time when the Earth did not have any "days" at all--was in gravitational lock with the sun, which was much larger and cooler. (Same side always facing the sun.)

Nibiru... big discussion there. The Phoenix III data did not find any planet with an erratic orbit dropping aliens off on Earth. But they did find something else that came by, just not in a fixed orbit.
SmiteEvil wrote:The information I've read in your papers is very similar to the major one that Zetas give (through Nancy).
Except for a few minor technical moments.
I have not looked at Zetatalk in several years, so I'm a bit behind on what Nancy has said recently.
SmiteEvil wrote:For example, the 3 day of darkness was explained by the Zetas as is the result of Earth's rotation stoppage (with the consequent crust shift).
The Earth is constantly expanding, so every now and then the crust slips on the asthenosphere and reorients itself to the least energy configuration--usually putting those big, polar chunks of ice along the equator. That motion can give you three days of localized darkness, as the surface moves in relation to the sun. Other cultures see the sun moving erratically in the sky. That actually happens more frequently than a solar transition, when mythos reports the sun goes black (assumed by historians to have been an eclipse, but probably not).
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

T11
Seeker
Seeker

Post by T11 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:44 am

daniel wrote:I was going to address this in my next paper on Anthropology: the origin of gods and men. (And I have been debating whether or not I should release that information, as it severely violates many people's world view. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. And I already have physicists and astronomers chasing after me with pitchforks! No need to have the priests and rabbi's join in.)
Please, Daniel, don't hold anything back and release the info. I really think all this ignorant bliss has done more harm than good, wouldn't you agree? It's time to just rip off the Band-Aid once and for all. We can only move forward as a species once we know the whole truth, no matter how disturbing it may be. I say bring on the paradigm shift now!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:06 pm

T11 wrote:Please, Daniel, don't hold anything back and release the info. I really think all this ignorant bliss has done more harm than good, wouldn't you agree? It's time to just rip off the Band-Aid once and for all. We can only move forward as a species once we know the whole truth, no matter how disturbing it may be. I say bring on the paradigm shift now!
Let me give you a little summary, so religious types can start building the gallows!

It actually started with David Wilcock's research into the Cabal and their lust for gold. Those folks consider themselves "divine lineage"--direct descendents from the gods and apparently have a full genealogy to prove it. They want gold, because that is what the gods were after and considered valuable.

So the question arose as to why the gods, like the Annunaki, were after gold? It is not a particularly rare element and can be found all over the solar system.

Two questions arise:
  1. What do the gods need, with the element gold?
  2. Why get it here on Earth, when it is far more abundant in the asteroid belt?
The second question is fairly obvious--we have an atmosphere, gravity and a reasonably comfortable climate--unlike the rocks in the asteroid belt. Earth also had an abundance of life, including bipedal, tailless primates with a large, trainable brain: neanderthals. With a little effort, good, strong workers, so the gods could just sit back and let the slaves do the work.

Still leaves question #1... and that has been a mystery until one of our researchers realized that the magnetic ionization level of the Earth is decreasing, not increasing, because of the structure of the core. What that means is that fewer elements are radioactive NOW, and when the Annunaki arrived, a lot more elements were radioactive... including gold. Gold was the earlier-Earth version of uranium, and a major power source for nuclear reactors and weaponry.

Since neanderthals evolved in a highly radioactive environment, they had a natural defense against it. Neanderthals are still around, except these days we call them "bigfoot," "sasquatch," and "yeti." (see Lloyd Pye's research). In The Ra Material, Ra states that these entities are still here in case of a nuclear conflict, so human consciousness could continue--the yeti and friends are still resistant to radiation. So mining radioactive gold would not have been an issue for neanderthal man.

Now, what would your conclusions be, regarding the Annunaki gods, given this information?

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mon-Nai » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:17 pm

SmiteEvil wrote:

Is the Nibiru real?
Hello there,
Nibiru is real,the sun is large in its sky right now...Nibiru was originally a natural planet a long long time ago. It is now natural/mechanical, meaning that it can be moved.This may sound illogical but long ago they even attempted to make Nibiru stand still in space, but as you can imagine, everything in the universe is moving and it was determined that bad things would happen if it was not going with the flow. I do not know why it has been set to its current orbit. It is not going to harm the Earth. I do not speak for the Anunnaki, but it is my belief that they will not allow this to happen. The Anunnaki are not coming to hurt you. They are not coming to enslave us either, we are not very industrious and therefore we would not make good slaves. They may even be able to help this time around.

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Secret Agent Man » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 am

I read in one of Sal Rachele's books that the Annunaki had long, long ago manipulated and used the human race just as daniel described above. However, he said that the Annunaki had since evolved but as a condition of their 'graduation' to the next level they have to balance the karma they accrued by manipulating and using our race the way they did. They are now here to help the human race in its transition to 4D. It made a lot of sense to me the way he presented it and now that I've read daniel's take it only validates it further, to me anyways. Thank you as always daniel!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:06 am

Mon-Nai wrote:Nibiru is real,the sun is large in its sky right now...
Coordinates, please? Right ascension and declination?

T11
Seeker
Seeker

Post by T11 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:21 pm

daniel wrote:Now, what would your conclusions be, regarding the Annunaki gods, given this information?
That they're done with us now that our gold no longer serves their needs?

But what would the Annunaki want with nuclear power and weaponry? Wasn't their tech already beyond nuclear?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:27 pm

T11 wrote:That they're done with us now that our gold no longer serves their needs?
Yet, their legacy continues on... Royal familes, Governments and Multinational Bankers that sincerely believe it is their right to rule the world and control the lives of all the peasants, because they are descendents of the "gods." As the Cheyenne indians say, "white man's god is green." ($$$)
T11 wrote:But what would the Annunaki want with nuclear power and weaponry? Wasn't their tech already beyond nuclear?
"Like Father, like son..." as the old saying goes. If you want to know what technology "god the Father" is using, look at the technology that his descendents--humanity--continue to use. Nuclear power plants, nuclear weapons,... electronics, electro-magnetic radiation... all the SM "yang" technologies. This is the technology that our "parents" taught us--the technology of destruction. And mankind is really good at it.

The science that was forbidden by the gods and despised by the Annunaki, was the technology of the LMs, a "yin", constructive technology that cannot be used for war. It is where we get the vibratory/ether concepts from, that are poo-pooed by scientists. Read the Sumerian legends concerning Enki, brother of Enlil. He got in a heap of trouble with An (the all-father) because he taught humans the science forbidden by the gods--and they were able to defend themselves against the gods, using this knowledge. (That's pretty potent knowledge--sort of Einstein versus Dumbledore.) It is from this LM-style technology that we get the myths of wizardry and magick, complete with flying carpets interwoven with special threads that, when unrolled, produces a diamagnetic field against the Earth's magnetic field, causing this carpet to simply float in the air.

Our big corporations did not "invent" the technology we have; it just took us this long to develop the tools needed to reproduce it, en masse. A lot goes in to a computer chip, from mining the minerals to the high-precision machines used to cut the pathways. They had to seed all the precursors before we could harvest the technology.

You will also find that we have reached the limit of our technological development, as you can only do so much with this line of tech, as it is a dead end. Computers are getting smaller and faster, but still doing exactly the same thing that Eniac did, back in 1946.

If we want to get out into the Universe, we must first get out of this box we've been stuck in, and learn to venture into unexplored areas.

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mon-Nai » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:04 pm

daniel wrote:
Mon-Nai wrote:Nibiru is real,the sun is large in its sky right now...
Coordinates, please? Right ascension and declination?
Sorry, I don't have coordinates, maybe someone working the observatory is reading this and can assist? From what I understand, when Nibiru apexes on Dec.21, it will be about the size of the moon in the southern sky. Not sure how much can be seen from the north.New thread coming where I'll speak more of Nibiru.