Objects Disappearing

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Evansville64
Mage
Mage
Objects Disappearing

Post by Evansville64 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:21 am

Has anybody had this?
Right when you need a particular item, and you KNOW where it is, and it would be a real bummer if it was for some reason "gone"... well, that is what Is happening to me lately.. So much so, this morning I was near tears, my living space torn to oblivion, moving dressers shelves, slamming doors, gonna be late for work ect... IT was a full on "dark night of the soul" experience.. As of now, and it is still hard to do, I have accepted that its Gone... The funny thing is, the next night while sleeping, my holodeck character found it in the dream landscape, and I checked the particular location in my waking life, and it was not there. I am planing to enter 3D time in consciously. I have confidence I can make it. :) Please, how could one use the astral plane to relocate missing items?

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: Objects Disappearing

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:50 am

I've not had it to this degree but it sounds like someone is messing with you, maybe you have little people or borrowers in your house (or even Underpants Gnomes! :D ) and they are winding you up!!

It's either that or you are making things vanish yourself and taking them into 3D time where you can no longer retrieve them from 3D space....! ;)

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:42 am

It gets better.. I went to bed with the intention of finding the latest object, and previous ones. One of them, a makeshift psychic amplifier, Ive already shared about that time here.. anyway, I am poking around in 3D time and am then"teased" , a character would lead me to a location, and I would find my missing stuff!!, Well, when I wake up to go and find it in 3D space , its not there. I know you shoulde'nt focus on things like this so much, inanimate objects and such, but its unfortunately my means of survival on earth currently, a material Job and money.. If I could escape it I WOULD!! :P But hey, soooo much synchronicity is occurring, its almost comical ! Something is about to happen!!!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:35 am

Have you tried dowsing for it?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Two situations cause things to disappear like that. First is your own unconscious using your psi abilities to teleport or transtate (make invisible) the objects because it wants to get your attention. If this is the case, you will have to find the symbolic meaning behind the missing objects and do some introspection in a meditation, to find out what it is that your unconscious half (the anima) is trying to tell you. Then, those missing objects may just go "clunk" on the floor in front of you.

Second is what happened when LoneBear taught the LMs how to deal with electromagnetic fields, back when he was living in the woods of Georgia... they thought "hide and seek" was fun. Heck, they even learned how to stop the flow of electricity in wiring, so that flipping on your light switch would let the power flow, but NOT turn on the light! Haven't been messing with the Seelie Court, have you? (If it were the Unseelie Court, you'd probably be in the hospital by now...) To fix that, you'll have to talk to them and explain that it was fun, but you need the stuff back as it is causing you distress in your life. They will understand that.

Also remember that the dreamscape is in CLOCK SPACE, not CLOCK TIME. When you see your object in the dreamscape, it is probably where it WAS, or where it WILL BE, when your consciousness tries to adjust clock space back to clock time, upon waking. So try this... pick it up in your dream, and put it someplace that does not change much in SPACE, such as a cupboard out in the garage that you seldom use. The less "delta space" there is in reality, the more stable that location will be in time.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:18 am

Well, you lose nothing by asking with a "Pretty please (with knobs on), can I have my stuff back."

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Just a quick update ,the items appeared in a new spot in my 3d time recently, but this time extremely disfigured and somewhat green and slimy.. I have since let go of it all. It is just materials. All is well. Somthing very cool I have picked up, I have been building on a psychic ability to manipulate electrical signals!! My example, is my electric guitar efx board.. Sometime a little bug comes up where it cuts out and I get white noise. I its been a steady work-up to this point, but I can now fix the signal with nothing more than thought!!! its awesome because it works!! Ive also moved on the the wabcam on my computer, sometimes it will start to flicker, and Ive found that I can perform the same process and stabilize the signal!

The sun is extremely bright right now...

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:33 pm

Evansville64 wrote:I have been building on a psychic ability to manipulate electrical signals!! My example, is my electric guitar efx board.. Sometime a little bug comes up where it cuts out and I get white noise. I its been a steady work-up to this point, but I can now fix the signal with nothing more than thought!!! its awesome because it works!! Ive also moved on the the wabcam on my computer, sometimes it will start to flicker, and Ive found that I can perform the same process and stabilize the signal!

The sun is extremely bright right now...
A lot of people actually have that "commuto electrum" spell and don't realize it, which is why things are always going wrong with their computers and devices.

It would be helpful if you could describe how you came to recognize the ability, and were able to transform it into something useful and helpful.

I agree; sun is really bright here, too. Very white. But I was writing it off to no chemtrails today--very rare to see a blue sky these days!

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:03 pm

So it begins :shock: .. Here is what has now happened.. I was engaged in this new found commuto electro concept, with a degree of anticipation/ excitement for the next opportunity to test it.. This of course, involves the malfunction of my sound board.. Well, one morning, about 3 days after the last response on this topic, the board would not turn on.. A new problem. It seemed hopeless..barbecued , broken. :| I thought about it, and it seemed very clear.. My sound effects board: I wanted it to fail, and it did.. I "sent love to it" , and let it sit for three days. And waited for the all important moment when I attempted to turn it on with a positive ring. It turned on. :!: I plug in an instrument, It recognized that! I plugged in the stage monitor, ready to jam :) .... I play, Ilisten :? :? :? Something is still wrong with it.. It is a backing to the noise I am producing, an odd channel splitting glimpse into the audio signal..Listening to it in such a way we are not supposed to hear. Needed to beef it up. (knew this was un-desirable operation) I turned on the compressor. I noticed the compression formula almost instantly, triangular (I made it, a fine tuned pre-set) it was so in-your-face, the "Radar Needles" were there, the crunchy, high-speed sawtooth peaks, but very little "meat".. Immediately I knew it was something with the channels.. Very odd. I really sorted this out in my head, and it took me back to the point where nothing happened on 12/21/12. I thought I was sooo ready.. But I now know, I wasnt completly.. Nothing quite like this, psi ability and such.. It was still a wild year, such psychedelic-like feel to it. Days in 2012 I think back on, and there are ones that are no different than a thought I would consider "dream-like".. Now 2013.. It Was WILD! .... I like to believe my EFX unit will behave by itself soon! Seemed impervious to my psyche at the time.. At least to my eyes and ears :lol:

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Evansville64 wrote:Immediately I knew it was something with the channels.
Yeah, I always thought there was something wrong with "channels," too... do you know what "allegory" is?

Figure out the allegory--the message your unconscious is trying to get you to see through this malfunctioning device, and it will clear up.