Redefining God Blog

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Re: Redefining God Blog

Post by Lozion » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:21 am

Update on Ken's blog: http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/11/1 ... ndows.aspx

I think Ken is seeing too far into this possible nuclear confrontation between Iran & Israel. I firmly believe Iran's pursuit of nuclear energy is partly to alleviate a dependency on oil and also to be able to become a regional provider of nuclear energy to its neighbours, something the Oil Drunk Cabal cannot permit. This is realpolitik imo, not a mystical "it was in scriptures" inevitable scenario... I hope...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Lozion wrote:Update on Ken's blog: http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/11/1 ... ndows.aspx

I think Ken is seeing too far into this possible nuclear confrontation between Iran & Israel. I firmly believe Iran's pursuit of nuclear energy is partly to alleviate a dependency on oil and also to be able to become a regional provider of nuclear energy to its neighbours, something the Oil Drunk Cabal cannot permit. This is realpolitik imo, not a mystical "it was in scriptures" inevitable scenario... I hope...
I haven't read the article you linked yet; when I went to the blog I noticed the 6th update; the one you linked was the 5th. I read it and I have to say what he is saying resonates with me, down to my core. I highly recommend reading it. http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/11/2 ... nsion.aspx
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:36 pm

maeghan wrote:
Lozion wrote:Update on Ken's blog: http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/11/1 ... ndows.aspx

I haven't read the article you linked yet; when I went to the blog I noticed the 6th update; the one you linked was the 5th. I read it and I have to say what he is saying resonates with me, down to my core. I highly recommend reading it. http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/11/2 ... nsion.aspx
Yeah, blue beam and such false light attemps at a nu NWO. Yawn, I say bring it on so we get done with it and move on. IMO, the experience has or will fail: 8-)
250388_10151400369914124_739342587_n.jpg
250388_10151400369914124_739342587_n.jpg (59.73KiB)Viewed 18150 times
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:39 pm

I love Ken.
I sent him some fan mail recently because I so enjoy his writings.

If the scumbags are planning to shower us with this fake lovey dovey emotion, it's probably to encourage us to walk into their 'ascension chambers'. That'll be like lambs to the slaughter.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:43 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:I love Ken.
I sent him some fan mail recently because I so enjoy his writings.

If the scumbags are planning to shower us with this fake lovey dovey emotion, it's probably to encourage us to walk into their 'ascension chambers'. That'll be like lambs to the slaughter.
From the beginning when I first read about 4th/5th density ... it didn't sound right. It didn't really set well with me. It was much too fluffy and doesn't sound right; it sounds far too utopian.

I was just reading his newest article on http://blog.redefininggod.com and I didn't particularly care for it ... he seems to be bashing women's instincts to want a tidy household. http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/11/2 ... eping.aspx
"If that's really its proper place, why does it end up on the floor so often? That spot on the floor represents the object's lowest state of potential energy, so the Law of Entropy practically demands that it be stored there. Who are you to argue with the laws of nature?"
That spot on the floor is where you left it when you were no longer in need of it. If you are no longer in need of it, then why not put it somewhere that is out of the way?

This article almost makes me want to no longer visit his blog. He seems to be somewhat angry towards women and assumes that all women are like his ex-wife.

Here's my argument about clutter. Clutter in your living space is a distraction, it keeps you from focusing on whatever it is you are focusing on. i've also got aspergers and adhd so i get overloaded by my senses. It's in a woman's nature to be inclined to keep her house tidy ... idk but this article just kind of makes me a little perturbed.
Lozion wrote: Yeah, blue beam and such false light attemps at a nu NWO. Yawn, I say bring it on so we get done with it and move on. IMO, the experience has or will fail: 8-)
Back on topic (forgive me, I have a tendency to get side-tracked) ... project blue-beam .. i think it's already happened. I think it's people's belief in all the channeled messages.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:06 am

Come on now Maeghan... he's done this one in a winking, smiley, tongue in cheek way for sure! It's humour, he's providing some much needed laughs!! I don't see this as woman bashing, he's having a go at himself if anything.

I thought his latest article was well funny and showed a work colleague who admits she is an OCD cleaner, she found it hilarious too and said her husband would also find it funny and agree with it. :lol:

Re: the blue-beam technology you should check out Karla Turner's books on alien abduction, the abductors have been using and testing this type of VR technology for a long time. I think it's entirely possible that they could flip the switch and do this, many abductions involve the false light feelings of warmth and love, or Jesus jumping in to save the day.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:13 am

Djchrismac wrote:Come on now Maeghan... he's done this one in a winking, smiley, tongue in cheek way for sure! It's humour, he's providing some much needed laughs!! I don't see this as woman bashing, he's having a go at himself if anything.

I thought his latest article was well funny and showed a work colleague who admits she is an OCD cleaner, she found it hilarious too and said her husband would also find it funny and agree with it. :lol:
I miss things like that which happens to me a lot, it's one of the traits or factors of having aspergers.It happens to me less online ... but it still happens and I end up embarrassed. I see your point now. :?
Djchrismac wrote:Re: the blue-beam technology you should check out Karla Turner's books on alien abduction, the abductors have been using and testing this type of VR technology for a long time. I think it's entirely possible that they could flip the switch and do this, many abductions involve the false light feelings of warmth and love, or Jesus jumping in to save the day.
As for the blue-beam stuff ... it was just an idea. I totally see the connection with the false-light being ... well ... false. Maybe the false-light and all the warm-gushy feelings one gets with it when they are under it's spell is just preparation for the blue-beam event.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:48 pm

I reckon that false light thingymajig is part of their set-up for ushering people into the ascension chambers - I've heard that Sheldan Nidle talks of these but I don't read his writings myself. Just don't go there. Never take rides on strange spaceships any more than you would accept a lift from a stranger in a car.

But we shouldn't have to worry about Project Blue Beam. I've heard that those military grade projectors have been destroyed some time ago now. However, should any have got missed and are wheeled out to do their thing, I expect they'll be fried straight away. I can't give you a link to the original conversation on this as the forum was fried (maybe in retaliation for putting out too much info that the cabal doesn't like) but I have kept copies of whatever had interested me.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:58 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:I reckon that false light thingymajig is part of their set-up for ushering people into the ascension chambers - I've heard that Sheldan Nidle talks of these but I don't read his writings myself. Just don't go there. Never take rides on strange spaceships any more than you would accept a lift from a stranger in a car.

But we shouldn't have to worry about Project Blue Beam. I've heard that those military grade projectors have been destroyed some time ago now. However, should any have got missed and are wheeled out to do their thing, I expect they'll be fried straight away. I can't give you a link to the original conversation on this as the forum was fried (maybe in retaliation for putting out too much info that the cabal doesn't like) but I have kept copies of whatever had interested me.
Have you been to Ken's site today? He's made two new posts ...

The first one: EVENT WATCH (UPDATE 8): THE GENEVA TALKS, THE AION PORTAL, AND ABRAHAM NETANYAHU

The second one: ALERT: FALSE-LIGHT MEDIA BLITZKRIEG IMMINENT - EVENT WATCH (UPDATE 9)

ummm, i think that something might actually happen ... even the date, stars line up right ... i should be saying 'ohmmmmmmmmmmmm' being a synthesizer nerd ;P

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Thanks for the heads up.
I didn't know he had updates today.
He's right - those Satanists just love numerology and they are also so into astrological alignments.

I'm getting so fed up of this place so bring it on, I say.