Redefining God Blog

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: Redefining God Blog

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:42 am

Hahaha that's freaky! In addition to this site I googled pictures of both and they are very similar in facial build, especially the eyes and nose:

http://brianstalin-rasputin.blogspot.co.uk/
http://brianstalin-index.blogspot.co.uk/

I wonder who I am a re-incarnation of....
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:30 pm

I agree with daniel in that Infinity's post makes a great blog. I have published this without the permission of Infinity, so if he/she objects, please email me.

Are you your OWN Uncommitted Investigator?

http://www.conscioushugs.com/are-you-yo ... estigator/

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:05 am

Djchrismac wrote:
I wonder who I am a re-incarnation of....
Good post DJ, It's interesting to see how people have incarnated into positive and negative experiences. Time will tell won't it.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:48 am

Aaron wrote:I agree with daniel in that Infinity's post makes a great blog. I have published this without the permission of Infinity, so if he/she objects, please email me.

Are you your OWN Uncommitted Investigator?

http://www.conscioushugs.com/are-you-yo ... estigator/
I am deeply honored and humbled if what I wrote may inspire or provoke thoughtfulness in others. We have been given so much through the information and perspectives you guys bring forth - anything we can contribute to promote real consciousness is the least we can do.

On this topic of being an uncommitted investigator - perhaps you guys can mentor us a bit in that. You've been around a bit longer and seen more than we have. We want some of those golden nuggets of wisdom that would help us grow as independent investigators.

Perhaps we can put together a small library of documents (even if they're small ones) and resource links on a HOW TO for (first) understanding and (second) becoming then (thirdly) improving being our own uncommitted investigators. I believe a lot of us feel very green but are inspired by the work you guys do.

Perhaps this is something we can do together as a conscioushugs community. Someone experienced like Aaron would decide what goes into the "How To" and what not. But we could all contribute and learn from each other.

I know daniel's Uncommitted Investigator paper, http://www.soldierhugs.com/wp-content/u ... igator.pdf, would be a good start.

How about a quote to inspire this initiative? I love its bittersweet irony:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw
Yes, its not as simple as that, and dangerous to center the world around one's own perspectives - but put that interpretation of the quote aside and see the other side of it.

Perhaps a next step after such a community initiative, would be to focus on some fields of investigations ourselves and bounce our findings off others for constructive criticism. This is already happening on the forums. The suggestion is not new, but I do imply something more than musing on forums. I imply some accountability in our investigations. No idea in what form or style that might be, but what do we have to lose by having a go at it and learning from it? :)

What do you guys think?

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:09 am

infinity wrote:On this topic of being an uncommitted investigator - perhaps you guys can mentor us a bit in that.
There are several interesting topics about this on Antiquatis:
1. Study Guide for the Initiate
2. Ranger Code of Ethics: Section 1 - Free Will is Paramount
3. Ranger Code of Ethics: Section 2 - Unconditional Love
4. Ranger Code of Ethics: Section 3 - Caring for Your World
5. Ranger Code of Ethics: Section 4 - Spiritual Power
infinity wrote:Perhaps we can put together a small library of documents (even if they're small ones) and resource links on a HOW TO for (first) understanding and (second) becoming then (thirdly) improving being our own uncommitted investigators.
Ibid.:
1. Knowledge and Resources
2. Guide for Study Guides
3. Research Programs for the Rangers
4. Education, Method, and Structure
5. Higher Education, Globalisation, and the Knowledge Economy
6. Magic School
infinity wrote:Perhaps a next step after such a community initiative, would be to focus on some fields of investigations ourselves and bounce our findings off others for constructive criticism. This is already happening on the forums.
I like this approach. It is stimulating and you can learn a lot from it.

I can't get out of my head one of Daniel's and some other CH member's thoughts. They wrote something about how each new "spiritual insight" is being marketed, offered as a product. This also reminded me of a scene from the movie Network.[1]

[1] "The World is a Business" (Network, 1976)
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:04 am

daniel wrote:Though if you've ever met David, face-to-face, and then seen pictures of Rasputin--that's enough to make your hair stand on end!
Funny, there's an interesting blog post (as Djchrismac noted) about this controversy. I was surprised when I read that "Rasputin was [supposedly] the reincarnation of Vlad III the Impaler (Dracula)".[1] If this is true, then David/Rasputin would have to be related to Princ Charles. Namely, according to his own words, "the genealogy shows that [Charles] descended from Vlad the Impaler",[2] and his "duty is to save the world".[3]

[1] Rasputin
[2] Prince Charles, heir to Dracula's blood line; I'm Related To Dracula Says Prince Charles (00:48)
[3] My duty is to save the world: Prince Charles believes he was born for a purpose; Prince Charles, 'the winged hero'

If you read the Wikipedia entry on Rasputin, you can find additional similarities between the two of them:

It has been argued[6] that Rasputin helped to discredit the tsarist family, leading to the fall of the Romanov dynasty in February 1917.
This reminded me on the "gnostic Illuminati self-described Grand Master Alexander Romanoff" (spelled also Romanov), who appeared in a few videos with Benjamin Fulford, who in turn was interviewed by David a few times.

[...]was considered a "strannik" (or pilgrim) wandering from cloister to cloister. [...] His experience there, combined with a reported vision of the Virgin Mary on his return, turned him towards the life of a religious mystic and wanderer.
David, as a "Wanderer"?

He was regarded as a starets, an "elder", a title usually reserved for monk-confessors by those believing him to be a psychic and faith healer.
David as a psychic, who "healed" people with his "readings".

Rasputin was obsessed by religion and impressed many people with his knowledge and ability to explain the Bible in an uncomplicated way.
David, as a (devout?) follower of the Law of One (I hope it won't become a religion, if it hasn't already.). People like to read and listen to him explaining TLO - he presents it in a very attractive manner.

When he was around the age of eighteen, Rasputin spent three months in the famous Verkhoturye monastery, maybe as a penance for theft.
This reminded me on a passage from his book Wanderer Awakening, in which he mentioned that he wanted to enrol himself into a school of metaphysics, but at the end he was not admitted.

Not far from the monastery, Rasputin visited a holy man named Makariy, whose hut was situated nearby. Makariy had an enormous influence on Rasputin, and then later modelled himself largely on him.
Daniel, perhaps? :lol:

Rasputin gave up drinking alcohol and eating meat.
David did that after he quit smoking pot and getting more involved in metaphysical research.

In 1901, he left his home in Pokrovskoye to become a strannik (or pilgrim) [...]
If I remember it correctly, in search for answers, David left NY, moved to Kentucky, then Virginia Beach and finally to L.A.

Assassination attempt
According to David, his life was threatened after he started writing Financial Tyranny.

According to Rasputin's daughter, Maria, Rasputin did "look into" the Khlysty sect, but rejected it.
According to his Readings section (I can't find it in through the search engine), David was thinking about joining the Masons to find out what they are up to, but his readings advised him not to do it. He was also supposedly asked to join (or was offered a bribe by) the Illuminati, but he rejected them, if I'm not mistaken.

Rasputin’s murder was arranged by freemasons [...]
He's supposed to be fighting them...

In addition to that, David has been promoting the work of certain Russian scientists since he started researching metaphysics, wrote about the New Kremlin (relying on Peter Beter's testimony), and appeared in a 6-hour Russian documentary in January 2013.

BTW, the Warner Brothers is going to make a movie about Rasputin, with Di Caprio as the main actor.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:50 pm

Wow! Good work Deepfsh, you've pulled together a lot of similarities. Yeah it's a very interesting website, still reading through it just now. Interesting to see how groups of people/souls stick together in various lifetimes and sometimes changing between positive and negative as JohnConner says.

Thanks for the Antiquatis links too, i'm starting to spend a lot of time there it's great! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Just posted a further extrapolation about one off Ken's blog posts yesterday.

Had some help from daniel with it, and posted some of his comments he answered about it.

http://www.conscioushugs.com/bad-west-g ... -god-blog/

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:29 am

Aaron wrote:Just posted a further extrapolation about one off Ken's blog posts yesterday.

Had some help from daniel with it, and posted some of his comments he answered about it.

http://www.conscioushugs.com/bad-west-g ... -god-blog/
Great post Aaron, you guys all have your fingers on the pulse for sure!!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:47 pm

Agreed. Ken is usually spot on imho. Here he proposes something interesting, sort a Cabal Watch based on their techniques and patterns.
A great idea I think, lets see where it leads...

http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/11/0 ... vents.aspx
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.