Redefining God Blog

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore
Redefining God Blog

Post by JohnConner » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:11 pm

Just got done reading all the blogs @ http://blog.redefininggod.com/

One article features this illustration of Baphomet:

Drawn by Eliphas Levi’s

I said, that name sounds so familiar...

David Wilcock said in May of last year that a man named Eliah Levy had opened a show for him at the suggestion of David's producers, and that Eliah was giving him guitar lessons and planned to write an album together.

I am led to wonder if making a connection like that while reading a blog that insinuates that DW represents a personification of the open hand of baphomet in the NWO agenda could possibly be a coincidence at this point.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Re: Redefining God Blog

Post by Lozion » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Found this famous quote of Levi's:

"Behind the veil of all the hieratic and mystical allegories of ancient doctrines, behind the darkness and strange ordeals of all initiations, under the seal of all sacred writings, in the ruins of Nineveh or Thebes, on the crumbling stones of old temples and on the blackened visage of the Assyrian or Egyptian sphinx, in the monstrous or marvelous paintings which interpret to the faithful of India the inspired pages of the Vedas, in the cryptic emblems of our old books on alchemy, in the ceremonies practised at reception by all secret societies, there are found indications of a doctrine which is everywhere the same and everywhere carefully concealed."

Sounds like a TOE also exists for the Cabal. Time is ripe for full disclosure on this.

No comment on the DW connection though.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:45 am

I hate to say this, but lately I've been questioning DW.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 am

maeghan wrote:I hate to say this, but lately I've been questioning DW.
I would imagine that all honest people working towards the common good of our race would appreciate and even invite questioning because they would not want to hide anything, they would want to get their facts as accurate as possible, and they would want to adapt to anything new they learn in order to get closer to their end-result goals of making a positive impact on humankind.

I've always questioned daniel but not with the purpose of doubting in the credibility of his findings but with the purpose of trying to make a picture of what exactly is going on. We all have different perspectives, experiences, and ways of getting to answers. The more angles we cover a subject with, the clearer the picture. I would say daniel is pretty good at showing different angles of a picture. My questioning is usually with regard to a single angle here or there but no amount of questioning changes what's really going on.

DW seems to focus on certain angles of the same picture that others do not feel comfortable with. In fact, some of those angles, we would even think of as blindspots, not perspectives. But perhaps if we've been in DW's shoes, walked his walk, we would understand him better. What we say and do isn't always a product of the here and now, but more often it is our past that is speaking and acting out in the present. I've found a lot of practical value from what I've learned from DW, and what I can't use, I simply don't pay attention to much. However valid or invalid his angle is. The only stuff that matters is what has practical use to us.

I think we all share an ideal, and that ideal is the tangible achieved maturity of the human race. We might not agree on how to get there, or what we need to get there, but we know for a fact that we can only do it:

1. Together
2. With open eyes and open minds
3. With work

Its interesting to me that even anyone that buys into some external savior or some big event, are always doing stuff to try to improve themselves - like meditating. But only being focussed on self is dangerous, we know where that leads.

But there's a very fine difference between fluffy pink unicorns riding on rainbows and practical idealism. In practical idealism (which I understand daniel applies?), one looks at endless possibilities(goals, ideals), looks at what stops us from achieving them (obstacles), looks at how to achieve them(pathway), and does something about it. And as soon as anyone does something about anything, they find that no one can do it alone.

Practical idealism sets a vision on the future but realizes that cooperation is key - and everything required to make cooperation work.

A proper philosophy is one of understanding dependence and its place (like children growing up), understanding independence and its place (a mature adult), and understanding interdependency and its place (e.g. a family, organization, group working together).

Inproper understanding of dependence leads to irresponsibility and abdication of one's willpower and ability to contribute (like how religion enslaves people), inproper understanding of independence leads to self-centered thinking and in the extreme violent rebellion. Interdependence isn't understood when perverted into co-dependence where there is just a constant down-spiral.

I don't think DW is at a stage where there's inproper understanding of anything of the above. Yes many of us feel that there's a lot more practical value that DW can contribute, but in the end, he is contributing, he is helping, and he's working hard to do it. In the end, its people's own responsibility to know where to draw lines and when to move on to something more useful for them in their personal journey. But many people aren't ready for that yet and DW is a great source of food for those people.

Even myself I'm struggling to digest some of the stuff here. I like to hear facts and new perspectives on things, but I need hope more. If it feels like something takes away my hope, I really dislike it. But its important to know when my hope is in something false, because there's only one thing worse than having no hope - and that's putting hope in something false. Unfortunately, one cannot discover false hope without the willingness to lose and let go of that hope.

How many people are ready for that? If we've even got people here that feels like this, imagine the masses. Its too much to handle.

Hope sells better. Especially easy hope.

But its harder to sell a hope thats not easy. Its harder to sell hope in cooperation. Hope in rapport.

The reason we can't progress as a human race without rapport is because we are interdependent in many ways. But how many humans even understand interdependence? How many humans will have the ability to recognize what the point of rapport is? Most humans simply want to focus on independence. On freedom.

"don't sell me hope if i have to work for it, because that implies I'm not independent. I want to be independent."

We have a long way to go to our golden age. I don't think its around the corner anymore.

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:27 pm

I agree with Bruce and Daniel on DW, he is a very diligent researcher who began with the best of intentions.

But the few years he has gotten so full of himself. Between the prophetic dreams of him and Obama ushering humanity into a new golden age, which may well be an accurate prophecy through a blatant manipulation (sic/creation?) of the 'new-age' movement. His most recent post eludes to him appearing on Oprah, coupled with his last post mentioning 'galactic christianity', or numerous posts espousing the white-hat intention of giving everyone free money is enough o leave anyone confused about his motives/relations and who he truly serves.

I am super excited to see new information coming to light about 'the law of one', which as a stand-alone work presents a beautiful philosophy and insight. The correlation of the supposed author/entity to saturn has always been a cause for concern in my my mind.

Looking forward to new 'light' being shed on this work, and thank everyone for their involvement in this page and on our sphere, especially DW.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Great post, infinity. Aaron should put that as a blog entry on the main site, because you "nailed it!"

Yes, I am into "practical idealism," not as a choice, but because it is part of who I am. Most of my friends are that way, too, but unfortunately scattered across the world, so it's hard to get together in one place to accomplish anything physical. And "physical locality" is something that has turned up recently in the RS2 research into ethics and psionics. The concept was expressed rather well by the Da'an (the Taelon on Earth Final Conflict), when he said, "living in harmony with the land is easy, compared to living in harmony with each other." The only way mankind can learn to live in harmony with each other is to be in physical proximity, where the experience is real and tangible.

Regarding hope; "hope" is an expectation. In other words, a projection of something inside you onto someone, like DW, to go out and do the work FOR you, and provide you with the results. And when that person fails to meet that expectation by being themselves--rather than what you expect them to be--well, must be THEIR fault you didn't get your hopes and dreams turned into reality. (This is basic psychology on projection and transference.)

When I write these Papers, I do my best to show that there is a larger picture, and in that picture, you have options--you are not stuck in a hopeless scenario, but can--as a personal choice--take that red pill and walk free for yourself, without having to rely or wait on someone or something else to do it for you. Once you know that there ARE options, it becomes a free will choice as to whether you want to sit on the couch popping another brewski, or try to make your life, and the life of everyone you know, better.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:09 am

maeghan wrote:I hate to say this, but lately I've been questioning DW.

There's an interesting discussion on Antiquatis about David's work.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:08 am

daniel wrote:Regarding hope; "hope" is an expectation. In other words, a projection of something inside you onto someone, like DW, to go out and do the work FOR you, and provide you with the results. And when that person fails to meet that expectation by being themselves--rather than what you expect them to be--well, must be THEIR fault you didn't get your hopes and dreams turned into reality. (This is basic psychology on projection and transference.)
Urgh that one really hit me in the stomach. Here I thought "hope" was a good thing lol. This really makes me think a lot more about the analogy of a seed having to fall in the ground and "die" before it can bring forth "life". I gotta let expectations that hold me back die off. I realize now how many expectations I base my whole life on. I also realize how much of my energy it takes to maintain those expectations. Wow, if I go deep enough, pretty much most of my "reality" is based on expectations. Even my paycheck.

I think I've discovered your superpower: you shoot rays of Disillusionment! lol

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:10 pm

daniel wrote:And when that person fails to meet that expectation by being themselves--rather than what you expect them to be--well, must be THEIR fault you didn't get your hopes and dreams turned into reality.
infinity wrote:I realize now how many expectations I base my whole life on. I also realize how much of my energy it takes to maintain those expectations.
Nice said, both of you... it sounds so Wilcockish. Let's sing together:"I can't believe I lost you... by holding on so strong..." :D
One of the best albums ever heard. If he starts singing that on Oprah, there'll be Hulk Hogans crying like babies! And there'll be no more fighting in the M. East... but wait, would then the oil prices go up??? Is that good for business??? :o
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:23 pm

deepfsh wrote:Nice said, both of you... it sounds so Wilcockish. Let's sing together:"I can't believe I lost you... by holding on so strong..." :D
Hey, who do you think he got the idea from??? :D

There is no problem having hope; but when you take the time to find out what you are hoping for, you are actually half way there to getting it.
deepfsh wrote:If he starts singing that on Oprah, there'll be Hulk Hogans crying like babies! And there'll be no more fighting in the M. East... but wait, would then the oil prices go up??? Is that good for business??? :o
David has always wanted fame. Back in 2004, some group did a past life analysis on him, to see if he actually was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce--they said NO. He was actually Cayce's journalist, that deliberately set up this life to make it look like he was Cayce, to get the fame and credit he thought he deserved. Don't know the truth of it (though I thought it was very funny), but if you analyze David's actions over the years, you can definitely see that overriding desire for fame in him. Heck, even his blog is now an infomerical these days.

Though if you've ever met David, face-to-face, and then seen pictures of Rasputin--that's enough to make your hair stand on end!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii