The Day of Changes Has Already Happened!

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: The Day of Changes Has Already Happened!

Post by daniel » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:13 pm

tribs4u2 wrote:Everybody can afford the Coffee! ... And What Do You Say to that Daniel?
I'd say "wake up and smell the coffee!" :D

Basic economic principles work by supply and demand. The second people get their 5 billion and run out to buy their $60,000 Lexus, they will find the dealer has raised the price to 60 billion dollars and they still can't afford it, which he will need to do to continue to make a profit to afford the $3,000,000 bag of groceries at the store and fill up his gas tank at $200,000 a gallon. And we'll get the new, $100,000 postage stamps, and that 1-cent piece of candy now costs $500. What has that accomplished?

I don't know a banker in their right mind that would accept worthless money in payment of the debt owed to them. If I were them, I'd demand payment in legal money, gold or silver. And with gold running at $100 million an ounce, can you buy enough to pay off that mortgage?

All that handout will do is create massive INFLATION, to an unheard of scale. It will render the monetary system totally useless. In my opinion, it would be easier to save the time and effort to print all that useless money, and just declare "rocks" as the new, global currency. Has about the same effect.

I just see no point in inflating prices 50,000 times higher than they are now--and you still won't be able to buy what you need.

I recommend you read Irwin Schiff's comic book on the topic, How and Economy Grows, and Why It Doesn't. Then you will understand how the government is fleecing you, and how this is just a bigger fleece than the one already being perpetrated.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Ole » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Because money were mentioned, have you guys ever heard about Demurrage Currency http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demurrage_%28currency%29?
Simple idea to suppress "storing" properties of money. Then collecting as much money as possible just for collecting and getting "interest rate" from the capital will not make sense - bye bye banks.

Sam
Muggle
Muggle

Post by Sam » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:34 am

I don't think we each actually get the money directly. It's to be held in trust to be used for large projects like air and water cleanup and humanitarian projects.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/12 ... 0-million/

tribs4u2
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tribs4u2 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:22 pm

:) Hi It was good Fun to pretend that we would ALL get the HUGE money but I already knew that there was talk of making a TRUST for each person and using the Money to help all the Environment and All the Starving Nations! It would really not be a good thing if EVERYONE suddenly Won the Lottery because Inflation would then become ASTRONOMICAL!

But think how the Starving Nations of the Third World would need Our Help to Build up Standards which we consider normal living. We would have to work side by side person to person to teach them all the things they Need to know to live with consumer goods that we have in clothes, food, homes and everything!

The talking made by 'HopeGirl Organisation is that the money will probably be Fed to people slowly using social security numbers. There is more to this than it first seems! Please use this link of U Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... cHHo#t=10s
Co-Operation and Self-Help are the Very most Important Things!

Five to Ten Years they give Themselves and Ourselves to Sort Things Out! Thank You So Much for Your Time!

tribs4u2
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tribs4u2 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:23 am

Hi Knowledge Searching People! I have just looked again at the BLOG American Kabuki and have taken a very small paragraph of information that shows that something good is still hapening now!

'Now, from an inner knowing that goes beyond mental comprehension, I know that we all chose to be here at this time to experience the journey we all are embarking on right now, altogether as one people united. While we may have not been shot heralding into the new age on the 21st at least consciously, like a great many out there predicted, we absolutely are experiencing an enormous shift in energies and massive transformations to our inner as well as outer worlds. I know I speak for many when I say that I fully believe that the shift of the ages, which all of the ancients prophesized would occur in 2012 is in fact unfolding right before our eyes on a myriad of levels on each moment.'

Put words American Kabuki into your browser and you can find out more info! Nothing seems to be happening here?

Thank you1

AzertyLSD
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by AzertyLSD » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 pm

tribs4u2 wrote: Nothing seems to be happening here?
I'm really surprised there isn't more activity on this forum !! Did y'all Ascend to 5D Jupiter or what ? :ugeek:
Tout ce qu' il faut savoir est ici ! | 3 best documentaries: Zeitgeist: Moving Forward, Kymatica & Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds | Dream-mapping Kicks Ass !

lightsoul
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by lightsoul » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:43 am

AzertyLSD wrote:
tribs4u2 wrote: Nothing seems to be happening here?
I'm really surprised there isn't more activity on this forum !! Did y'all Ascend to 5D Jupiter or what ? :ugeek:
Hahaha Nope, I'm still on 3D Earth, what about you? ;)

Anyway back onto the topic. In my opinion, the whole concept of 'the economic system' is largely the root of our problem. Therefore the answer cannot be in printing money again to feed the system. It must be allowed to collapse, so that it may be overhauled, rejuvenated and a new system put in place in which it's primary function is not based on greed. I believe this will be a long and slow process. I just hope the impact of the transition is as minimal as possible.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:20 am

AzertyLSD wrote:I'm really surprised there isn't more activity on this forum !! Did y'all Ascend to 5D Jupiter or what ? :ugeek:
Not yet. Atleast I didnt, but am going to relatively soon maybe within this year I'm going to shift to another dimension or relocate somewhere else in this planet or universe(cant really get answers from my intuition cuz its so mysterios all the time, maybe I still have someting to learn/teach in here that keeps me in place and doing nothing.

tribs4u2
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tribs4u2 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:24 am

:) Hi searchers! i have just looked at the BLOG American Kabuki again and it seems that as I suspected The Day of Changes Has Already Happened!

Look at this downloaded from that Blog:

Establishment of New Protocols has been Completed
by ÉirePort

Establishment of new protocols for transmission of Higher D Energies into the New Gaia has been completed. Further adjustments will be made as Gaia projects forward via the finalized timeline.

Some will call this period that of "homeward bound". That is correct. The home has been prepared appropriately by the New Gaia, and each of her Hue-man inhabitants. Short period of adjustment will be necessary for those unaware of their presence on this timeline. All has been accounted for during transition.

Fellow travelers meet energetically first, follow by "in the body" illusion. As Inner Beings connect, planetary uplift occurs in an instant.

Waiting is over.

Time to begin... Anew...

ÉirePort | January 8, 2013 at 09:02
URL: http://wp.me/p2sFUY-5Y
Posted by Obi-Wan Kabuki at 3:28 AM

Thank you Knowledge Searching People1

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:48 am

There are many things being predicted right now that are totally out of our control. So rather than sit around and do nothing or wait for some being or someone else to do something, I am creating my future. Everything in life happens twice. Once in the mind and then in our reality. It is time to move forward and quit waiting for the mysterious unknown to take us all away. What do you want out of life? Quit living in a stagnant rut waiting to get to your afterlife.