Are we in for a big disappointment???

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

MrTwig
Mage
Mage
Re: Are we in for a big disappointment???

Post by MrTwig » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

daniel wrote:Yes, "breaking out" is spontaneous. I've seen LoneBear do it to people over a weekend at a conference. However, it does not usually last long the first few times, because people become afraid of themselves when they realize that, with a little understanding, they can alter their physical reality just as easily as Neo messing with the Matrix (though not as full of special effects!)

Ethics is the key to developing advanced, psi abilities. Somehow, when you start to run your life to work WITH Nature towards the evolution of consciousness, things just start happening. Then you find out you don't need the 3 Ts... but it is handy to just "know" to get up and walk into the kitchen, just as the oven timer goes off--EVERY time you bake something!
OK, it took me awhile, but I'm back! Caught the meaning of this the first time through but missed the point because of the overlay of questions and answers. LoneBear does it to people over a weekend at a conference. What conference and where? And by the way I have done exactly what you said and yes I too got afraid of the effect! Do not know about telepathy because of all the confusion but it does seem to be real and not a "voice in the head" thing when it happens. Time seems to not matter when all this is happening. It seems to be a moment in time. Kind of like a first thought before the mind gets a hold of it.
All that glitter is not GOLD!