We're back!

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
We're back!

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:48 pm

goodnewseveryone.jpg
goodnewseveryone.jpg (212.85KiB)Viewed 39185 times

Your existing login will still work and (hopefully) all major links are updated and working both on here and www.rs2daniel.com, formerly www.conscioushugs.com.

Much work is still to be done but if anyone notices any broken links needing fixed (going through the papers is next) then please let me know.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: We're back!

Post by Andrew » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:39 pm

Hurray! Maybe a new world can be built out of the deteriorating wasteland we've inherited.

It is possible the -daniel papers may be looked back upon like scrolls from antiquity; like we look upon learning from the greeks, romans, and egyptians, and so on, from posterity.

We have a big mess to clean when the (en masse) madness dies of its own disease. But its coming. And I'm glad this site and all that we've written, including -daniel, was preserved, if at least to hasten our rebuilding process towards a sane, reciprocal worldview that is not demonstrated in the macro today.
Attachments
jdppp.jpg
jdppp.jpg (29.21KiB)Viewed 39180 times
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:41 pm

Hmmm, perhaps I should be heading to the highlands to start carving out the daniel papers on some rocks, just to ensure survival. A few printed copies left in dry bags would surely last many a year, maybe another flood too. :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:53 am

Good! 👌🏽
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:05 pm

Glad this place is back ... because Discord banned me. :lol: Violated some arbitrary rule, supposedly. They gave no specific reason or message showing why they banned me. But thats these times. Anyone can be kicked off of anything these days regardless of the validity of an accusation. Don't know if I will rejoin since it requires a phone number to make an account. Just letting you all know that was on the RS channel on there.

These forums are better anyway. It may have only been able to be rebirthed until enough people have woken up. And polarization is at an all-time high -- something that the law of one Ra said this density was about: Choice and polarization. But the world has been on lockdown much longer than what most of us anticipated. 2012 was supposed to be the big year of catalyst, harvest and separation of incompatible energies.

HARVEST is what I'm seeing now. Not in the sense of a biblical rapture of the righteous, but the living dead, the NPCs, etc. etc. (there are too many names for those willingly contributing to the Matrix/Hive Mind (2nd density mind)) losing their minds and dying. "The meek shall inherit the Earth," comes to mind.

No place to go but forward!
Attachments
1637433894068.png
1637433894068.png (132.5KiB)Viewed 39079 times
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:37 am

My comment may be a bit late but THANK YOU Chris for putting this all up! I got a shock last November when I saw that the original site went down. But here comes Chris for the rescue. What would we do without you. :)
The forum background seems a bit dark though. What happened to the original one?
Would you also be able to change the original CH link in http://reciprocal.systems/ into rs2daniel? The one underneath the Fred Flintstone picture.

Andrew wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:39 pm
Hurray! Maybe a new world can be built out of the deteriorating wasteland we've inherited.
Although it is deteriorating, I wouldn't call it a wasteland just yet.
Andrew wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:39 pm
It is possible the -daniel papers may be looked back upon like scrolls from antiquity; like we look upon learning from the greeks, romans, and egyptians, and so on, from posterity.
Has anyone actually a printed-on-paper version of the daniel papers? Otherwise, this will only be preserved and retrievable via silicon-based access! Not necessarily a bad thing of itself, merely different, but wouldn't it be wise to also keep some printed out records of this most valuable treasure of information, so that non-digital access is also possible?
Andrew wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:05 pm
Glad this place is back ... because Discord banned me. :lol: Violated some arbitrary rule, supposedly. They gave no specific reason or message showing why they banned me. But thats these times. Anyone can be kicked off of anything these days regardless of the validity of an accusation. Don't know if I will rejoin since it requires a phone number to make an account. Just letting you all know that was on the RS channel on there.

These forums are better anyway.
I hear you. I once asked in a German computer&warez forum how to download the Youtube text of each video from WeatherWar101's channel. No ten minutes later and I was banned. That was when I realized that the most heavily-used websites and forums and services on the Internet are opposition-controlled. They give us the chance to communicate over the Internet so that our communication and behavior can be analyzed. But at the same time, they have their Internet police dealing with the barbarians who step out of line. As long as truth-seekers fail to organize themselves and create their own network and platforms for any and all kinds of exchange, such banning from the rest of the community will likely never stop. I recently got banned from a German user chat forum without even having posted anything. It would appear that my email address alone is already enough reason to kick me out... I guess I'm on somebody's blacklist.

Two years ago, Billy offered to speak over telephone with anyone who was interested in creating or joining a global, inter-connected network of individuals. I was too immersed in my own project all this time. But now that I am done and have realized how lonely this path of mine has been over the last years, the thought of a small community with like-minded spirits is something that I would really like to see coming into fruition. I hope our fora will liven up again, so we can at least have a little feeling of community here. For those who have never noticed, it also tends to create bonds on the soul-side to the point that communication is unconsciously kept up during the dreams. Recently, I was positively surprised that some members of the Cluesforum are also starting to unconsciously reach out while digging deeper into the rabbit hole.