Chemicals as Food

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor
Re: Chemicals as Food

Post by trippingthelight » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:33 am

illkka wrote:Antibiotics only adapt if they are used before the infection starts. It is important to remember to not take any antibiotics in advance, because they are likely to build up a tolerance for the antibiotics that way.
I just spent a bit of time having a look at this and everything i can find points at this 'adaptive resistance', in basic terms a few bacteria manage to survive the antibiotic (or even attack it) and mutate to create a stronger strain that would be resistant to antibiotics.
http://www.thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lancet/PIIS0140673608618887.pdf wrote: By what mechanisms do bacteria resist antibiotics? Spontaneous mutation can lead to modification of the target such that the antibiotic no longer binds to it. Some bacteria protect themselves by efficiently exporting incoming antibiotics via efflux pumps. Other approaches are to change membrane permeability or to make enzymes
that can degrade or chemically modify the antibiotic, leading to inactivation. In one of
the most remarkable strategies, bacteria use multiple proteins encoded on mobile
transposons to essentially re-engineer their peptidoglycan and prevent binding of the
antibiotic vancomycin, while retaining structural rigidity of their cell walls
This is just one quote but it seems to be the common thread among published reports.
illkka wrote:For natural antibiotic garlic is my choice. However it needs to be raw when consumed, since allicin is destroyed with heating. Look it up if you are more interested.
yeah i read this from one of your posts, and i try to have it raw on a daily basis. I'm eating more raw carrots, beetroots, spinach etc and not overcooking other things so to not destroy the benefits. Things like Chia seeds, Linseed and wheatgrass have been available at local supermarkets fairly cheap recently so I have been stocking up on those. The seeds are great on porridge and wheatgrass powder can be dissolved in water to drink. I grew my own Chamomile this summer too and have been picking off the flowers to use as tea. I've just been feeling so tired recently, not sure if its the change in weather, it's like someone just switched Autumn on, it's colder, damper, darker.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:23 pm

trippingthelight wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:33 am
I just spent a bit of time having a look at this and everything i can find points at this 'adaptive resistance', in basic terms a few bacteria manage to survive the antibiotic (or even attack it) and mutate to create a stronger strain that would be resistant to antibiotics.
I can see that too for spontaneous mutation, anything is possible with these pollutants in our environment nowadays.
trippingthelight wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:33 am
I'm eating more raw carrots, beetroots, spinach etc and not overcooking other things so to not destroy the benefits. Things like Chia seeds, Linseed and wheatgrass have been available at local supermarkets fairly cheap recently so I have been stocking up on those. The seeds are great on porridge and wheatgrass powder can be dissolved in water to drink. I grew my own Chamomile this summer too and have been picking off the flowers to use as tea. I've just been feeling so tired recently, not sure if its the change in weather, it's like someone just switched Autumn on, it's colder, damper, darker.
There are some vegetables from the store that contain E.Coli even. I know that some imported fruits and vegetables into this country sometimes contain bacteria so certain imported groceries should be heated or risk having a food poisoning. There has been in the news an incident where someone ate frozen strawberries (or raspberries) and got food poisoning from them, it turned out to be Coli bacteria in them. Cant remember what country they were imported but some European country it was since EU demands that stuff is bought and sold within EU countries. We do get some stuff outside EU but certain things only from within EU.

Maybe fresh veggies dont have the same danger than those frozen ones. The real amazement is the how some bacteria that appears in feces does end up in food, the quality control must really be some of lowest levels. Probably someone didn't get paid enough to do that kind of job, or most likely they were overworked, like slaves.

I dont like Chamomille tea that much, I prefer Rooibos as evening tea. I still have chamomille from like ages ago that I bought and haven't used, but its dry so I think its still good.

Maybe you are feeling other unconscious minds being tired or agitated that leads to tiredness. Sometimes I can't help it to be like depressed and all that, so could it be that if the collective unconscious has majority of feeling depressed it is very likely for other individuals to be affected/inflicted by the same depression unconsciously. Gotta search for the possible causes for that effect from the immediate vicinity a range that is 100 miles if I remember correctly. I think there is a but in here too, that if we recognise that it is outer influence then we might avoid it by consciously calm ourselves, but if it comes from us maybe that is the "Dark night of the Soul" type of situation that is sometimes talked about in this forum.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:56 pm

One of the big factors that you need to keep in mind, particularly with us older folk, is that we actually HAD food, 50 years ago. Today, what is called "food" is nothing but nutrient-stripped, chemically synthesized garbage. It doesn't matter if you grab a salad from Whole Foods--that "organic" stuff is still getting dumped on with toxic air, water and chemtrail fallout. There is no real "food" anymore.

Sugar in 1965 was basically cane or beet sugar, ground up. It was not synthesized like everything is today. Demand has now exceeded nature's ability to supply, so man overrides nature with synthetics--same molecular structure, BUT NO SOUL. Sugar, today, is basically a corpse. Your body has to provide the "life unit" connection before it can be of any use, and that will drain out your personal reserve of bioenergy, so the more sugar and carbs you eat, the more tired you become.

So if you want to get more energy and feel better, limit carbs to 35g/meal, and sugar to 10g/meal (preferably less) and keep protein levels up... at least 60g/day. And take a colloidal mineral supplement, since all trace minerals have vanished from food.

I challenge you to just do it for a month.. then see how you feel. You might be rather surprised--particularly when just the smell of sugar starts to make you sick!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by trippingthelight » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:52 pm

daniel wrote:Demand has now exceeded nature's ability to supply, so man overrides nature with synthetics--same molecular structure, BUT NO SOUL
daniel wrote:It doesn't matter if you grab a salad from Whole Foods--that "organic" stuff is still getting dumped on with toxic air, water and chemtrail fallout. There is no real "food" anymore.
This explains what I have been thinking about the increasing availability of organic foods now, it's still not soul food, we've got a point where even the 'best' food is tainted.

Although I was on holiday this year and had a spectacular mixed paella with lots of seafood and fresh meat, the buzz from having such good food was amazing and I very rarely get it, but I am recognizing these little treats of nature when they arise.

I've cut down my dairy, eating more healthy fats and not had alcohol for 3 weeks, hopefully will start to see some benefits.

earthling
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by earthling » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:39 am

"One of the big factors that you need to keep in mind, particularly with us older folk, is that we actually HAD food, 50 years ago. Today, what is called "food" is nothing but nutrient-stripped, chemically synthesized garbage. It doesn't matter if you grab a salad from Whole Foods--that "organic" stuff is still getting dumped on with toxic air, water and chemtrail fallout. There is no real "food" anymore.

Sugar in 1965 was basically cane or beet sugar, ground up. It was not synthesized like everything is today. Demand has now exceeded nature's ability to supply, so man overrides nature with synthetics--same molecular structure, BUT NO SOUL. Sugar, today, is basically a corpse. Your body has to provide the "life unit" connection before it can be of any use, and that will drain out your personal reserve of bioenergy, so the more sugar and carbs you eat, the more tired you become."

Does this include the aquaponics being popularized nowadays???

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:28 am

earthling wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:39 am
Yes, because they did not create a natural cycle; they use chemical intervention to fill in the missing bits of the cycle. For example, if you want to provide plants with nitrogen, you put fish in the water that feeds them. The fish's waste products are nitrates, which the plants consume, returning fresh water to the fish. Adding chemical nitrates to water or soil is skipping the natural step.

Man is always looking for shortcuts, because they are concerned with profit, not health. That is why we've ended up in the mess we are in now.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 pm

daniel wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:28 am
For example, if you want to provide plants with nitrogen, you put fish in the water that feeds them. The fish's waste products are nitrates, which the plants consume, returning fresh water to the fish.
A youtuber "Cody's lab" did this kind of aquaponics system with couple of fishies and cycled the water around the plants etc. not ideal since he used some chemicals (for pH control dont remember if something else though) but close enough to give a glimpse of the system.

I suppose if one would have a lake or pond nearby just pump the water from there to the plants and use animal or human waste for extra nutrients if needed.

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:46 pm

daniel wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:28 am
earthling wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:39 am
Yes, because they did not create a natural cycle; they use chemical intervention to fill in the missing bits of the cycle. For example, if you want to provide plants with nitrogen, you put fish in the water that feeds them. The fish's waste products are nitrates, which the plants consume, returning fresh water to the fish. Adding chemical nitrates to water or soil is skipping the natural step.

Man is always looking for shortcuts, because they are concerned with profit, not health. That is why we've ended up in the mess we are in now.
Is that why whole food based supplements are better than pill-based supplements regardless of the latter's quality of absorption? The whole-food supplements came from life units?
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Andrew wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:46 pm
Is that why whole food based supplements are better than pill-based supplements regardless of the latter's quality of absorption? The whole-food supplements came from life units?
Sort of... depends on the kind of pill. Take minerals, for example. They are just "dirt" and have no life unit structure, so the pill form is fine. Food has minerals, but they are bound to other structures that your body has to break down to access.

The best "supplement" is fresh, right off the plant, and used before it dies. Back in my "carrot juice" days, I learned that once juiced, it loses its energetic value in about 4 hours. So juice it, drink it--and forget bottled stuff, as it is "dead" by the time you get it. Has the same chemicals, but the cosmic connection is gone--and your body has to supply that missing bioenergy to do something with it.

Herbs off a living plant are better than herbs in a pill. You just have to understand what you are dealing with, and what it will "cost" in terms of making it usable to you on an energetic basis.