Mankind has made contact with an alien 'Galactic Federation'

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

animus
Mage
Mage
Mankind has made contact with an alien 'Galactic Federation'

Post by animus » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:57 am

In December 2020 various mainstream media (dailymail.co.uk, nypost.com and other) have published a serious sounding article about the possibility of aliens coming to Earth.
The Daily Mail wrote: Mankind has made contact with an alien 'Galactic Federation' but it has been kept secret because 'humanity isn't ready', former head of Israel's space security program claims
[...]
'Trump was on the verge of revealing [alien existence], but the aliens in the Galactic Federation are saying, 'Wait, let people calm down first'.
'They don't want to start mass hysteria. They want to first make us sane and understanding.'
[...]
'There's an agreement between the US government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here. They, too, are researching and trying to understand the whole fabric of the universe, and they want us as helpers.'
[...]
'If I had come up with what I'm saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalised,' he told the Israeli paper. 'Every place that I went to in academia with this, they said: The guy has lost his mind.
'I have nothing to lose. I've received my degrees and awards; I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing.'
From Wiipedia: Haim Eshed is a visiting professor of aeronautics and astronautics at various space technology research institutions. A retired brigadier general in Israeli Military Intelligence, Eshed was director of space programs for Israel Ministry of Defense for nearly 30 years, is former chair of the Space Committee of the National Council for Research and Development for the Ministry of Science, Technology and Space and a member of the steering committee of Israel Space Agency. Eshed is responsible for the launch of 20 Israeli made satellites, and he is widely cited as the father of Israel's space program. [...] In 2020, Eshed became notable for promoting a UFO conspiracy theory claiming that world governments were secretly working with aliens.

The whole Galactic Federation idea is often described in New Age, UFO and esoteric literature but likely originates from the Intelligence agencies who have saturated the book market with disinformation over the decades or have made use of psychotronics and other technological methods of mind control to channel these kinds of ideas into open-minded, susceptible people, who then in turn wrote in their books "it's real because I've experienced it myself." At least that is my take on the whole issue.

Now that even mainstream media are starting to publish articles on aliens without ridiculing the idea, the next circus show after Corona may be on its way. In this light it is interesting to note that the daily mail article is followed by another article about mirrored obelisks. It's like they are already saying that there will be an illusionary light show of some sort.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Mankind has made contact with an alien 'Galactic Federation'

Post by Ilkka » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:34 am

animus wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:57 am
In December 2020 various mainstream media (dailymail.co.uk, nypost.com and other) have published a serious sounding article about the possibility of aliens coming to Earth.
The Daily Mail wrote: Mankind has made contact with an alien 'Galactic Federation' but it has been kept secret because 'humanity isn't ready', former head of Israel's space security program claims
[...]
'Trump was on the verge of revealing [alien existence], but the aliens in the Galactic Federation are saying, 'Wait, let people calm down first'.
'They don't want to start mass hysteria. They want to first make us sane and understanding.'
[...]
'There's an agreement between the US government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here.
The whole Galactic Federation idea is often described in New Age, UFO and esoteric literature but likely originates from the Intelligence agencies who have saturated the book market with disinformation over the decades or have made use of psychotronics and other technological methods of mind control to channel these kinds of ideas into open-minded, susceptible people, who then in turn wrote in their books "it's real because I've experienced it myself." At least that is my take on the whole issue.

Now that even mainstream media are starting to publish articles on aliens without ridiculing the idea, the next circus show after Corona may be on its way. In this light it is interesting to note that the daily mail article is followed by another article about mirrored obelisks. It's like they are already saying that there will be an illusionary light show of some sort.
Yes, but what kind of experiments...
If they show themselves they'll most likely to be fabricated or are genuine lizards like Enki. Who also made humans as such we are, but why would those reptilians help humans to modify our DNA once again, I believe they wouldn't at least not willingly. If they were then they would've done it already. Or perhaps they did it in the past, since devolution has been seen and yet again they need to dumb us down, maybe the "good slaves" got a bit too loose and need a new dose of whip to keep them in short leash. Hard to tell but today I watched this video

where it said that humans have devolved from the Atlantean times when they were able to use psychokinesis, so I started to think about it and the major cataclysms in between and near extinction of human race. Perhaps that was because of Annunaki again, with not just deluge, but some other means as well, a bit of mRNA "cropdusting" eh?

I've heard of such federation in a form or two from them channelers as well back then when I was into listening them over 10 years ago so, more than likely it is from some "black ops" team who played recordings of scifi babble to some people, as you mentioned. I know some people here believes in such thing and this one dude has been in channeling too, I guess he cant be gotten out of that belief and I shouldn't even try to do it any further. Same thing with all religious types as well, such power any belief system has when you've gone deep in it.