Bigfoot with glowing hands

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Bigfoot with glowing hands

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:04 pm

Torch hands on Sasquatch is very interesting, plus a Finnish missing time incident for Ilkka:

When you can interact with time and space and cross the speed of light from one realm to another, I figure making your hands into torchlights must be pretty easy for them to do as they let the light flow through them.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Bigfoot with glowing hands

Post by Ilkka » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:28 am

That Finland case I think I remember seeing that picture from somewhere, maybe news back then in 2014 or some like that. I believe the fellow who had missing time might be an experimental subject, or one of them who remembers it like so, others might not be so lucky. Or it was the "MIB" with their "deneuralizers" :D

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:06 am

Ilkka wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:28 am
That Finland case I think I remember seeing that picture from somewhere, maybe news back then in 2014 or some like that. I believe the fellow who had missing time might be an experimental subject, or one of them who remembers it like so, others might not be so lucky. Or it was the "MIB" with their "deneuralizers" :D
I thought it seemed more like a little people missing time episode, they tend to be associated more with the smaller lights and Will 'o the Wisps:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:30 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:06 am
I thought it seemed more like a little people missing time episode, they tend to be associated more with the smaller lights and Will 'o the Wisps:
Well, given the modern time (2014) and all the electromagnetic fields around us I doubt that LMs are responsible if they truely are as vulnerable to the EMFs as LB/daniel mentioned previously.

Just read about it from wikipedia and it says various things from mythology about "will o the wisps"(Virvatuli). In old tradition they mention that those things could be souls of deceased people floating about since they were spotted in places where the deaths took place, accidents etc. So that could be it or there is some treasure buried under the place in there, since it was thought that elves were polishing and cleaning precious metals with the flame which was thought to be that light source or so it says. :D

I reckon more for them souls or other spiritual beings (maybe demons even?) that show as quick (relatively) flashes of light.