Rebellion Against the Gods- LINKin Park

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor
Rebellion Against the Gods- LINKin Park

Post by Aaron » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:01 pm

THERE IS NO GOD IN THE BIBLE

I recently came across an interview with Mauro Biglino on the youtube channel of Sarah Westall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ish0uSLkLHU (2 parts)

Mauro Biglino- who is an expert translator of ancient languages. He was hired by the Vatican to translate the original books of the Old Testament in Hebrew. (which is what they were written in)

Daniel has been writing about this for years but I thought it interesting that finally other sources, AND a guy who was officially hired by the Vatican, has come out to share with the world these factual truths!

It would seem the "Elite/Illuminati" are in fact the self proclaimed ancestors of the Elohim. (at least they consider themselves to be) Its astonishing to be reminded of the magnitude of the deception that has been sold to humanity. Literally since creation.

Anyway, as a completely separate coincidence, I was listening to the song "In the End" by Linkin Park, and I was awestruck by the imagery (watch to the very end) of the video-but even moreso the lyrics of the song. The song´s first lyric is "It Starts with One"....

After watching the interview above, if you pick up from Mauro Biglino leaves off from his findings, (the same as Daniels in a round about way) then you realize there are some bad feelings between the new earthlings and the Elohim. (the Anunnaki Gods)

You really should watch the official video to see what I mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

To me, its clear they are singing about the abandonment of ancient man by the Gods who created us, and more specifically the animosity of the caste left behind- as a result of our "evolution"..... (or whatever they are pissed about)

I then went and listened to several other songs from Lincoln Park from about 2002 to 2012. AND most of these songs have themes aimed, and very describing of a large scale conflict far beyond a personal relationship or everyday life a human on earth today; but rather a much larger saga whereas they are talking about humanity. (at least what we would describe it as)

I also found it interesting the logo that appears in the bottom right of the above video link, and it is also the official logo on youtube for Lincoln Park. Looks like an ancient Summarian symbol...?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Rebellion Against the Gods- Lincoln Park

Post by daniel » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:14 pm

Aaron wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:01 pm
I also found it interesting the logo that appears in the bottom right of the above video link, and it is also the official logo on youtube for Lincoln Park. Looks like an ancient Summarian symbol...?
Interesting that the lyrics are done to "praise-name song" (rap), which is the African method of worshiping the Annunaki.

BTW, it is "Linkin Park"... either really bad spelling or unconsciously using a symbolic concept. "Park" could be from paradisus, the Garden of Eden, so a "link in the Garden of Eden." I would consider that very clever, if it was intentional.

From the album, "Hybrid Theory," which indicates they may have had some exposure to alternate God theory--human hybrids of gods and chimps.

The symbol is also interesting, as it is a "broken hexagon," a 6-sided figure, and everyone knows that the Sumerians were base-60... but that "basis" is broken, twisted into a triangle, then continues the hex. The triangle points upward, indicating the heavenly component. It is also interesting to note that the break in the hex also creates a broken triangle, circumscribed on the actual triangle--but points in the same direction.

It is interesting what the unconscious can express.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

animus
Mage
Mage

Re: Rebellion Against the Gods- LINKin Park

Post by animus » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:18 am

Aaron wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:01 pm
THERE IS NO GOD IN THE BIBLE
Shocking isn't it?
The word "create" is not in the bible, either. Instead it is to be understood as cloning, i.e. genetic engineering.

At the end of the interview Biglino says that all the information can be taken from the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia.
That is, if you understand Hebrew...

I had to laugh at the following passage of the interview where Biglino's translator misunderstood the question (about 30:26 minutes into the video of part 2):
translator: For sure, Vatican has a lot of documents about the human history because they don't throw away anything because the people who possess the knowledge have the power.
Westall: Are the Elohim... are they good? Or do they care about the human race at all, other than as animals?
translator: You mean the Vatican? :lol: :lol:
Westall: The Elohim
translator: Ah, ok.

ameliahale
Muggle
Muggle

Re: Rebellion Against the Gods- LINKin Park

Post by ameliahale » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:11 am

I like the song. It's well-performed. We are the fortunate ones. Exceptional! I believe there would be someone who would agree with me.