The Collins Elite

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Kano
Mage
Mage
The Collins Elite

Post by Kano » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:08 pm

The below is a post from the Project Avalon forum but I wanted to bring it to this group for discussion as it has a lot of interesting perspectives on what the UFO phenomenon actually is. Is the Collins Elite a psy-op? Is it a real elite group within the US government? Can demons actually harvest souls? Are UFOs actually the demons spoken about in religious texts masquerading as ET the world over? It creates more questions than answers but I found it quite interesting and would love to hear your thoughts.

This complicated and extraordinary story takes us all down a different track, suggesting that the 'ET' phenomenon, or much of it, might truly be demonic and highly deceptive. At least one group of deep gov't insiders has known all about this since the 1950s. The nature of the problem may be spiritual, and not physical at all.

UFO researcher Nick Redfern joined George Knapp to talk about a secret group within the U.S. government known as the Collins Elite, who believe our purported alien visitors are actually deceptive demonic entities.

Redfern first learned of the group’s existence through Ray Boeche, an Anglican priest, and former director of Nebraska’s MUFON. Boeche said back in 1991 he met with two men from the Defense Dept. who told him about a secret project to contact NHE’s (non-human entities).

They showed him photographs of people who allegedly died during experiments while contacting the NHEs, and contended that the beings they communicated with were simply masquerading as ETs.

Eventually, Redfern interviewed a man in his 80s named Richard Duke, who claimed to be a member of the Collins Elite up until 1960, and recalled many specific details about the group. The group took its inspiration from occultist Aleister Crowley’s ritual in which he reportedly made contact with an interdimensional entity named Lam.

Later, in the 1940s, rocket scientist Jack Parsons engaged in similar experiments trying to invoke a being, and subsequent UFO sightings may have been enabled through his opening of a portal, the group believed.

According to Duke, the Collins Elite also suspected that various contactees in the 1950s, such as George Hunt Williamson, who used a Oujia board for ET communications, were experiencing demonic deceptions.

In the 1960s, the Collins Elite examined a number of NDE reports, such as one in which deceased humans moved through a hellish landscape as a UFO-type craft hovered overhead, extracting their souls with a ball of light, Redfern detailed. “They eventually came to the conclusion…that the human soul possesses some sort of energy, which these entities can use as sustenance…In other words, they’re harvesting human souls,” he said, adding that the group believed that a strong religious viewpoint, such as Christian fundamentalism could keep the demonic entities at bay.

Linda Howe (with John Burroughs) talked with Nick Redfern and Ray Boeche about the Collins Elite just a couple of weeks ago, on 12 June 2017. This would be the follow-up interview to listen to:
http://kgraradioarchives.com/Shows/p...%20Redfern.mp3
And there's a great deal more, but I'll leave it at that right now. (Search for 'Collins Elite', and you'll find a lot.)

Here's a link from Wes Penre that is an interesting read.
http://www.wespenre.com/2/mechanics-aro ... ension.htm

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: The Collins Elite

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:12 am

Kano wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:08 pm
Are UFOs actually the demons spoken about in religious texts masquerading as ET the world over?
I think that demons from religions were LMs, atleast some of them. Other flying creatures might've been those "Ptero-some-some" flying dinosaurs mainly "angels". Although since it is well known that old religious texts have been altered and re-translated into something else, they might've been UFOs and USOs.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:05 am

I think that demons from religions were LMs, atleast some of them. Other flying creatures might've been those "Ptero-some-some" flying dinosaurs mainly "angels". Although since it is well known that old religious texts have been altered and re-translated into something else, they might've been UFOs and USOs.
Could be. My understanding is that the LMs are flesh and blood 3rd dimensional beings. What the Collins Elite seem to be positing is that the UFO phenomenon are actually interdimensional demons using stargate technology to toggle between this reality and their own.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:09 pm

You should read this post on Antiquatis:

Soul Traps and Soul Hunters (you will need to be logged in to the forum to read it)

Keep in mind that there are TWO realms of biological life, the Mortal Realm (the "material sector" in the RS) and the Other Realm (the "cosmic sector"). These realms are described in my paper, Homo Sapiens Ethicus, along with the Reciprocal System "motion" structures.

What it comes down to, is that there are basically FOUR different coordinate realms that life exists in, of which we, humanity, exist in the "low speed" range one on the surface of the planet. And all biological life has component parts in two sectors: for us, the body is material and the soul is cosmic, but the body has more "displacement" and biases us to the Mortal Realm. For the L-Ms, it is reversed, with more cosmic presence--hence they are normally unobservable by humanity. But they exist close to the transition, so can take either material (visible) or cosmic (invisible) form.

The mythological gods were ALL "demons," Jehovah and Yahweh included--they are the ANNUNA of Sumerian lore. Creating the desire for your soul to "go to heaven" is no more than simply training cattle to willingly walk down the chute to their execution.

As you may be able to tell, I am not a religious person (not after finding out what I have), but am still a spiritual one. Spirituality is based on ethical behavior--not worship of alien gods. And the "true seeker" (as the Minbari put it) can cause a lot of ripples in the pond for those busy harvesting souls (to them, a convenient source of antimatter). So Seeker beware... for them, your soul is the high-octane, super Hi-Test version--far better quality than the sheeple they normally get, and they WILL try to get it from you. But it has to be a FREE WILL act--once you have an individuated soul, it cannot be taken, only given. However, I would recommend keeping it for yourself!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

DSKlausler
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by DSKlausler » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:25 am

daniel wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:09 pm
As you may be able to tell, I am not a religious person (not after finding out what I have)...
So, you broke the programming, the purported planted human desire to seek/follow/OBEY a higher authority... a god. Presumably, you read some things, felt some things, thought about some things, maybe saw some things... arriving at who and what you are this day.

What is it in you, and not in 99.9% of humans, that allowed such to occur?
Anything is possible with the proper training.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:34 pm

daniel wrote:
But it has to be a FREE WILL act--once you have an individuated soul, it cannot be taken, only given. However, I would recommend keeping it for yourself!
So a, how does one get one of these individuated soul? Does someone else confirm it for you or do you just know? Is there a test? Do you have to be pure? I mean, not do a single bad thing, ever!? Does it take brains? What are the requirements?
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:26 am

MrTwig wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:34 pm
daniel wrote:
But it has to be a FREE WILL act--once you have an individuated soul, it cannot be taken, only given. However, I would recommend keeping it for yourself!
So a, how does one get one of these individuated soul? Does someone else confirm it for you or do you just know? Is there a test? Do you have to be pure? I mean, not do a single bad thing, ever!? Does it take brains? What are the requirements?
Think what daniel means by an individuated soul is that once up the ladder of the (SM's :D ) food chain from the animal world where souls are part of species complexes, human souls incarnate as individuated ones (by default)..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:09 pm

DSKlausler wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:25 am
What is it in you, and not in 99.9% of humans, that allowed such to occur?
Tough question to answer, but it has been described as "internal honesty" in that I am willing to consider any perspective on things, even if I believe the exact opposite. Over the years, I discovered that those ideas that I would get defensive about were usually the ones that were wrong to begin with. Then I found the "updated" ideas fit together very smoothly in a reciprocal relationship. It is that KISS factor--Keep It Simple Stupid! Using the RS, I have greatly simplified my world view, while concurrently expanding its applicability.

As Larson has said, "complexity is entertaining, simplicity is not." I guess I just prefer to use my life to expand consciousness, rather than engage in constant distraction.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii