The Spaced-Out Program

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
The Spaced-Out Program

Post by daniel » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:50 pm

I was reading one of these "leaks" by Snowden:
Edward Snowden Tweet Hints That The NSA Can Access Your ‘Secret Thoughts & Feelings’ – Telepathy? wrote:When I saw this tweet, I was taken back to a lecture given by Ingo Swann, one of the multiple main participants within the CIA’s Stargate program. Swann was able to successfully describe and view a ring around Jupiter before scientists had any idea that it existed. This took place before the first ever flyby of Jupiter by NASA’s Pioneer 10 spacecraft, which confirmed that the ring did actually exist. The results were also published and declassified in advance of the ring’s discovery.
Which got me thinking about the "chicken and the egg" problem--with the Space Program.

The Powers That Be have data regarding the other planets, including the fact that life is abundant "out there," just in our solar system alone. But all the evidence points to the fact that they have never been able to get a spacecraft past the gravitational limit of the Earth (which is out near lunar orbit), because reaction thrust requires a low-speed (Larson's 1-x range), 3D zone in order to function--as well as an atmosphere to push against. Additionally, when you get out far enough, the magnetic ionization level drops to zero, making ALL 117 natural elements STABLE, so nuclear reactors stop working.

That little paragraph may actually provide a viable answer: they are remote viewing the other planets, through the Stargate project (or followup projects). Note that "Stargate" back then referred to an extended form of remote viewing--you do not physically go there, only your consciousness goes "through the gate."

Then they take the remote viewing data and construct a computer model and fake a space probe trip to return the remote viewed data to "prove it." This technique is analogous to "astroturfing," where government, corporate or a religious group seeds a lot of their own positive press in the public, so when you see it on the news and all over the Internet, well, it must be true! Right? Then attack any dissenters (like yours truly) as cranks promoting pseudo-whatever. The normally attack the dissenter--not the concept--and if they do go after the concept, they use the social data that they planted as "proof" that they are right. Very clever system to control the muggles.

The remote viewing Stargate program was highly successful, so I really doubt that they abandoned it--just took it out of public view, so I suspect this is where NASA is getting their data from, not actual voyages into outer space. And I'll bet what the Stargate program found is not what they were hoping for.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Re: The Spaced-Out Program

Post by MrTwig » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:09 pm

daniel wrote:The Powers That Be have data regarding the other planets, including the fact that life is abundant "out there," just in our solar system alone. But all the evidence points to the fact that they have never been able to get a spacecraft past the gravitational limit of the Earth (which is out near lunar orbit), because reaction thrust requires a low-speed (Larson's 1-x range), 3D zone in order to function--as well as an atmosphere to push against. Additionally, when you get out far enough, the magnetic ionization level drops to zero, making ALL 117 natural elements STABLE, so nuclear reactors stop working.
Wait just a minute there daniel! Was it not you that became involved with a program where a chair was involved from a faster than light vehicle? All this talk about the space travel being junk or fake is just wrong. Did not DW quote you in a conference about how you go into a time determined world and take a step and move in time but not space? What is going on? I have seen some videos with Ingo Swann talking about how he could place himself just about anywhere you could imagine and actual see or hear real life situations. Are you suggesting that nobody goes anywhere physically but just in our mind where our consciousness comes from? And another thing, how did the Nokk leave planet Earth (Tiamet) if there is no space travel? :?:
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:34 am

MrTwig wrote:And another thing, how did the Nokk leave planet Earth (Tiamet) if there is no space travel? :?:
They have their own different technology that allow space travel. Moons are their vessels for long distance traveling, like between solar systems. Short distance from moon to a planet would be those USOs and UFOs that vary in sizes. And their souls are not linked in so deep to the core of this planet or other silicon device so they can come and go easily. I wonder if that gravitational limit even would allow our moon to come any closer and why it is said to go further away constantly. Maybe it has something to do with earth growing in size that increases distance for moons orbit as a natural consequense.

Only way for moon to come any closer would mean that it would need to get in that certain "gear" which makes it fall into earth, but I guess the current moon inhabitants would not do that since they would lose their place to live, the other "gear" would shoot moon off from its current orbit into space, and then had to use the gravitational or neutral "gear" to go into other planet or stars orbit.

Correct me if I am wrong on this "gear" thing I think that there are 3 gears in total gravitation, neutral and anti-gravitation. Neutral would be like our moon today in orbit, gravitation would mean falling into some celestial body and anti-gravitation would be just going out there into space without other direction exept away from gravitational sources.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Ilkka wrote:Correct me if I am wrong on this "gear" thing I think that there are 3 gears in total gravitation, neutral and anti-gravitation. Neutral would be like our moon today in orbit, gravitation would mean falling into some celestial body and anti-gravitation would be just going out there into space without other direction exept away from gravitational sources.
Correct.
MrTwig wrote:Wait just a minute there daniel! Was it not you that became involved with a program where a chair was involved from a faster than light vehicle?
Yep, and that was one of the devices they were never able to replicate or understand. All they could copy was the "space drive" portion of it. They tried using psychics to make up the difference, but human evolution is not there yet. I believe they eventually realized this, which is why they are so desperate to find an alternate solution.

I never said that space travel is fake--you just cannot do it by using our current technology. The LMs use a different kind of physics, which is what RS2 is developing into--and you see how nasty conventional scientists get if you mention Larson! I guess it is both a blessing and a curse, as the NWO will never get off the planet, so we're screwed, but the rest of the Universe is safe from "humanity."

7Serpent
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by 7Serpent » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:15 pm

daniel wrote:

I never said that space travel is fake--you just cannot do it by using our current technology. The LMs use a different kind of physics, which is what RS2 is developing into--and you see how nasty conventional scientists get if you mention Larson! I guess it is both a blessing and a curse, as the NWO will never get off the planet, so we're screwed, but the rest of the Universe is safe from "humanity."
Just conjecture here... but maybe there was somebody in the back taking notes when Larson was at NASA and they were just "acting" like they could care less... I do recall that DW claims we do have a black budget program that has created a space fleet that does currently exist and is being used. If that outlandish claim is true, l would have no way to verify it. Soo much still remains in the believe my "secret" informant because lm the special messenger. That said, l do think Larson and RS2 does create valid explanation to our expanding universe.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:47 am

7Serpent wrote:I do recall that DW claims we do have a black budget program that has created a space fleet that does currently exist and is being used. If that outlandish claim is true, l would have no way to verify it. Soo much still remains in the believe my "secret" informant because lm the special messenger.
Jumping to conclusion from this "space fleet" it seems more and more of being total scifi like Star Trek, there is space fleet that protects human kind from "evil" aliens, also in Stargate the same pattern. I haven't been following DW in years now, about the same time I stopped when I joined here and AQ forums.

For a time I listened other "channeled" informations from various sources and it seemed to be magical and I was getting all excited but now I am more grown up. I remember when my grandma was reading the stories from the bible to me when we were little and it sounded as magical also. The other channeled material also told about some "saviours" that are protecting us from "evil", or some invisible "shield" which does pretty much the same. It gives us more comforting feeling or emotion, so that we are "safe" and dont need to do anything, but spend our money for more information to get another "fix" from comfort drug when the old one wore off. Same does work with actual drugs, only that they are more of physical in nature whereas the other half in cosmic soul/mind side of existence. And I think that since everyhing in cosmic side lasts longer, the feeling is very difficult to get rid of. Just need to pray to gods for forgiveness or a miracle to get that next fix, like a good slave would beg for more bread to survive.

Well, that got out of hand quite quickly. Or within 30 minutes or so, because I am thinking and pondering while typing. But yea, I think now that religion is a sort of a drug for soul, just figured it out here. The same could be said about any authority for that matter.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Rupert Sheldrake: Science as Philosophical Materialism

Post by daniel » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:28 pm

Here's two videos that I consider a "must watch." The first is Rupert Sheldrake's talk on TEDx--that got BANNED by "anonymous scientific peer review." TEDx eventually caved and released it out with a "disclaimer"... talk about "hitting the nail on the head!"
Rupert Sheldrake wrote:[science] is a belief system, that has now been spread to the entire world. But there is a conflict in the heart of science based on science as a 'method of inquiry' based on reason, evidence, hypothesis and collective investigation, and science as a 'belief system' or a world view. And unfortunately, the world view aspect of science has come to inhibit and constrict the free inquiry, which is the very lifeblood of the scientific endeavor.

Since the late 19th century, science has been conducted under the aspect of a belief system or worldview, which is essentially that of materialism--philosophical materialism. and the sciences are now wholly-owned subsidiaries of the materialist worldview.
Rupert Sheldrake - The Science Delusion BANNED TED TALK

And the second is Rupert Sheldrake's discussion of the ban...

Dr. Rupert Sheldrake talks about his banned TED talk on Skeptiko with Alex Tsakiris 02/04/2013

Also, notice this:
Wikipedia on Inquisition wrote:The Inquisition was a group of institutions within the government system of the Catholic Church whose aim was to combat heresy.
Heresy: definition wrote:Opinion or doctrine at variance with the orthodox or accepted doctrine, especially of a church or religious system.
So we can rewrite it a bit now...

The Inquisition IS a group of institutions within the government system of the New World Order whose aim is to combat heresy (know called pseudo-something), especially of a scientific, political, economic or religious system.

LONG LIVE THE PSEUDO-SCIENCE HERETICS!!! :D