ETs ruling mankind...here we go again

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

deepfsh
Mage
Mage
ETs ruling mankind...here we go again

Post by deepfsh » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:39 pm

A few days ago, on Feb 3rd, 2016, Ken published a post about the Intel alien propaganda - evil lizards from outer space vs benevolent ETs - talking about the UFO technology actually being human-made and the aliens as human GMOs. At the beginning of the article, he posted the photo of the "alien deception propagandist" Jordan Maxwell in company with "Hollywood bigwigs Michael Eisner and George Lucas".

And only a day later, on Feb 4th, Jordan Maxwell got on air and gave an interview with the title The Elites Use War To Make Blood Sacrifice To Extra Terrestrial Gods! to a UK radio talk show host, whom he usually gives an interview approx. once per month or two. At the end of it, he says that we shouldn't buy the scary propaganda against him on the internet ...

He told the usual (unverifiable) story, widely accepted by the alternative community:
We’ve been communicating with somebody intelligent, probably all over the universe, but for sure somebody intelligent has been sending us signals from Cassiopeia, as far back as the 1930 [...] The royalty and the people in power today are getting their marching orders, they were communicated by some other intelligence that I would suggest it should be referred to as an EBE (Extraterrestrial Biological Entity), meaning someone out there is as real as you are, and you’re real on this Earth and they’re real on their planet, but they are higher intelligence, far far superior to anything on Earth [...]
Then he talks about the Knights Templar being guided by "someone out there to set up a world system of banking, government and religion and to ultimately take over the planet for somebody out there" (he mentions their supposed motto "as above so below") and he adds the old story (from the 20th Century) that "someone is manipulating and controlling the human family, but they are using their human counterparts to do it", being "in league with higher spiritual dimensions", in "touch with higher, demonic powers".

These ETs are so convenient to the trillionaire spooks. While they accelerated their rat race of looting the Earth in the 20th Century, becoming the masters of the entire planet, "aliens" from outer (or even inner) space came as a good substitute for the old concept of "gods".

But I have a question for Jordan: supposedly having a grandfather as a US senator, uncles working in the Navy, as federal judges, an uncle working in the Vatican, those 50 years of living in Los Angeles and meeting all the possible "insiders", with all that pattern recognition of yours, you never ever figured out that JFK was a fake, as well as Manson and other manufactured events in California, that the Intel agencies' primary occupation is controlling the flow of information, you just never talked about these things at length, did you? As if they were not important. Better dabble in the occult, where no one can contest you, right?

Let's say you won't get additional minus points because there was no Wikipedia back then and other internet goodies to be able to verify your sources, even though you supposedly had many insider connections etc.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Re: ETs ruling mankind...here we go again

Post by Lozion » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:17 am

Yeah that picture on Ken's site looks fake, Lucas is way too small compared to the others but far from me the idea of conspiracy. :) IMO Ken's blog has shifted focus towards prophecy/conspiracy to a point where I wonder why I still read him. Obama is the Antichrist because History channel says so? Ahem..

Behind conspiracy is agenda and Jordan caters to a certain niche much like Icke, Jones or Wilcock do. If there is a market then its business! Beware of self-styled "insiders"..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:22 am

Lozion wrote:Obama is the Antichrist because History channel says so? Ahem..

In this case I think there's a potential for causation and correlation to erroneously be twisted together. If he (Soetoro) is the (fake) Antichrist, it's because he fits the bill. The fact that History Channel showed a devil characterized by an outward appearance quite similar to the US Inc.'s puppet CEO isn't cause for Ken's conclusions about the role that he (Soetoro) is playing, and he's laid it out as to why he feels this to be the case. For what it's worth, in my personal opinion, Ken's supposition is logically consistent and his talking points, in conjunction with the script as laid out in the hole-y doctrines of the big religions, line up.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Ok I cut short by stating what I said. I understand his analysis but like I mentionned before his prophecy track record is so far nil but that's besides the point. I find his reasoning to be very American in its dychotomous way of reducing everything to binary thinking. Pepsi/Coke, Dem/reps, Visa/mastercard, libs/conservatives, etc. He decries the Hegelian dialectic as the method used by TPTB to put forth their NWO (it may very well be true) but he is also a product of his (American) environment, shaping his weltanschauung. I submit our Zeitgeist is not so easily explained..

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Lozion wrote:I submit our Zeitgeist is not so easily explained.
Care to submit an alternative explanation?

This ^ isn't a put up or shut up kind of statement. I don't mean to come across as attempting to shut you down for holding the point of view that you do. I'm genuinely curious as to what you see that makes you feel that the geo-religio-political situation on this planet is more complex than the institution of Hegelian dialectic in order to maintain the majority of the species as psychologically and physically self-enslaved? I'm not disagreeing that his preclusion for prophecy may tend towards disestablishing his credibility, but that doesn't negate the value of the information that he puts out, in my mind at least.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:39 pm

joeyv23 wrote:
Lozion wrote:I submit our Zeitgeist is not so easily explained.
Care to submit an alternative explanation?

This ^ isn't a put up or shut up kind of statement. I don't mean to come across as attempting to shut you down for holding the point of view that you do. I'm genuinely curious as to what you see that makes you feel that the geo-religio-political situation on this planet is more complex than the institution of Hegelian dialectic in order to maintain the majority of the species as psychologically and physically self-enslaved? I'm not disagreeing that his preclusion for prophecy may tend towards disestablishing his credibility, but that doesn't negate the value of the information that he puts out, in my mind at least.
Ah, I see you've edited your post. My original reply would've been something along the lines of:

Not really as I'm not a blogger but suffice it to say to that reducing everything to a duality in which everyone plays a predestined or preordained role in the Masonic left hand/Right hand (good cop/bad cop) fashion is seriously limiting his field of vision. IMO it is giving too much credit to the Elites as if they are always one step ahead, in control of every aspects of our lives and belief systems. They may think they are and would have you believe that, but its a fallacy. Another area of contention is his geopolitics. Notice Ken hasnt addressed a single time Russia's intervention in Syria which is throwing a serious monkey wrench into the TPTB plans, but Ken would have you believe Putin is just playing his part in this game to be declared soon the Messiah/Saviour. While I dont buy the NWO west Vs EASTern Alliance Wilcock et al are selling (which Ken rightly denounces), his theory is.. far-fetched, to say the least!

Again, I enjoy his blog and agree he does put out valid information but filtered by his American binary influenced weltanschauung. Watch September come and go..

Edit: Precision.