Children's odd excuses for their behavior

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

animus
Mage
Mage
Children's odd excuses for their behavior

Post by animus » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:10 am

In the following video a girl (I guess 3-4 years) says that a barbie doll told her to paint it blue with nail polish. The father does not believe a word.
Knowing that telepathy and LMs do exist and especially young children might be able to see or communicate with them, the odd excuse of the girl makes kind of sense^^
Maybe no lie after all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl6bRsDb_bE

I have not really paid attention to videos like these but will do from now on. Do you know of similar cases?

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Children's odd excuses for their behavior

Post by Ilkka » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:10 am

animus wrote:In the following video a girl (I guess 3-4 years) says that a barbie doll told her to paint it blue with nail polish. The father does not believe a word.
Knowing that telepathy and LMs do exist and especially young children might be able to see or communicate with them, the odd excuse of the girl makes kind of sense^^
Maybe no lie after all?
Maybe it was someone/something else entirely, because barbie dolls are made of plastic inanimate matter, might even contain electronics that would send a signal to childs mind. Much like channelings, they might be just one guy typing words on a computer in some lab.

Just gotta consider all the possibilities.

PS. the color blue rings a bell also.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:56 pm

Electronics placed in dolls so they can whisper some crazy ideas into children's ears. Not the first time I hear of this.
The telepathy method was a spontaneous thought that came to mind when I watched the video. The theme where children are speaking with imaginary friends who are either invisible or stuck inside dolls is often seen on TV. I thought this could be a real life case. But I guess a house in a city would not be the typical environment of the few LMs which are still residing on this planet. Wouldn't be my first choice, either.
The girl could also just be lying and we read too much into this video. Simple enough^^

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:35 pm

animus wrote:Electronics placed in dolls so they can whisper some crazy ideas into children's ears. Not the first time I hear of this.
The telepathy method was a spontaneous thought that came to mind when I watched the video. The theme where children are speaking with imaginary friends who are either invisible or stuck inside dolls is often seen on TV. I thought this could be a real life case. But I guess a house in a city would not be the typical environment of the few LMs which are still residing on this planet. Wouldn't be my first choice, either.
The girl could also just be lying and we read too much into this video. Simple enough^^
Indeed. LMs rarely come to cities, because the EM radiation that is harmful to the most of them.