Blue Sphere Alliance, Blue Avians, Blue Books

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

joeyv23
Mage
Mage
Re: Blue Sphere Alliance, Blue Avians, Blue Books

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 am

#167 Corey/GoodETxSG wrote:
Trev wrote: I have to ask David about the skype screenshot that has been posted in which Corey Goode mentions being on the payroll. As a Gaiam TV sunscriber, I would hope that David would address this.
That is a manipulated skype TXT between Shane (Shaynard) Bales aka The Ruiner & I. He had just admitted to being forced back on the Illuminati Payroll. I've been upfront about being pulled bk into the programs, not only that but I have been giving very detailed mission reports (The BA's don't pay actual $). Meanwhile Shane/Ruiner denies he ever said he was bk on the "Payroll" (All in a huge log file, but deny/deny). He tried to say he was in contact w/Blue Avians b4 claiming they don't exist (yep deny/deny). There R many TXT logs of him saying his job was 2 become moderator @ Avalon to have access. He goes into quite a bit of detail on the job he has done in gaining info & passing it to his parents.
Admitting to being on government payroll and then the con game of one man's word against another, when both parties are playing the same game together. And why the teenager typing? Wait, let me apply some common sense and logic.. because your target audience must be younger now so they don't see through the BS. All good.. You're forgiven.. light and love and all the shiny, sparkly, rainbow illusions your handlers tell you to distribute. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3's forever and ever!! #cosmicdislcosure #wesotrendy #donthtinkforyourselvesletusdoitforyou

For the love of all things blue, this should go without saying..
hashtagbluealienstosavetheday.png
hashtagbluealienstosavetheday.png (232.63KiB)Viewed 56900 times
But since redundancy is so effective..

We see you.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Sambience
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Sambience » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

First off, thanks to Daniel and the other steady contributors here. I tend to lurk and absorb, but am always happy for all of the studied and thought provoking posts here.

I've experienced a small but strange bit of phenomenon a couple of months ago, and would greatly appreciate any insight from this forum.

A month or two ago my wife and I finished painting our kitchen and were feeling really great about it. While I was upstairs washing up she took a series of 3 or 4 photos of the room. As I came downstairs, she said she thought she had captured an image of a ghost, as something appeared in one of the photos that was not present in any of the other, nearly identical photos. Here is a small (compressed) duplicate of the picture:
smaller kitchen photo.jpg
full frame, compressed in lightroom
smaller kitchen photo.jpg (765.26KiB)Viewed 56819 times
If you look closely to the right of the stool on the right, you will see an interesting anomaly. This thing is what my wife thought was perhaps a ghost. I'm a photographer and have never seen a lens flare or anything else like this. Here is a closer, enhanced look at it:
enhanced.jpg
Vibrancy, and contrast enhanced in Adobe Lightroom. Cropped in to enlarge
enhanced.jpg (428.49KiB)Viewed 56819 times
I'm posting this appeal for related opinions or insights on this particular thread because this photographic anomaly looks so much like this bit of artwork from the sphere being alliance website, purportedly depicting spheres in our solar system:
spheres_in_sol_system.jpg
from the sphere being alliance website
spheres_in_sol_system.jpg (20.41KiB)Viewed 56819 times
In the spirit of transparency, I'll admit I've continued to read and enjoy David's stuff, even when the general opinion here, (which I do value) seemed to be that David had been corrupted by one force or another; and I still read and enjoy his material - will always be grateful to his website for bringing the Law of One material to my attention. While my wife has not followed the Corey Goode / Blue Avian story, I have. At first I found it fantastical - entertaining but a little hard to believe, but then this photo has really made me reconsider.

In my experience, evaluating other people's captures of various apparent anomalies can be quite tedious, so I thank you all in advance for any insight or opinions you may be willing to share. (It won't hurt my feelings if you think it is bunk or nothing, :) )

Sam

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Interesting photo... I believe what you are looking at is the interference pattern between the sun coming through the window and the sun reflecting off the refrigerator (particularly the ice dispenser and handles). The phase difference between the direct and reflected sunlight is causing the color shift. If you notice the pattern, it is similar to the ice dispenser.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

tymeflyz
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tymeflyz » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:29 pm

good catch Daniel on the sub-light scattering.Most 3d modeling apps will reveal this same type of inference ,
that is unless the blue-balls are in this kitchen also {sarc} ha!.
Once you get the blue-balls drink cozy = your membership and subsequent ascension is all but guaranteed !
can_cooler_with_logo-r445344224ce24b21908cb0095b1c0b55_zl1aq_512.jpg
can_cooler_with_logo-r445344224ce24b21908cb0095b1c0b55_zl1aq_512.jpg (43.16KiB)Viewed 56806 times
http://rlv.zcache.com/can_cooler_with_l ... g?rlvnet=1

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:28 am

tymeflyz wrote:Once you get the blue-balls
You mean like what monks have because of their celibacy? :lol:

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:10 pm

The beer mug gave me quite the chuckle.

I also had a strange shot of intuition right as the clock hit 11:11, that enough beer consumed in the Sphere Being Alliance beer mug in combination with an overabundance of positive thinking not only all but guarantees Ascension and direct visitation of Blue Sphere beings, but directly contributes to the defeat of the Cabal.

The best part... no hangover!

Sambience
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Sambience » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:21 pm

Thanks for your reply, Daniel.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Sambience wrote:Thanks for your reply, Daniel.
Now if you want to catch the "other realm" in action... try film sensitive to the uV spectrum, which is on the unit speed boundary between the material and cosmic sectors.

sun
Muggle
Muggle

Post by sun » Tue May 23, 2017 9:31 am

I'd been a big fan of this show but turns out to get nothing useful from it. Now i understand that parallel universes, meeting yourself in the past and coming back is not really supported by the real science, even not supported by Ra Materials. Although it seems that David's show provides a lot of evidences, i'm always doubting that six density beings actually get them selves intervened, however, i was still attracted by the history they told. Perhaps Daniel could provide us a more reliable recent history instead.
David seems alway being attracted by things like technology, science, history, while ascension, evolution, spiritual growth have nothing to do with them. All you have to do is just to turn everything against you to catalyst. Very simple. The worse the situation you get, the faster you grow up.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed May 24, 2017 12:05 pm

sun wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:31 am
Although it seems that David's show provides a lot of evidences, i'm always doubting that six density beings actually get them selves intervened, however, i was still attracted by the history they told. Perhaps Daniel could provide us a more reliable recent history instead.
Something I noticed years ago, was that Ra always used the Medieval Latin meaning of the words he chose to speak through Carla. Ra refers to these higher-density beings as "wanderers," so it would seem logical to get the Medieval Latin definition of a "wanderer." From Whitaker's words:

homo errans

exsul, exsulis N (3rd) C 3 1 C [XXXBX]
exile (M/F), banished person; wanderer;

erro, erronis N (3rd) M 3 1 M [XXXDX]
truant; vagabond, wanderer;

exul, exulis N (3rd) C 3 1 C [XXXDX]
exile (M/F), banished person; wanderer;

peregrinans, peregrinantis N (3rd) M 3 3 M [EEXDX]
pilgrim; (foreign) traveler; wanderer;

Since Ra chose his words carefully and did not pick "pilgrim," a common, English word, the first three definitions are most likely to be correct, namely the religious concept of a "fallen angel." In other words, Wanderers are not here by choice to save us all as they advertise, but got dumped back here for screwing up at a higher level of existence--having to re-learn a few things in 3rd density and are most likely repeating the same mistakes, as that is "human nature."

As far as the Sphere Alliance goes...