ET/ED incarnate as human

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

fishing4aliving
Inquirer
Inquirer
ET/ED incarnate as human

Post by fishing4aliving » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:07 pm

It seems that the subset of ET/ED may not have included these beings incarnated in an actual human body, as opposed to 'looking' like they are human. I mean specifically the individuals who are 'conscious' of this, have had difficulty residing in a 3D physical body here, share the information you describe, etc. Have you any experience with this subset of ET/ED beings?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: ET/ED incarnate as human

Post by daniel » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:16 pm

fishing4aliving wrote:It seems that the subset of ET/ED may not have included these beings incarnated in an actual human body, as opposed to 'looking' like they are human. I mean specifically the individuals who are 'conscious' of this, have had difficulty residing in a 3D physical body here, share the information you describe, etc. Have you any experience with this subset of ET/ED beings?
If you are referring to the "walk in" and "wanderer" entities, yes, I am familiar. Actually found some 17 different classifications of these kinds of entities, where an extraterrestrial soul or spirit is incarnated into a human body, and because of the radically different archetypes, has a lot of trouble with it.

(I did not go into those details because David Wilcock and others have already done a great deal of research into those entities.)
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

fishing4aliving
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by fishing4aliving » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Thanks for the reply. Very much appreciate the 'cerebral' nature you have shared your information. From the 'yang' perspective, it is somewhat easier for me to explore these topics, as opposed to simply having these experiences subtly with little physical basis to understand them or describe them. To some degree, the nature in which you share assists in joining the experiential with the conceptual by grounding it in the current consciousness experience, while matter of factly explaining how, for example, an experience in 'no-time' is in fact, also a 'now easily available' physical experience.

I would speculate that the experiences to be had physically interacting with ET/ED beings incarnate in human bodies is a springboard to assist your own physicality in processing the fears associated with meeting non-human constructs. Would you care to share your thoughts or experiences regarding this?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:37 pm

fishing4aliving wrote:Thanks for the reply. Very much appreciate the 'cerebral' nature you have shared your information. From the 'yang' perspective, it is somewhat easier for me to explore these topics, as opposed to simply having these experiences subtly with little physical basis to understand them or describe them.
You are most welcome. I figured it was about time someone pointed out that there is "physics" in "metaphysics." It is just not the "physics" we've been taught!
fishing4aliving wrote:To some degree, the nature in which you share assists in joining the experiential with the conceptual by grounding it in the current consciousness experience, while matter of factly explaining how, for example, an experience in 'no-time' is in fact, also a 'now easily available' physical experience.
When I write, I try to establish a consistent, theoretical basis that one can build an understanding from, and they get into the application. I will admit I take a lot of "intuitive leaps" to get there sometimes! But it's good to use both halves of your brain.
fishing4aliving wrote:I would speculate that the experiences to be had physically interacting with ET/ED beings incarnate in human bodies is a springboard to assist your own physicality in processing the fears associated with meeting non-human constructs. Would you care to share your thoughts or experiences regarding this?
ET/ED beings, in human bodies, are actually much easier to deal with because they still put out all the human "signals," the correct pheromones, normal appearance, fairly normal body language, and such. It is not totally foreign to the psyche.

There are other issues, such as the play on emotions from the intuition (temporal senses) that say something is "off" because the bioenergy signature is different than it should be for the physical body. And there is also problems relating high-level concepts, because of unspoken premises based on education (or lack thereof, in man's case!) and social assumptions.

From the ET perspective, if you're going from 8 tentacles to 2 arms and 2 legs, that can take some getting used to! And the EDs are more "energetic" entities, so when taking on a spatial body, everything feels inside-out and they would prefer to be outside their body, looking in, than inside, looking out.

Also, don't forget that the "transmigration of soul" is still taking place on Earth, so other Earth life is also taking on human bodies, as their consciousness becomes too complex for the remaining, animal form. When someone acts like a baboon, there may be good reason! :D

But, if ETs, EDs, or transmigrated animals are here in human form, it was probably their choice, so they can have an experience to achieve further growth of consciousness. Very little happens by accident.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

thenativewanderer
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by thenativewanderer » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:49 am

im wondering if you have read some more of ll research's stuff. apparently the general rule for the chosen vehicle is the humanoid variety (as wilcock has mentioned somewhere) i haven't had any interaction with the 'extra dimensionals' (although ra comments that there are no 'extra' dimensions and something about potentiation and inter-dimensionality) but anywho. to add to your defense against the dark arts lesson there, as well as through the use of intelligent energy (which is easier for some than others depending upon their incarnational pre-programming) the simple act of loving those negative entities unconditionally as yourself (the one) is like dropping them in a cauldron of lava spiritually. which is a bit nasty but a nice gesture anyway. but done correctly (and it does work better in groups) will also see such entiities high tailing it out of there. love is the greatest armour (apparently) :D
on the subject of wanderers, ive met a few, they are easy to spot and are quite amazing if a little confused with those around them at times. im classified as a 'native' wanderer' someone from third density who has evolved to the point where they also feel this isolation and yearning for higher vibrations. hoping to activate those timelines where disclosure happens before the shift =) looking forward to the ascension

breaking the silence
Muggle
Muggle

Post by breaking the silence » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:19 am

To Daniel, and other fellow posters: Can you recommend any specific links to read more info about walk ins and starseeds? This is something that I've been thinking about a lot lately and I looked on David's site but there is a lot of stuff to go through to get to the info I'm looking for. Any good links/articles would be hugely appreciated.
Thanx
D

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi,

if you're interested in Walk-Ins, Wanderers etc., I highly recommend you to read Scott Mandelker's Selected Essays - 2001-2010 and ET Souls, Cosmic Plan and Spiritual Path, and Carla Rueckert's A Wanderer's Handbook. You can also consult the The Law of One - Study Guide.

Best wishes,
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Starseed Ikse
Muggle
Muggle

Post by Starseed Ikse » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:02 am

I am Ikse.

I am a star seed. We are among you and have been for some time. As it is both my mission and my joy to give rise to consciousness and awareness, I would be pleased to answer any questions about this that anyone may have about these topics.

I feel a great deal of encouragement and joy in seeing that this topic is becoming easier to embrace for the people, and I felt a desire to contribute... so if any of you wish to ask a star seed directly, here I am! :)

Now, I don't have all of the answers, but in the process of my on-going awakening, I have accumulated a great deal of knowledge and resources which I would be happy to share. It is our directive to bring the divine light of truth and love to Gaia and her peoples, and it brings me joy to do so, so I welcome any questions anyone may have.

Please, don't think of me as an "alien", nor my brothers and sisters in the skies and in "outer space", for we are all a part of the same galactic family. If you were to see me in the form with which I feel most familiar, I would not look human at all... but we are incarnated into human lives and bodies, and that is what a star seed essentially is. We come from other worlds and higher dimensions and we do so by our own choice, to assist our beloved galactic family in this unprecedented ascension event. The emancipation of Gaia and all her people who are ready and willing to ascend is "God's will".

With all my love to my brothers and sisters of Gaia,

~Ikse

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:03 pm

I am Ikse.
I am Kano.
I am a star seed.

We are all starseeds.
We are among you and have been for some time.

This statement is curious since we all live on this planet and we are all starseeds. We are simply at different levels of spiritual evolution. Who is the you you are referring to?
As it is both my mission and my joy to give rise to consciousness and awareness, I would be pleased to answer any questions about this that anyone may have about these topics.
This is everyone here's mission or else we wouldn't be here. Sure, I have a question for you: what topics do you feel that you know more about than anyone here on this forum? Careful, there are some on this forum you would be surprised to find out who/what they are.
I feel a great deal of encouragement and joy in seeing that this topic is becoming easier to embrace for the people, and I felt a desire to contribute
The tone of your writing is not one of an enlightened being. Perhaps I am misunderstanding your purpose, but my feeling is that if you came to the table with information on par with Daniel's then you would my undivided attention. However, the superior undertones of your words talking to us inferiors who are not "starseeds" wreaks of charlatan and spiritual infancy (as well as most probably of member of the GFL).
... so if any of you wish to ask a star seed directly, here I am! :)
Ummm, yeah... :shock: :D
Now, I don't have all of the answers, but in the process of my on-going awakening, I have accumulated a great deal of knowledge and resources which I would be happy to share.
I appreciate your willingness to share. I would personally love to read some of your material. How about post some of your material in PDF form much like Daniel has and find out if you are sharing anything new. Perhaps what you know is just new to you. This would be a good way to find out rather than just ask everyone to ask you questions. I'd rather ask you about your ideas once I am clear on your message. What you have written so far makes your message unique in no way.
It is our directive to bring the divine light of truth and love to Gaia and her peoples, and it brings me joy to do so, so I welcome any questions anyone may have.
Nope, no questions so far.
Please, don't think of me as an "alien", nor my brothers and sisters in the skies and in "outer space", for we are all a part of the same galactic family. If you were to see me in the form with which I feel most familiar, I would not look human at all... but we are incarnated into human lives and bodies, and that is what a star seed essentially is. We come from other worlds and higher dimensions and we do so by our own choice, to assist our beloved galactic family in this unprecedented ascension event. The emancipation of Gaia and all her people who are ready and willing to ascend is "God's will".

With all my love to my brothers and sisters of Gaia,

~Ikse
My friend, we are all starseeds. I appreciate your willingness to share but it does come across like you know something us lowly Earth paupers do not. This forum is a place to exchange ideas and learn from each other, not to ask a self-proclaimed "starseed" the secrets to the universe. So in the essence of reciprocal information exchange, if any of you would like to ask an "Earth seed" who has never met an alien, seen an alien, but who sometimes feels a little alien, I'd be happy to share my adventures of my ongoing awakening process too.

Cheers,
Kano

Starseed Ikse
Muggle
Muggle

Post by Starseed Ikse » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:36 am

Kano wrote:

We are among you and have been for some time.

This statement is curious since we all live on this planet and we are all starseeds. We are simply at different levels of spiritual evolution. Who is the you you are referring to?
In a manner of speaking yes, but the term "star seed" usually refers to a specific if very large group. This boils down to semantics. When I said "you" I meant everyone, the people of Gaia.
This is everyone here's mission or else we wouldn't be here. Sure, I have a question for you: what topics do you feel that you know more about than anyone here on this forum? Careful, there are some on this forum you would be surprised to find out who/what they are.
No caution needed! I made no such assumptions about the people of this board. No one knows everything, and everyone knows something. I only meant to contribute. It seems you have misunderstood me... though I cannot imagine what ulterior motive you think I am here to serve, or why you've reacted defensively, but I will try to elaborate and clear up any misunderstandings.

Simply: I won't argue about the definition of "star seed" because aside from serving no benefit in doing so, both intended definitions are indeed true in different contexts. I was merely being more specific.
The tone of your writing is not one of an enlightened being. Perhaps I am misunderstanding your purpose, but my feeling is that if you came to the table with information on par with Daniel's then you would my undivided attention. However, the superior undertones of your words talking to us inferiors who are not "starseeds" wreaks of charlatan and spiritual infancy (as well as most probably of member of the GFL).
I did not intend any such "superior undertones" as you put it. I do not consider myself better than anyone. I am just very new to this world. All souls are equal, we are all a part of the same family. Why resort to name-calling? It doesn't seem a befitting way to speak to someone you term 'friend', and yet, I'm sure its because you have misunderstood me that you are judging me. This why assumption and judgment make an especially bad cocktail, don't you think? You are judging me based on assumptions you have made which are not even true.

You call me a charlatan, but I'm not here to con anyone out of so much as a dime. Dear brother... you seem quite defensive. I did not come here with any harmful intentions whatsoever. Now that I have explained myself, do you see that this is not true? That I am not here to serve whatever negative motive you've perceived, that I'm not here to tout any form of superiority over anyone? I have elaborated. What you believe from here on is your own choosing.
I appreciate your willingness to share. I would personally love to read some of your material. How about post some of your material in PDF form much like Daniel has and find out if you are sharing anything new. Perhaps what you know is just new to you. This would be a good way to find out rather than just ask everyone to ask you questions. I'd rather ask you about your ideas once I am clear on your message. What you have written so far makes your message unique in no way.

>>

My friend, we are all starseeds. I appreciate your willingness to share but it does come across like you know something us lowly Earth paupers do not. This forum is a place to exchange ideas and learn from each other, not to ask a self-proclaimed "starseed" the secrets to the universe. So in the essence of reciprocal information exchange, if any of you would like to ask an "Earth seed" who has never met an alien, seen an alien, but who sometimes feels a little alien, I'd be happy to share my adventures of my ongoing awakening process too.

Cheers,
Kano

What is this dance between sincerity and sarcasm going to serve? You seem hold one hand open, and clutch a dagger with the other. You would love to read my material? Your harsh judgements of me suggest such would not be out of sincere interest, and I personally have no interest in being picked apart and ridiculed.

I would ask: where exactly did I refer to everyone as paupers? Or state any form of superiority over anyone? Also, since you perceive such, why would you want to listen to a word I have to say? There seems to be a contradiction as I mentioned above. Suffice to say, you don't seem by my perceptions to want to hear another word from me. You've already weighed and measured me as a "charlatan and spiritual infant here to lord about over the paupers". What do you know about me? You have had just one message from which to base such conclusions about the entirety of my character. I congratulate you on your most speedy conclusion, but this is not a race. Such haste in judgement always leads to inaccuracy.

My "message" is not a unique one, because it is a message of love, which belongs to everyone.

You hold a lot of disdain in your heart, sir... I wish you all the best on your journey and in overcoming this cynical nature which you have learned. That is not a judgment as not one of us has been left untouched by the societal engineers, myself most certainly included. I am stepping on someone's toes here, so I will respectfully withdraw.

Much love to all,

~Ikse