Veterans Today quote Dewey B. Larson...

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Veterans Today quote Dewey B. Larson...

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:47 am

...then proceed to not mention him and muddy the waters by saying the LM's are just the same as Aliens:
Somewhere along the line, that which is true is being made to appear false, because that which is false is accepted as truth. — Dewey Larson
Black Sun Rising – Part 3
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/02/21/289609/
The Cthulhu mythos is the nightmarish legacy of H. P. Lovecraft. He wrote the old ones were sleeping in the bottomless depths of the oceans until the time when the right astral alignment will awaken them and they will once again walk the earth reigning over an unspeakable kingdom of darkness. Their return is awaited by a priesthood of bat winged humanoids who bide their time concealed by darkness in the unknown recesses of the earth’s forgotten caves.
In part 3 of Behind the Bush I wrote about the Skinwalker Ranch and the National Institute of Discovery Science; a front for the Department Of Defense. The DOD has little interest in ghost busting. There is a war going on right now between gods and gargoyles, demons and angels, men and machines. Those of you who do not have access to the underground sanctuaries just narrowly missed becoming casualties of that war, no thanks to the DOD either.

A Skinwalker is just what it sounds like; you may be sleeping with one tonight, watching TV with it and sitting down to meals to discuss the latest absurdity of what it and its kind have pawned off on you as your culture. You are at a distinct disadvantage. It knows who you are. You have no idea.

These are the hidden masters of the Abrahamic religions, the malevolent shape shifting reptilians of David Icke, the “ultra terrestrials” of John Keel and the “control mechanism” of Jacques Vallée. They are The Gods of Eden from William Bramley’s book and they live through human pain and sorrow.

Jacques Vallée and John Keel — the two most brilliant men to ever study the UFO phenomenon — both came to almost identical conclusions. In Passport to Magonia Vallée theorized that the very same entities man once saw as angels, fairies and leprechauns he now sees as aliens and UFO, because the entities have no true form, they appear as man expects them too.

They are control mechanisms; consciousness’s that operate within the parameters of mans perception. Keel went one step further when he postulated that these beings live “conterminously” with the human race in dimensions that are beyond the periphery of mans perception.

Notre Dame, Paris

Vallée was vehemently accused by the UFO community of falsifying information in one of his later books, when he referenced a flying refrigerator like object terrorizing peasants in South America by draining their blood with a light beam while they hunted overnight from blinds in the jungle and slept in their village huts. Realizing that the whole UFO phenomenon was a new religion for fools, Vallée stopped writing about it after that and put his prodigious intellect to better uses.
It seems when he found the DBL quote that Jack Hart didn't read much further... what a shame.

I think i'll pass on reading Passport to Magonia and stick to my folkore, mythology and RS papers.

Here's a quote I put on Antiquatis from The Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries that sees the above in a different light:
‘When the fallen angels were cast out of Heaven God commanded them thus:—“You will go to take up your abodes in crevices, under the earth, in mounds, or soil, or rocks.” And according to this command they have been condemned to inhabit the places named for a certain period of time, and when it is expired before the consummation of the world, they will be seen as numerous as ever.’
Marian MacLean of Barra, and her Testimony
The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries, by W. Y. Evans Wentz
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/34853/34 ... 4853-h.htm

From what I have learned recently though people will not begin to see them until they wake up from the Matrix but they have always been here, longer than us. Veterans today's articles are a strange mix, you have to wonder what's going with them as they seem to support many different viewpoints with a bit of truth and a lot of disinfo and speculation.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

infinity
Mage
Mage

Re: Veterans Today quote Dewey B. Larson...

Post by infinity » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:18 pm

I'm finding it a little confusing reading the post and trying to make a conclusion on what exactly is being said.

Are you saying that we've got caves and caverns full of "LMs" (or perhaps not only LMs? or perhaps its just a label we use that we don't know enough about to use it accurately?) thats being portrayed as bad guys? Are you saying these cave/cavern-dwellers ARE bad guys?

Just sounds too much like stereotyping and the duality thing of these vs those.

Personally I like hearing more of things like bruce's or daniel's personal testimonies of dealings with various beings that elude the common folk. Not sure what to make of the post though, can't even form a conjecture from it. Can you clarify a bit on "what's the point" so to speak?

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:35 pm

infinity wrote:I'm finding it a little confusing reading the post and trying to make a conclusion on what exactly is being said.
Sorry, perhaps not my best post, I hadn't quite woken up! My initial point is quoting Dewey Larson without a mention of any of his work.

The additional point is that I couldn't make much sense of the VT article either! It seems to lump Fairies/LM's in with monsters, angels, demons and aliens when we know that this isn't the case and it's something i've noticed VT doing. They either have access to a lot of information and are trying to make sense of things without doing much research while coming up with strange theories or they are part of the big deception to try and get people to see the LM's as evil demons/Skinwalkers/reptilians who are out to get them.
infinity wrote:Are you saying that we've got caves and caverns full of "LMs" (or perhaps not only LMs? or perhaps its just a label we use that we don't know enough about to use it accurately?) thats being portrayed as bad guys?
Yes, they generally like to reside in Fairy mounds, caves, caverns, tunnels etc. I'm actually not a big fan of the LM term, I prefer wee folk, fair folk, little people, good people or Sidhe but then they did use the term LM's to describe themselves in The Case for the UFO Varo edition and this is our common reference on the forum.

I think I like Lozion's "our little friends" the best though. :)
infinity wrote:Are you saying these cave/cavern-dwellers ARE bad guys?
That's what Veteran's today are trying to say.
infinity wrote:Just sounds too much like stereotyping and the duality thing of these vs those.
Exactly! VT seem to promote a lot of conflict, I guess because it is what most veteran's have been used to all their life.
infinity wrote:Personally I like hearing more of things like bruce's or daniel's personal testimonies of dealings with various beings that elude the common folk. Not sure what to make of the post though, can't even form a conjecture from it. Can you clarify a bit on "what's the point" so to speak?
Same here as some of the things they have experienced are incredible but I just wanted to point out that whenever you see the fair folk mentioned in most places it tends not to be positive as a result of bad research or guesswork. Hearing the personal testimonies is great but I assure you it's no substitute for personal experience and it's something i'm lucky enough to have had (both as a child and recently) and I look forward to my next encounter, even if it is just a small whirlwind a few feet off the ground passing me by again!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:39 am

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:11 am

Djchrismac wrote:it's something i've noticed VT doing. They either have access to a lot of information and are trying to make sense of things without doing much research while coming up with strange theories or they are part of the big deception to try and get people to see the LM's as evil demons/Skinwalkers/reptilians who are out to get them
I remember someone (maybe Benjamin Fulford, maybe a CH member) mentioning that the editor of the Veterans Today said in an interview that a certain percentage of their contents is deliberate disinformation, a decision taken as a self-protecting measure.

As for news reports, Daniel had a point when he labeled David Wilcock as a journalist and not a researcher (from what I noticed, his reports about the mass arrests etc. may actually happen on a certain scale in the following years, but the "grand plan" will stay the same nevertheless - it's just two sides of the same coin, and history is repeating itself). I would also agree with Jordan Maxwell, who was told by Manly P. Hall that "you should never trust a man who has found the truth, but the one who is searching for it".
Djchrismac wrote:Hearing the personal testimonies is great but I assure you it's no substitute for personal experience and it's something i'm lucky enough to have had
I agree. Can you tell us more about your experience?
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:05 am

deepfsh wrote:I remember someone (maybe Benjamin Fulford, maybe a CH member) mentioning that the editor of the Veterans Today said in an interview that a certain percentage of their contents is deliberate disinformation, a decision taken as a self-protecting measure.
I remember that being said too now, makes me suspicious though, as with most researchers who say they are reporting info that could get them killed if they don't actually end up dead or with Cancer (see Karla Turner, Lloyd Pye, Phil Schneider, Eugene Mallove and the many others on this list - http://www.rense.com/general62/list.htm) then you can be sure they are promoting a certain agenda. The ones on the right track searching for the truth often don't last long once the NWO find out.
deepfsh wrote:"you should never trust a man who has found the truth, but the one who is searching for it".
Great quote!
deepfsh wrote:I agree. Can you tell us more about your experience?
Certainly, the first happened before I can remember it at about 2 -3 years old when my Mum was putting me to bed. Here's what I put on the forum about it previously plus my Mum's actual recollection as detailed as she can remember (this was about 34 years ago!):
I've never seen a ghost, apart from when I was about 2 and according to my Mum who was tucking me into bed the cat freaked and bolted under the dresser while arching it's back and hissing, I then pipe up "Mummy Mummy who's the cowboy man with his guns?" pointing across the room. My Mum turned and saw nothing and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up and she got a total chill.

I have no memory of this whatsoever unfortunately but it definitely happened,
That's the recollection of the story I grew up with, Mum was always fond of telling it because it was so unusual, here's her recollection (Hazzie and Soot are cats):
You were sitting up in bed. I was sitting back with you. I was fully dressed. You'd had a cough for a couple of nights and it tired you out. I think it was broad daylight. Hazzie was asleep on the bottom of the bed. She lifted her head and looked towards the dressing table, to our left. You were sitting up and you said, "Oh look mummy, look at that man over there.He's (dressed like?) a cowboy and he's got real bullets in his gun". I looked where you were looking. Hazzie got off the bed, warily, like she didn't like what she saw. She went out the bedroom door. I saw Soot coming nonchalantly in the bedroom door. She looked at us, looked towards the dressing table, stopped like she got a fright and turned and went straight back out the door again.
When I said to you that I couldn't see anybody, you said, "Oh yes you can", I remember you'd just started saying that.

I wasn't kidding. I couldn't see anything. You, Hazzie and Soot obviously could see him.

Afterwards, I kept wondering who it could have been. Maybe one of your grandfathers, wanting to play with you and cheer you up, is what I'd thought at the time.
I mentioned this to Bruce while messaging him and the edited transcript is below:
bruce wrote:I suspect you had trouble with your psi abilities (and perhaps the LMs) when a young child, which is why you chose to use substances that would inhibit them.
djchrismac wrote:Regarding my psionic ability I don't ever recall any LM incidents, just what i've mentioned in the forums before about the ghost cowboy man with guns appearing in my room when my Mum was reading me a story and the cat freaked out along with my dream/sleepwalking incidents.
bruce wrote:When people have blocked out 90% of their brain with chemicals and social programming, I could parade the LMs right in front of them--and they would not see a thing, except for maybe a little breeze blowing by. That's what happens when your brain just cannot process sufficient information of something "out of the pattern" to understand. As you clear up your mind, you will start to see things that other people DON'T. Do not fear it, because it has been there all along--if it intended harm, you'd be history a long time ago. Engage it, but do it privately. And odd things will start to happen to you--even with inanimate objects, because as your mind clears your consciousness, your "ethical control units" will become more active, and things react to that.
djchrismac wrote:I'm looking forward to more of this happening as i clear out my body and brain. As I mentioned to you previously I have had a few incidents when strange things have flashed past me that may well have been spirits or LM's.
(here i'm referring to an incident that happened to me just before Xmas.)
bruce wrote:And from what you've related, you do have all the "symptoms" of an early LM encounter, perhaps when very young. Ever see a small whirlwind, scooting across the field?
djchrismac wrote:Wow, from what I remember only once and just a few months ago towards the end of last year! I've tried to find the message, pretty sure I was e-mailing you or Daniel on the CH forum at the time but it escapes me... anyway I was leaving work at the Uni and walking down the quieter east side when, from a wall on the left what initially looked like maybe a leaf kind of hovered from left to right at about 1 foot off the ground and fairly fast into the bushes/trees on the right! I even described it as a small tornado, reminded me of Taz from the cartoons as I got a glance at it before it vanished. I knew it was something unusual, only saw it that one time but the older (now retired) Head Bedellus at the Uni told me years ago about all the tunnels under Hillhead and the Uni, and lots of Glasgow actually, got to wonder who's down there...
bruce wrote:Yep, that is an LM. A little yellow tornado is about all the human eye can perceive when they are in "equivalent space" (the "hyperspace" of Sci-Fi). Until you've visited THEIR realm, then somehow the mind "updates" with the necessary information to interpret hyperspatial senses, and they become visible. This is why you'll find in many of the old legends, particularly Scotland, where old Darby that sees and talks to the little people ACTUALLY sees them, and the townsfolk either see nothing, or something familiar, like a rabbit. It is sensory data that cannot be interpreted by the Mind, because the mind just has no patterns to match to it. That's one of the understandings I got from Kurzweil's book.
djchrismac wrote:As to the early LM encounter i've e-mailed my Mum to ask her to recall everything she can about the incident so I can record it, since I was about 2 or 3 I don't remember it but Mum always told me this story. A cowboy man with guns though? Sounds like this was my only frame of reference at that time since a very early memory I have is playing cowboys and indians and having a small metal die cast indian, cowboy and horse.
I wonder what kind of LM it was? I'm dying to know, this puzzle has been with me my whole life and i'm now finally making headway with it! Cheers!!
bruce wrote:Understand the way the mind pattern-matches. The cowboy was the BEST MATCH it could make to a symbol, based on the sensory and intuitive data being received. So think back to the attributes you give to a cowboy, then check the book on Faeries to see what the best match might be.
I feel very honoured to have even seen the wee LM yellow tornado when walking home from work that night, I knew at the time I had seen something strange but as open minded as I am it was just so... weird that I kind of parked the experience and when Bruce said "Ever see a small whirlwind, scooting across the field?" talk about alarm bells going off!!! Incredible!

A word of warning though...
djchrismac wrote:
There are common injunctions tied to human contact with the fairies
(Ballard, 1991). First, do not look at fairies when they are dancing or
playing music, since those two art forms are enchanting. Second, do not
seek out fairies nor interfere with them. These all too human acts risk the
fairies wrath. Third, do not enquire into their nature or their elemental and
fundamental significance. Fourth, do not try to trick fairies, since this act
results in 'the fairy curse,' a bewitchment that leaves the cursed 'out of form.’
OK lesson learned, i'm no longer going to seek out some LM's for campfire tales!!
bruce wrote:Word worth heeding. It is best to let them contact you, and show proper respect. Humanity is not known for respecting other life forms--and that is one of the big issues we'll have when encountering other intelligent species.
So there you go that's my experience thus far, pretty amazing and of course I will update you all if anything else happens and I see any more tornado's...!

And now it's over to all of you.... ever see a small tornado/whirlwind crossing your path?! If so, now you know what it was! :D

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:23 am

Thanks dj! That was a special read :)

I think I'll be paying more attention now to the notions of "wait, I thought I saw something there. No, I'm SURE I did, but I couldn't make out what it was".

I've seen stuff like large black dots appearing and dissappearing (no its not something in my eye, this happens too quickly, and there's NO pattern or recognizeable similarity between them, and they give off a sense of presence as if something or someone's there. Its not just a visual thing I picked up, I swear). Whirlwinds? My word. How do you tell the difference between the real thing and an LM? I've sometimes seen up to THREE little whirlwinds right next to each other. I would stare at them from a distance (about 100m away) because I thought its physically impossible. How could air currents form multiple whirlwinds right next to each other? I've never even considered them possibly being LMs. I just see them so much I've concluded a long time ago they must be plain old whirlwinds.

I'm more annoyed at the other things like vague shapes or dots of light or dots of darkness that I regularly see at the periphery of my vision, and the moment I look at them with full attention they vanish.

The weirdest thing though, is how my brain seems to make everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) in my room come alive in some way when I wake up in the middle of some deep sleep due to some noise (sometimes I discern it to be a non-physical noise, as in, my ears didn't hear it. It was my brain that heard it, and the sounds differ so much I can't tell u what any of them sounded like cuz it never happens the same way twice). Its almost as if my brain is trying to make sense of an environment that is "almost comprehensible". I've shared on antiquatis in my personal blog of other things I've seen too when in this "lucid wake" state that makes it seem like underwater life all around me (mostly plants).

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:32 am

Thank you both, very interesting experiences you had. Bruce's comments on the forms the LMs can take are also important. When he mentioned Kurzweil, was he referring to Google's technical director, a futurist who wrote several books on the human mind?
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Djchrismac wrote: I think I like Lozion's "our little friends" the best though. :)
Heh, my experience with the little folk is rather limited so I hope I'm right, cant go wrong with a compliment... :mrgreen:

Btw, DJchris, am still waiting on your Mac notes to the Fairy Faith :)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 pm

infinity wrote:Thanks dj! That was a special read :)
You're welcome! :)
infinity wrote:I think I'll be paying more attention now to the notions of "wait, I thought I saw something there. No, I'm SURE I did, but I couldn't make out what it was".
Definitely pay attention to strange sights like that but I think a key thing to note is that you have to be in a kind of "daydream" mode... if you haven't seen this from another post I did then check out the following account from Steve Aldale at 55:25 minutes in for a fascinating encounter and he says the same. He was hillwalking alone on Schiehallion (Scottish Gaelic: Sìdh Chailleann =Sacred Hill but Sidhe (Shee) are our little friends... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidhe), a mountain in Perthshire, Scotland, when the most amazing thing happened to him:

The Fairy Faith - (In Search of Fairies - Documentary)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX-XuP-SrZ4
infinity wrote:I've seen stuff like large black dots appearing and dissappearing (no its not something in my eye, this happens too quickly, and there's NO pattern or recognizeable similarity between them, and they give off a sense of presence as if something or someone's there. Its not just a visual thing I picked up, I swear).
infinity wrote:I'm more annoyed at the other things like vague shapes or dots of light or dots of darkness that I regularly see at the periphery of my vision, and the moment I look at them with full attention they vanish.
I get this quite a bit too, seeing shadows moving in strange ways in my peripheral vision... :shock:

Maybe as we "upgrade" we'll get to see a little more of what's really going on... ;)
infinity wrote:Whirlwinds? My word. How do you tell the difference between the real thing and an LM? I've sometimes seen up to THREE little whirlwinds right next to each other. I would stare at them from a distance (about 100m away) because I thought its physically impossible. How could air currents form multiple whirlwinds right next to each other? I've never even considered them possibly being LMs. I just see them so much I've concluded a long time ago they must be plain old whirlwinds.
Wow so there you go, has anyone else seen our wee tornado friends and not realized what they were seeing? You had a similar reaction to me, "it must just be whirlwinds..." our poor brains, not knowing what to make of them at the time!! :D
deepfsh wrote:Thank you both, very interesting experiences you had. Bruce's comments on the forms the LMs can take are also important. When he mentioned Kurzweil, was he referring to Google's technical director, a futurist who wrote several books on the human mind?
You're welcome and that's why I thought it a good idea to post Bruce's comments. Yup that's the Ray and you can read the book mentioned here:

http://reece.web.cern.ch/reece/share/sc ... 20Mind.pdf
Lozion wrote:Heh, my experience with the little folk is rather limited so I hope I'm right, cant go wrong with a compliment... :mrgreen:

Btw, DJchris, am still waiting on your Mac notes to the Fairy Faith :)
I thought so too until looking into it a bit further and the strange tornado incident! This is where it happened in case you are interested:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.87091 ... !3e5?hl=en

It moved from the wall (!) from left to right across my path and into the woods.

Haha I told you mate, get reading, it's brilliant and worth the effort!! :lol: