Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: Avatars

Post by Ilkka » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:03 am

Hey maeghan.

What kind of music you make/play?
I like psychedelic, ambient and so on that kind of music. You wouldnt happen to be a DJ would you? I've seen some "DJ maeghan" or someone like that, play in "Digitally Imported" web radio on PsyChill channel.

Just a thought of connection how small world really can be because of internet.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Lozion wrote:Ayahuasca & Iboga?
I'm not going to say, because it may be interpreted as an endorsement.
Lotus wrote:You said before that anyone can "break out" so why did they resort to drugs that are hard to make? Does it have to do with ethics?
Anyone can break out, but the amount of effort requires varies greatly. Evolution continued on the planet and because of the nonlocal effects of the life units, when the LMs advanced to be a psionic species, ALL the associated genetics also evolved--including those in humans. It was that jump in LM evolution that triggered the era of witches and wizards in humanity--people accessing that genetic update. So breaking out is easiest for those that are more Neanderthal, and the hardest for those that are of "noble descent."

The shamans used drugs for two reasons, that I am aware of: first, many were descended from the gods and therefore had more SM genetics to overcome. The drugs helped them do that, to get in touch with their "inner Neanderthal." But there is no "recreational" use of it; they use it as a catalyst to make the connection, which is then tapered off as the connection begins to maintain itself.

The second reason is for a specific purpose, that could not be maintained long enough under natural conditions to get the job done. One case I witnessed was the use of a modified form of peyote by a Lakota shaman to keep him in a trance state so he could go out in his "shamanic canoe" across the river of souls, to try to locate the soul of a person that was in a coma, and return it to his body. It took him quite some time, but shortly after his return, the patient woke up. Of course, the doctors would not acknowledge it, and all the shaman said was, "what is important, is that he is back."
PHIon wrote:A phlebotomist explained to me how rat poison causes rats to bleed to death by having their blood thinned out too much. So one does not even need to be a recreational drug user to get dosed with the stuff, unless you weren't being exactly literal, daniel.
I was being figurative, as many people have seen the way rats react after eating poison. Hallucinogenic drugs are usually connected with a response by the body to alkaloid poisoning.
PHIon wrote:I wonder if thinning out the blood can filter out the LM/Neanderthal component and then a transfusion even more so? Could a goal of blood thinners be to weaken hybrid genetics in the population?
A blood thinner is an anticoagulant; it does not affect genetics. They have become popular in medicine because a lot of the junk they put in food cause blood to coagulate too much.
maeghan wrote:My question is ... Who are the direct descendants of the gods? What is the other option for the hybrids?
The "nobility" or "royality." I believe an extensive genealogy of them is kept in London, England, so they can verify claims to royal descent.

The option for hybrids is to become homo sapiens ethicus, as a conscious choice and act of free will.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Ilkka wrote: What kind of music you make/play? You wouldnt happen to be a DJ would you?
To be general, indie rock. I"m not a DJ.
daniel wrote: The option for hybrids is to become homo sapiens ethicus, as a conscious choice and act of free will.
I feel like an idiot, I knew that. My head hasn't been right all week.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Lotus
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Lotus » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:18 am

Thank you daniel.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:46 am

maeghan wrote:
daniel wrote: The option for hybrids is to become homo sapiens ethicus, as a conscious choice and act of free will.
I feel like an idiot, I knew that. My head hasn't been right all week.

I've been living the ethical life ... homo sapien ethicus ... it's only been for the past few years though that i've been my own un-committed investigator. I wish life wasn't so painful. My parents coerced me into letting them adopt my daughter when i was vulnerable and now, they are keeping her from me. This is where my head has been. So I guess my emotions have kind of taken over sadly this week.

I'd like for my head to be clear again, it's like it's going through a vintage fuzz pedal.
DV016_Jpg_Large_151214.jpg
DV016_Jpg_Large_151214.jpg (82.36KiB)Viewed 12260 times
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel