Natural Teleportation

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

chiquetet
Muggle
Muggle
Natural Teleportation

Post by chiquetet » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi Daniel and all!

This is from EDsETs:
One of the psionic skills that does develop is jaunting (teleportation). But it has limited range and usefulness, as you can only go where you have already been, since localization is done by imagery. That skill does improve as you reach higher densities and are able to astral project first, then yank your body along behind you, like baggage in tow.
But couldn't you visit places with your astral body, via remote viewing and have the imagery that way?

Can you give any more insights as to what it takes technically and practically, how it can be done?

Thanks!
Chris

chiquetet
Muggle
Muggle

Re: Natural Teleportation

Post by chiquetet » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:36 am

Part of the reason why I ask is because I wanna help Inelia Benz find information, this is what she shared on her facebook-page:
Many of you know that I am presently researching natural teleportation (that does not use machines), and working toward a method that can be easily learned and taught. If you have any information, links, or know of someone who is able to fully teleport their physical body to another location, please get in touch.
You might have heard of Inelia, she became somewhat famous after her interview with Bill Ryan, who by the way commended you and your papers on his forum, Project Avalon.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:11 pm

chiquetet wrote:But couldn't you visit places with your astral body, via remote viewing and have the imagery that way?
That is basically what I was saying. Works just like the old Looking Glass. Things like photographs, though an accurate depiction, do not work because you cannot feel the "resonant frequency" of the place. That is why physical presence is normally required. Astral projection will work, providing it has that "feeling" component--not just visual.
chiquetet wrote:Can you give any more insights as to what it takes technically and practically, how it can be done?
The first step is "tuning your equipment." You have to know the feel of where you are. If you can recall a feeling and have the surrounding images appear in your mind, then you have the idea.

Pick a place away from electrical lines and equipment, and make sure you don't have anything electrical on you, including a digital watch or cell phone. You want it as close to nature as you can get. Magnetism will also cause difficulty. And no synthetic materials on you... cotton, leather and the like are OK... only "organic" stuff.

Once you get the feel of a location, shift your position slightly by a few feet, and observe internally how it changes. Before you attempt anything, you need to make sure you can ground yourself to where you are. (This was done even with the technological approach--you have to have your "dial home" coordinates before you do anything.)

If you can be blindfolded and brought to a place by a friend, and know EXACTLY where you are, then you've got the ground connection. Pick several locations that you can identify by "feeling" alone.

What you are trying to accomplish is to build a bridge between the irrational valuing systems of the conscious sensation (space) and the unconscious intuition (time). Before you try to cross a bridge, you better make sure you built a bridge! It links like this:

(external world) -> (sensation) -> (thinking) == (feeling) <- (intuition) <- (temporal landscape)

That's the path your bioenergy will have to follow. Jaunting is accomplished by temporal coincidence. You take two external coordinates, use this bridging system to connect to a common point on the temporal landscape.

First step is to map the external world across to the feeling side, which is what I just described. That can take some effort, and may require a meditative state until you "know" what you are looking for as the connection.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:20 pm

For those reading this forum thread and feeling like:

"Yeah but I'm not like that or I don't think I can do that".

Then don't worry, its very common to feel like you can't associate with something that might be very different or new. But the great news is that its probably going to be easier for you to learn (no joke!) than for someone that has a more comfortable "grip" on it intellectually. Why might it be easier for you? Well, we're used to living in the external world, we're used to thinking, we're not used to feeling in the sense that daniel talks about. People who "know" more are usually more inclined to rely on their intellectual understanding than on their "feeling". For some, having "knowledge" about something is a disadvantage. It limits their openness and sensitivity to explore another perspective - they're less open to the non-thinking stuff, because they're more "grounded" in the thinking stuff.

So you have an advantage! And its simpler than you think to get started :)

If I may suggest possible helpful guidelines to develop a beginner's guide for learning one part of daniel's explanation - the "feeling" part (which a lot of people might not know how to develop);

Keep this in mind
1. Let go of performance-pressure. Relax, be comfortable, this is enjoyable and pleasant. Make a point to feel comfortable with everything you do in exploring this.
2. Its all about learning to receive, learning to be, as opposed to trying to force or control or "act". Willpower is an important tool, and it will always be at the ready - but so is complete comfort with stillness and comfort in "letting go". This is easy, not hard. Simple, not complicated.
3. Assume nothing.

Basic Practice Phases
1. Sit or lie on things like beds, couches, benches, or the grass outside and just be still while on it. When being still, its easier to get into "receive" mode - most of us are always on "transmit" mode. Thinking, planning, reflecting - that's your mind transmitting thoughts the whole time. When still, then thoughts and feelings can be picked up of things and beings around you. Just feel out small things. Pick up objects. Close your eyes. Listen with your heart to it. Observe your thoughts or pictures in your head, observe any feelings, any sensations that might come up. You will be surprised to find that thoughts come to you that is a different style to how you normally think - or your body feels slightly different. You might get a sense of awareness of a place (like the couch you're sitting on) or an object (e.g. the mug you are holding) that you can't distinguish - but you sense there's something there "to be felt", you just can't "feel it yet". That's perfect! That's great progress when you start getting that sense. Just keep doing that, "send out your feelers" - while paying attention to your thoughts, your body, your 'feelings'. Just be aware in an attentive state - whether you get anything or not. Keep practising until you feel ready to try out more :)

2. When you feel ready to try out more, you could "send out your feelers" to a place or object around you and imagine what it would sound like if it could talk. Would it speak with an accent? Would it have a squeeky voice? What personality does it have? Describe it, write it down, feel it out. You might think its your imagination, but trust yourself - its not just your imagination. You are picking up its colors, flavors, scents, etc. - you are using your non-corporeal senses to "check it out" - and by so doing you are exercising those senses. Upping your sensitivity. From here on with a little practice you could soon develop very detailed descriptions of places or objects - even though it seems nonsensical - its not. Its just an expression of how some of your 'other senses' are perceiving it. Keep practising this until you feel ready for the third step.

3. Now, you might be ready for the next one. BECOME the place, or the object. Become one with it in your thinking and your feeling and in your being - not in an act or "trying to observe" mode. No, this is different. This is "becoming" the object or place. Viewing things from its perspective. Experiencing reality through its existence. See, feel, hear through it's senses, not through your own senses. Be it. What is it like BEING this place? If it is a park, does it feel like a lot of energy courses through it because of many people going through it all day? Or does it feel like a still lake that is so relaxed it just sinks and seeps into the earth in complete restful and blissful surrender?

Now you're getting into "locking" onto things. The above might even be applied with telekinesis since its really just learning how to "lock onto the 3D Time coordinates" of whatever you want to in 3D space.

Edit 11 Dec: I'm not implying this is all you'll need to accomplish what daniel describes. This is one way of starting to get in touch with non-physical senses. The actual work required to "know what you're looking for" is an entirely different thing. This just gives u some tools to get started.

Extra Notes for beginners
1. Remember you can always ask about your experiences - no matter how strange.
2. If you have had experiences with external influences or beings that interact with you in an unpleasant way in any of your "non-physical" experiences in the past, the above might make you more sensitive to it - but will also teach you more confidence and ability to control and focus your attention. Remember - just like in physical 3D space, there's the good, the bad, and the ugly in 3D time / astral places. Learn and use appropriate "mental" protection, just like you would wear safety gear when going into a construction site. Most people reading this will know what I talk about, but if you don't, ask about it if you feel you need it.
3. Don't become dependent on 2nd-hand information, but feel free to use it for reference to get your bearings quicker. Others - whether human or whatever, can only share their perspective. Only you can discover for yourself what really "is". Apply wisdom that seems useful, but don't take things others say as alpha and omega absolutist doctrine even if you respect them.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:56 pm

I would also appreciate any feedback with regards to the above - how or if it helped in any way.

We are all different and it would be great if others could share their approaches that might be different and works for them.

A friend and I did an experiment in telepathy. I would focus and intensify my thoughts on a color, and she would 'feel' what it is and tell me after a few seconds of silence. We would do 10 attempts each at a time and miss maybe 1 in 10. Its very simple but works really great as a simple exercise in 'feeling' things in the sense of becoming aware of them through other means than using physical senses. The use of such easily developed sensitivity is broad - you could sense someone's emotion and align yourself in an appropriate way to interact with them or support them, or if you have natural 'healer' instincts, could intercede in prayer for a specific issue you might identify that's causing them difficulty - even without them knowing you see or sense the stuff or that you're doing anything to serve/help/support them.

Of course, the way the universe actually works, could have nothing to do with my approaches - they are merely easy-to-use and easy-to-understand exercises to get some needed foundations before going into more 'advanced' stuff or using it in practical ways like i just mentioned.

A warning to anyone reading this stuff and having any desire to use it for self-serving purposes: just remember what goes around, comes around. Harm others and you will not get away with it. There are rules and there are enforcers of rules - and they have many years more experience than you do. Rather make effort to meet them while being on their good side than make effort to get yourself in trouble with them. Its never worth it.

fishing4aliving
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by fishing4aliving » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Thanks infinity for the 'smaller' first step suggestion. Will give it a go and report our results from this evening gathering.