The Gypsies / LM's

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: The Gypsies / LM's

Post by Ilkka » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:01 pm

The Romani people in Finland is usually pretty aggressive bunch, however there are those who aren't criminals. They used to be more nice many years ago like 1980s and beyond, but since have changed to more aggressive minorities, maybe because the lack of jobs available and their young ones aren't so keen to go to be educated, for some reason.... I think you know that reason, and that pisses the rest of the "slaves" off and that makes them the enemy to the public and criminals. Gotta earn money somehow, so many of them chooses to do it in sort of "illegal" limits. I want to point out though that this doesnt mean that they are all "bad", but its hard to tell the difference because they are minority in this country like immigrants from another countries aswell. I tend not to judge them though, atleast not anymore.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:27 am

daniel wrote:people with predominant Gypsy genetics, won't have that pineal problem.
I'm interested how could others correct this pineal gland problem for it to work out as intented? With a retrovirus or just meditation for chi to repair it, perhaps?

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:06 am

There are a few ways to deal with such issues (or related ones like other blockages, alternations, or curses). This kind of topic is broad and deep. It gets very advanced very quickly as there is a lot of interconnected things playing a role.

The basic starting point is to get awareness of what goes on in your mind - especially your subconscious one. Find everything that can make you receptive to anything bad coming your way. I really do mean this is a broad sense but you have to think of specific examples to make it workable. Fear, anger, and projections all open you up to ways to manipulate or affect you from an external source. You have to deal with these things and it takes skill, courage, and a lot of discipline. Knowledge is essential - if you don't know what you're doing, you might be completely ineffective at closing up these 'holes' where bad stuff can come in and influence you, cause blockages, etc. Whether physically, emotionally, spiritually, or whatever.

The body, soul, and spirit has gateways. You have to gain an understanding of the gateways. A city is controlled by its gates. You don't need to control every building or every road. You just control the bridges, chokepoints, and other strategic vantage points. These are the gates of the modern day (back in old times they literally had iron gates where customs, trade, law enforcement, warfare, etc. was all focussed around). You then start at the inmost gate (no english word can describe this gate. Its related to your deepest sense of existence and connection to source/universe/everything and its a powerplant of love and energy. It gets shut down by fear, rejection, bitterness and unforgiveness. It can take years to deal with this one gate), move out to your spirit's gates from there (hard to describe these gates as well) and work your way outward toward your soul's gates (much easier to relate to, e.g. feelings and emotions, reason/logic faculty, willpower) then your body's gates (of which your 5 senses are the primary ones). Some would say when it comes to the body, the glands are super important because of their connection to the non-physical body(s), but these are organs, not gates. They ARE super important, but they are for a different purpose than what I'm talking about.

When you've dealt with the gateways and you start taking care of them (and first you need control of them before you can do that), then only can you "start" your journey towards other stuff. Be careful of your intentions when doing any of this stuff, and be careful of any assumptions. The movie Inception can give you some good reference points on some principles you need to understand, but its impossible to even create a reference framework in a single post. These are just starting points and a general direction for you to work in.

In the end, what you want, is NOT to simply unlock abilities or senses. You want to be able to USE them. In order to accomplish that, there's no shortcut. There are easier ways and harder ways yes, but there aren't "cheats". You HAVE to do the personal work. People that try to "cheat" and access things they're not ready for, end up insane, dead, or much much worse. They can end up non-existent. You don't want to access power or abilities you can't control (for lack of ability due to not having done the personal work necessary to even know "where the controls are"). Its dangerous and you can be tricked into becoming a pawn for something else at best, or lose your existence at worst.

I hope I wasn't too vague. But if you're serious in your pursuit, the above will be a good enough starting point and you will receive guidance step by step on how to make things happen if you are truly and single-mindedly focussed on your goal with sincere intentions.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:47 am

Thanks for the info Infinity.

I "try" to implement this info to my currently existing one although your info seems to be similar to mine. I wrote "try" as such because of Yoda "there is no try, do or do not" :D

Any other info is also welcoming. I wanna hear more possible variations however "absurd" it might sound even.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:46 am

infinity wrote:The body, soul, and spirit has gateways. You have to gain an understanding of the gateways. A city is controlled by its gates. You don't need to control every building or every road. You just control the bridges, chokepoints, and other strategic vantage points.
The difficulty I have with that concept is that you are "declaring war" on your own psyche, the path of rivalry, just like the governments are now doing to the people--restricting access, travel, etc.--controlling the "choke points" so things cannot flow naturally.

The path of rapport (similar to chi kung) is to eliminate the gateways, remove the chokepoints and obstructions, and allow the "traffic" (bioenergy) to flow the way it WANTS to flow--you assist the intelligent bioenergy of the various complexes of the psyche to get their job done faster and more efficiently, then those complexes have the time to help you out, as well. It is a positive feedback loop. This is what many of the old sages refer to about "letting go of control/ego."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:49 pm

daniel wrote:The path of rapport (similar to chi kung) is to eliminate the gateways, remove the chokepoints and obstructions, and allow the "traffic" (bioenergy) to flow the way it WANTS to flow--you assist the intelligent bioenergy of the various complexes of the psyche to get their job done faster and more efficiently, then those complexes have the time to help you out, as well. It is a positive feedback loop. This is what many of the old sages refer to about "letting go of control/ego."
Any meditation on this kind of practice in somewhere or techniques for share or sites to link?
Also have you practiced this kind of method?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Ilkka wrote:Any meditation on this kind of practice in somewhere or techniques for share or sites to link?
Also have you practiced this kind of method?
LoneBear's answer to deepfsh over on Antiquatis would be the same thing I would suggest.

Active imagination to deal with nonlocal energy
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:49 pm

One more thing. :) I think maeghan posted the video about the World's 10 Humans With Real Superpowers. Isao Machii remembered me on Goemon, the samurai man from Lupin III!
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Thank you for that link, daniel.
There's some wonderful gems in the Chi Kung video in that thread.
I'm supposed to be a Buddhist (that's what my passport states) but it's only in name.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Two or three years ago I had a dream, in which my ex-sensei confirmed me that we are descendants of other-worldly beings and than he handed me the book The Sacred Mushroom: Key to the Door of Eternity. I've never read it, has someone else maybe? Is it worth it? I don't use drugs. :lol:
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket