The Gypsies / LM's

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
The Gypsies / LM's

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:39 pm

I thought we should start a topic on the Gypsies since we don't have one yet. Along with the highly recommended The Case for the UFO - Varo Edition by Morris K. Jessup (PDF here - http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Varo-Jessup.PdF) I found this article on Bibliotecapleyades which is worth sharing and also ties in one of my favourite subjects, the Hollow Earth and Agartha:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... ces02b.htm
from BulingtonNews Website

"Buddhist traditions state that Agharta was first colonized many thousands of years ago when a holy man led a tribe which disappeared underground.

The gypsies are supposed to come from Agharta, which explains their restlessness on the Earth's surface and their continual travels to regain their lost home. This reminds one of Noah, who was really an Atlantean, who saved a worthy group prior to the coming of the flood that submerged Atlantis.

It is believed that he brought his group to the high plateau of Brazil where they settled in subterranean cities, connected with the surface by tunnels, in order to escape from poisoning by the radioactive fallout produced by the nuclear war the Atlanteans fought, which brought on the flood that submerged their continent.

And another story goes...

"When the Olets destroyed Lhasa, one of their detachments in the southwestern mountains penetrated to the outskirts of Agharti. Here they learned some of the lesser mysterious sciences and brought them to the surface of our earth.

This is why the Olets and Kalmucks are artful sorcerers and prophets. Also from the eastern country some tribes of black people penetrated to Agharti and lived there many centuries.

Afterwards they were thrust out from the kingdom and returned to the earth, bringing with them the mystery of predictions according to cards, grasses and the lines of the palm. They are the Gypsies...

Somewhere in the north of Asia a tribe exists which is now dying and which came from the cave of Agharti, skilled in calling back the spirits of the dead as they float through the air.”

“In Agharti the learned Pandits write on tablets of stone all the science of our planet and of the other worlds. The Chinese learned Buddhists know this. Their science is the highest and purest.

Every century one hundred sages of China collect in a secret place on the shores of the sea, where from its depths come out one hundred eternally-living tortoises. On their shells the Chinese write all the developments of the divine science of the century.”

The tortoises live more than three thousand years without food and air and this is the reason why all the columns of the blue Temple of Heaven were set on live tortoises to preserve the wood from decay.

“Several times the Pontiffs of Lhasa and Urga have sent envoys to the King of the World,” said the Lama librarian, “but they could not find him. Only a certain Tibetan leader after a battle with the Olets found the cave with the inscription:

‘This is the gate to Agharti.’

From the cave a fine appearing man came forth, presented him with a gold tablet bearing the mysterious signs and said:

“’The King of the World will appear before all people when the time shall have arrived for him to lead all the good people of the world against all the bad; but this time has not yet come.

The most evil among mankind have not yet been born"
Very interesting, especially the start and end and it backs up a lot of the information on this forum and elsewhere:

"Buddhist traditions state that Agharta was first colonized many thousands of years ago when a holy man led a tribe which disappeared underground.

The gypsies are supposed to come from Agharta, which explains their restlessness on the Earth's surface and their continual travels to regain their lost home. This reminds one of Noah, who was really an Atlantean, who saved a worthy group prior to the coming of the flood that submerged Atlantis.

It is believed that he brought his group to the high plateau of Brazil where they settled in subterranean cities, connected with the surface by tunnels, in order to escape from poisoning by the radioactive fallout produced by the nuclear war the Atlanteans fought, which brought on the flood that submerged their continent.

Top stuff, I think it's time to investigate the Gypsies some more to find more information like this. :)

An intriguing end to the article though...

“’The King of the World will appear before all people when the time shall have arrived for him to lead all the good people of the world against all the bad; but this time has not yet come.

The most evil among mankind have not yet been born"

I'm pretty sure the most evil among mankind are running things at the moment but is this a clue that we'll see a return of the Agarthan's/LM's to help us get rid of our SM enslavers? You never know...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: The Gypsies / LM's

Post by daniel » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Djchrismac wrote:"Buddhist traditions state that Agharta was first colonized many thousands of years ago when a holy man led a tribe which disappeared underground.
Mankind is SO species-centric... Agartha was founded many millennia BEFORE mankind was even created!
The Romani, plural of Roman... "from Aries" (ro-Mars). The Titans first colonized Mars... wanna guess who THEIR slave race was, that got stranded on Earth after the LM/SM war?

Noah was Annunaki-descended and also a giant, standing about 15 feet tall. (Read the Epic of Gilgamesh, examine the physical dimensions of the Ark, and compare to architecture...)
Yep, that Nobility loves its wars...
I'm pretty sure the most evil among mankind are running things at the moment but is this a clue that we'll see a return of the Agarthan's/LM's to help us get rid of our SM enslavers? You never know...
If you understand what it means to be a "peaceful explorer," then you DO know. You can't free a slave from voluntary servitude.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:52 pm

You can't free a slave from voluntary servitude.
Now THAT's a signature right there! May I? :mrgreen:
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:22 pm

daniel wrote:Mankind is SO species-centric... Agartha was founded many millennia BEFORE mankind was even created!
I actually had that first line cut out initially then added it in to show it was from a Buddhist writing (apparently).
daniel wrote:The Romani, plural of Roman... "from Aries" (ro-Mars). The Titans first colonized Mars... wanna guess who THEIR slave race was, that got stranded on Earth after the LM/SM war?

Noah was Annunaki-descended and also a giant, standing about 15 feet tall. (Read the Epic of Gilgamesh, examine the physical dimensions of the Ark, and compare to architecture...)
That would be the Nephilim then which is why we are left with giant monuments, stone circles etc. and they then rebelled against the Annunaki leading to the deluge to kill them off caused by Enlil?
daniel wrote:Actually, it's "all of the above." The SMs are a hostile bunch and are always looking for a fight. The Titans (An's parents and siblings) got into a fight with An's kids (the An-nunaki), and the Annunaki decided to claim Earth for themselves and boot the parents out. (The Annunaki are the AEsir of the Norse or Asura of the Vedas.) But Earth already had developed intelligent life--the LMs, from the Titan's first survey party. It was much like the European invasion of America, the local population welcomed the Annunaki visitors from another world, and those visitors went and took over everything and made a mess out of the place. That set the Annunaki at war with the LMs. And of course, the sons of the sons of An, the Nefilim giants, did the same rebel thing as their parents and tried to kick out the Annunaki, which led to the Deluge, when Enlil tried to wipe them off the face of Earth. It just never stops with the SMs.

From what I've learned from the LMs, the Annunaki retreated back to Mars, and both sides started hurling asteroids at each other, like stellar catapults. If you read the Varo annotations in Case for the UFO, that is the "great bombardment" that they refer to. Then something happened on Mars, and I'm not sure exactly what, but a major catastrophe that pretty much destroyed the atmosphere and laid the planet to waste, which forced the SMs to surrender to the LMs.
I had forgotten about this reply you had done on another post, things are starting to fall into place a little now. If you need help putting all of this info together in a history paper let me know as i think it would be very beneficial for us all, I know i'd love it!
daniel wrote:Yep, that Nobility loves its wars...
Yeah I found Gods of Eden very eye opening to see the extent of their influence in every major human conflict. :(
daniel wrote:If you understand what it means to be a "peaceful explorer," then you DO know. You can't free a slave from voluntary servitude.
I had forgotten that everything is backwards for a moment there, oops! I see it now.
Lozion wrote:Now THAT's a signature right there! May I? :mrgreen:
Haha do it!

So did the Gypsies just come from India like this website states?
http://libraryoftheancients.proboards.c ... rollTo=176

I have a feeling there's more to them than wiki and the general concensus would have us believe. Here's an interesting link to psychic powers:
(Gypsy Mythology in general.)
"Romani mythology is the myth, folklore, religion, traditions, and legends of the Romani people (also known as Gypsies). The Romanies are a nomadic culture which originated in India during the Middle Ages. They migrated widely, particularly to Europe. Some legends (particularly from non-Romani peoples) say that certain Romanies are said to have passive psychic powers such as, empathy, precognition, retrocognition, or psychometry. Other legends include the ability to levitate, travel through astral projection by way of meditation, invoke curses or blessings, conjure/channel spirits, and skill with illusion-casting."
Along with their alleged association with LM's (Jessup), from the quote above it seems they are to some degree at a point where we want to be with more developed psychic abilities and living free from any financial slavery system. What do you know of them Daniel? How do they fit into our jigsaw?
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
I had forgotten about this reply you had done on another post, things are starting to fall into place a little now. If you need help putting all of this info together in a history paper let me know as i think it would be very beneficial for us all, I know i'd love it!
I agree 100%! In the Anthropology series, it sort of skipped ahead. daniel informed that in the next paper, he plans to go back and fill in a lot of these really interesting historical tidbits!
daniel wrote from another thread:
They are the folks that build those huge, obsidian pyramids and cities in South America.
This is another fascinating historical tidbit that I feel everyone will be interested to hear more about!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Djchrismac wrote:That would be the Nephilim then which is why we are left with giant monuments, stone circles etc. and they then rebelled against the Annunaki leading to the deluge to kill them off caused by Enlil?
The Nefilim, being of Annunaki descent, tended to not be all that nice. Mythology is full of references to them--even the Bible and Apocrypha go into great deal about these men of giant stature. You can look up Anaq, Rephaims, Emim, Zamzummims, Jinn, Jotun, ... the list is quite long. They kind of "did their own thing," and if it wasn't for the big bath, would have probably wiped out humanity and would now be the dominant species on the planet. Though I do have to wonder if they would have done a better job with it...!
Djchrismac wrote:I had forgotten about this reply you had done on another post, things are starting to fall into place a little now. If you need help putting all of this info together in a history paper let me know as i think it would be very beneficial for us all, I know i'd love it!
I'm working on it now. It would be nice to have some help. If you can put aside New Age stuff and research mythology and legends, you can probably find some fascinating stuff. LoneBear has tons of info on the Cyclopeans, so pretty set there. Not a whole lot of info on the Titans, as only An hung around here... unless you want to track down some Gypsies and get them to tell you about their Ancient Masters?
Djchrismac wrote:So did the Gypsies just come from India like this website states?
http://libraryoftheancients.proboards.c ... rollTo=176
That's where they got stranded, when the SMs surrendered. But we're talking 12th-13th century or so, here.
Djchrismac wrote:Along with their alleged association with LM's (Jessup), from the quote above it seems they are to some degree at a point where we want to be with more developed psychic abilities and living free from any financial slavery system. What do you know of them Daniel? How do they fit into our jigsaw?
LoneBear talked to Shuvacon about 5 years ago, and got some good info. It is posted on the Antiquatis forum: Curses, Foiled Again!

Might want to start there.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:31 am

Aaron wrote:I agree 100%! In the Anthropology series, it sort of skipped ahead. daniel informed that in the next paper, he plans to go back and fill in a lot of these really interesting historical tidbits!
I'm dying to know more but while waiting i've been reading up on a lot of related subjects, which I suspect is another ploy from Daniel to force us to investigate things ourselves! :)
daniel wrote:The Nefilim, being of Annunaki descent, tended to not be all that nice. Mythology is full of references to them--even the Bible and Apocrypha go into great deal about these men of giant stature. You can look up Anaq, Rephaims, Emim, Zamzummims, Jinn, Jotun, ... the list is quite long. They kind of "did their own thing," and if it wasn't for the big bath, would have probably wiped out humanity and would now be the dominant species on the planet. Though I do have to wonder if they would have done a better job with it...!
Thanks that's some interesting names to look into further. So I take it the Gypsy slaves having all these powers is what led to us being genetically engineered to fuse out our pineal gland during puberty to take away our potential abilities! Makes sense, from their perspective.
daniel wrote:I'm working on it now. It would be nice to have some help. If you can put aside New Age stuff and research mythology and legends, you can probably find some fascinating stuff. LoneBear has tons of info on the Cyclopeans, so pretty set there. Not a whole lot of info on the Titans, as only An hung around here... unless you want to track down some Gypsies and get them to tell you about their Ancient Masters?
Brilliant, i've already downloaded and converted loads of Gypsy and Fairy Folk Tales and Mythology books from the sacred texts website and converted them into PDF's to see what I can find. I'll begin looking into the Titans some more too and see what I can find...
daniel wrote:That's where they got stranded, when the SMs surrendered. But we're talking 12th-13th century or so, here.
Ah I wasn't sure if they had been based there initially although there is very little I could find on their true origins but that figures. They are one of the most persecuted races of human on the planet going back a long time, a case of the new slaves not liking the old ones?
daniel wrote:LoneBear talked to Shuvacon about 5 years ago, and got some good info. It is posted on the Antiquatis forum: Curses, Foiled Again!

Might want to start there.
Fascinating, since learning more about the true history of the Romani i've been thinking of how I could do something like Bruce did and sit and have a proper chat with one of them. Watch this time/space...! ;)

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:59 am

Fascinating, since learning more about the true history of the Romani i've been thinking of how I could do something like Bruce did and sit and have a proper chat with one of them. Watch this time/space...! ;)
Very interesting. The Romani have long been stigmatized and victims of the various genocides of recent history. Armenia, Nazi Germany, Assyrians, etc.

DJChrismac, not being a member of antiquatis I can't read the thread. Can you summarize? Also, Please keep us posted on your research...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Thanks that's some interesting names to look into further. So I take it the Gypsy slaves having all these powers is what led to us being genetically engineered to fuse out our pineal gland during puberty to take away our potential abilities! Makes sense, from their perspective.
Correct. Plus the corollary... people with predominant Gypsy genetics, won't have that pineal problem.
Djchrismac wrote:Brilliant, i've already downloaded and converted loads of Gypsy and Fairy Folk Tales and Mythology books from the sacred texts website and converted them into PDF's to see what I can find. I'll begin looking into the Titans some more too and see what I can find...
The key to understanding many of these peoples, LMs, Gypsies, etc., is to be able to understand "our world" from their mindset. If you look at SciFi, humans always want everyone to conform to their systems--they seldom "adapt" to other civilizations. I think it was said best on an old Tom Baker Doctor Who, talking to Tegan in Logopolis... "you cannot apply human standards to non-human cultures!"
Djchrismac wrote:Ah I wasn't sure if they had been based there initially although there is very little I could find on their true origins but that figures. They are one of the most persecuted races of human on the planet going back a long time, a case of the new slaves not liking the old ones?
Well, given they were sent here by the Titans/Martians to "kick human ass," can you blame humanity? Then their gods abandoned them and they got stuck here. And they could not reincarnate back on Mars because of that little issue of "missing atmosphere" that made 3rd density life impossible.
Djchrismac wrote:Fascinating, since learning more about the true history of the Romani i've been thinking of how I could do something like Bruce did and sit and have a proper chat with one of them. Watch this time/space...! ;)
Something Bruce has always said is that "the Universe is always willing to help." And it usually does--if you listen and act on "information received." And it can do it quite metaphysically, when the need arises. If you've ever gone on a camping trip with him, that's the first thing he'll teach you--how to listen to Nature, because that's what the Universe talks through.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Lozion wrote:Very interesting. The Romani have long been stigmatized and victims of the various genocides of recent history. Armenia, Nazi Germany, Assyrians, etc.

DJChrismac, not being a member of antiquatis I can't read the thread. Can you summarize? Also, Please keep us posted on your research...
I was quite surprised to see how many countries they had been in and how much they had been persecuted by everyone they encountered but just kind of assumed they had followed the migratory path from the middle east up to northern Europe along with most humans, thinking that they had just opted out of joining society/slavery which I quite admired.

In Scotland I always remember most places I have stayed in had a nearby "Tinker" (Scottish slang for Gypsy) community and if you lived in a country village they were often the "Carnies" who would come round for a few weeks each year and park their shows, trucks, coconut shys, merry-go-rounds etc. in the local park. On checking there i'm actually surprised there isn't a link between Carnies and Tinkers/Gypsies! There certainly seemed to be in Scotland but then i've maybe just pieced that together from what I saw when I was a kid.

Learning about the Romani's true origins and how it fits in to the big picture we're building makes so much sense and is fascinating to uncover, along with almost everything else i've found out since joining this forum, learning about RS Theory and being wowed at the knowledge of Daniel, Bruce and everyone else. I just wish I could talk to more people about it, but I feel i'm way out there compared to everyone else, or maybe it's that they are all way in there...! ;)
daniel wrote:Something Bruce has always said is that "the Universe is always willing to help." And it usually does--if you listen and act on "information received." And it can do it quite metaphysically, when the need arises. If you've ever gone on a camping trip with him, that's the first thing he'll teach you--how to listen to Nature, because that's what the Universe talks through.
Maybe we should organize a Kheb camping trip one day so we can talk RS Theory and life over a campfire and see if any LM's will join us... :)

Anyway to summarize Bruce's post (why haven't you joined Antiquatis yet?!) I think his opening and closing sentences say it all...
That was one of the most interesting evenings I've had in decades. I went there expecting to meet the old snaggle-toothed queen of the Gypsies, and met an elderly lady who reminded me of my grandmother. A kind and gentle woman whom goes by the name of Moria. We had tea and cakes, very "European", and she asked me why I came to see her (I'm sure she already knew!)
Talking with Lady Moria was like spending an evening at Hogwarts! I had no idea that this level of knowledge was out there. The western, scientific world is really missing out!
:D
daniel wrote:The key to understanding many of these peoples, LMs, Gypsies, etc., is to be able to understand "our world" from their mindset. If you look at SciFi, humans always want everyone to conform to their systems--they seldom "adapt" to other civilizations. I think it was said best on an old Tom Baker Doctor Who, talking to Tegan in Logopolis... "you cannot apply human standards to non-human cultures!"
I think I have the tools to help me out here, i'm pretty empathic and good at seeing things from the viewpoint of others and I feel less Homo Sapiens Sapiens and more Homo Sapiens Ethicus every day. Most of the books on Gypsy and Fairy Folk Tales i've just downloaded are all from around the turn of the 20th century and the first one i've started (The Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries) already has a nice, logical and sensible feel to it but with a sense of adventure into the unknown to try and understand it, a bit like Etidorhpa!

I'm starting to appreciate how much we knew back then, hopefully i'll find some info on Titan's hidden away...