Question on Dimensions & Ascension

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

venom
Muggle
Muggle
Question on Dimensions & Ascension

Post by venom » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Daniel -- I have some questions for you regarding dimensions and our upcoming "ascension," as it is explained that we will be moving from 3-dimensional space to 3-dimensional time. I am having a very hard time trying to envision how exactly that would work and what 3D time would be like perceptually. I don't know if its possible to clarify on that with our limited awareness...but if you could I would greatly appreciate any attempts. Also, how does that tie in with the planet and our collective experience, or our "day-to-day," so to speak? Is everyone going to be off doing and creating their own experiences in the time periods they choose? I apologize if these questions sound juvenile...i'm trying my best to understand this stuff. Thanks for everything you have done!

admin

Re: Question on Dimensions & Ascension

Post by admin » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:01 pm

This is actually a good question and one that many of us share including myself. I am working with a designer to coalesce some ideas on how to graphically illustrate this and also get daniel's input as well. Hopefully we will come up with something that helps to assist in this area soon and insert into the papers.

daniel will probably also comment on this but he told me earlier today that he is busy with some family Thanksgiving preparations and may not be in much today.

But thanks for the great post!

Aaron

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:44 pm

venom wrote:explained that we will be moving from 3-dimensional space to 3-dimensional time.
Think of it this way: we will be growing from 3D space to include 3D time. Ascension comes with the growth of consciousness, so it expands into other dimensions.
venom wrote:I am having a very hard time trying to envision how exactly that would work and what 3D time would be like perceptionally.
Depends upon your point of observation. If you were to look into 3D time as you are now, everything would appear inside-out. Rudolf Steiner was able to look into this realm; perhaps his observations would be useful.

Now if you were to look at 3D time in a dream state, or deep meditation, it looks a lot like what you normally see and the 3D space would appear inside-out. Part of the ascension process is to merge these to states together as we expand our consciousness to include both sides.

People talk about "time changing" or "time going away." CLOCK time will change, because time--as a dimension--becomes conscious. Since most people are only aware of "clock time," it appears to "go away" and something new comes in. You've got the upper hand now, since you know that what is on the way in is access to 3D time, just as David Wilcock describes in his book.
venom wrote:Also, how does that tie in with the planet and our collective experience, or our "day-to-day," so to speak? Is everyone going to be off doing and creating their own experiences in the time periods they choose?
Causality doesn't change. Even if you are ascended and drop a rock in a gravitational field, it will still fall. History still exists; there is still a past and future. You will just see it differently than you do now.

If you look at the old Alchemist drawings, many times you'll see a blindfolded man walking around. He refers to the person that cannot see the Other Realm, the realm of 3D time. (Muggle in Harry Potter.) The Alchemist has learned to take the blindfold off and see what is around him.

We'll have to wait on Barney and Betty to see if they can come up with some better visuals!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

venom
Muggle
Muggle

Post by venom » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Thank you very much Daniel for your response! Your answers have helped my understanding a good bit. I'll have to look into the findings of Rudolf Steiner...sounds intriguing. And Barney...I am anxious to see what you guys are able to come up with. Thanks again!

thenativewanderer
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by thenativewanderer » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:43 am

ummmm yes that is a good one. for an alternative and possibly complimentary view i'll say this. we are able to include 3 dimensional time because the veils that currently exist in the mind/spirit complexes of 3rd density entities will be lifted in the ascension to the 4th density. the ascension to the 4th density is synonymous with the incusion of the 5th dimension this means from what i can gather in this is that it is a "new heaven and a new earth. 4th density beings still experience a space/time and can access time/space also but with the added dimension of the reciprocal.so in fourth density space/time you would have the three dimensions of space and two of time. thus being able to play with, speed up and slow down the passage of time, whilst in fourth density time/space you will be in three dimesnions of time, but not 'ticking' uncontrollably through space being able to fix positions in space. this may be used as a form of transport as time/space entry is faster than light, the slower you go in time/space the faster in space/time and what not. but of course the two realms will be quite close and interchangeable so one would be able to in essence have their 'foot in the door' of both realms. this is just my observation/conclusions and may be wrong. but it resonates for me. much will just be trial and error for those who do ascend :D

daniel
Professor
Professor

An Alchemical Picture

Post by daniel » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:32 pm

There is an old, Alchemical diagram that I always liked, showing the alchemist poking his head through the veil that separates the conventional, 3D reality with the Other Realm, which Wilcock and I call 3D time.

See attached diagram. Notice how the Other Realm is "layered" like parallel realities, also the wheels-within-wheels, indicating the rotational nature of the realm. The idea of 3D time has been around a LONG time, but was reserved to the witches and wizards.
Attachments
AlchemistSees3Dtime.gif
Alchemical Image showing the Two Realms
AlchemistSees3Dtime.gif (86.75KiB)Viewed 23189 times
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Camdoc
Muggle
Muggle

Re: An Alchemical Picture

Post by Camdoc » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:08 pm

daniel wrote:There is an old, Alchemical diagram that I always liked, showing the alchemist poking his head through the veil that separates the conventional, 3D reality with the Other Realm, which Wilcock and I call 3D time.

See attached diagram. Notice how the Other Realm is "layered" like parallel realities, also the wheels-within-wheels, indicating the rotational nature of the realm. The idea of 3D time has been around a LONG time, but was reserved to the witches and wizards.
This reminds me of experiences which I had in the past with Salvia Divinorum, or Diviner's Sage. This is an herb of the mint family, used by shamans in Oaxaca, Mexico. They use it by chewing the leaves, and it is absorbed thru the cheek into the blood. Westerners, however, have taken this mild herb and concentrated it 10x or 40x, then get it into their bloodstream quickly by smoking it. In my experience, you can inhale this "snuff" about one time before you are off on a rocket ride to another dimension. And this dimension has a definite rotary nature. I don't know where one goes, but it sure feels real, and there often is fear that you will not find the way back to this world, but of course you come back within 15 minutes without difficulty.

Question: I wonder if this is an experience of 3D temporal reality?

Thoughts, anyone?

Realized
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Realized » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:48 am

The idea of an "expansion of consciousness" is a misnomer. Consciousness never changes. It is and always has been eternal and ever-present.

People speak of my consciousness or your consciousness when actually the very same consciousness runs through and animates everything, yet is not a bounded part of anything. The misconception arises because we can only experience a reflection of consciousness through the mind. For those who who do not know that consciousness does not originate in the mind it really does seem self-evident that this is so. This is where an inquiry in meditation can be helpful. Quietly go to the stillness. Allow whatever thoughts may arise and simply notice that SOMETHING is aware of the thought(s). The more subtle and quiet the mind is, the easier this will be to see. This awareness of the thoughts as well as the awareness of every single thing, every moment of the day is consciousness. As the mind is wrestled from the noisy, egoic structure with this quiet awareness (and this can take years) it will naturally turn back to its source: YOU, Conscious Awareness. While transitioning over to this it does appear that consciousness is expanding, but this is only because it is now taking a more prominent place in the psyche. The balance tilts in favor of the truth of being: Awareness, and the egoic structure becomes fainter and fainter, but now becomes desperate to survive. It is cunning and will not go away quietly. Its tactics are too numerous and tricky to mention here, but it does take time for all this to work out.

This is why I have alot of trouble with the automatic, overnight ascension idea, but I also admit that something unknown to any of us could happen, something that could change the whole paradigm is indeed possible.

Phaze8888
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Phaze8888 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:11 pm

I think we are sort of watching the past trail off. We are a step behind. It takes time for light to reach our eyes, so its all slightly the past i would think. To me being in the now is being the source which is probably a sort of emptiness experience where the SELF is really unknowable ,but its still awesome. lol And then the timeline of events is jumping thru you from future to past, where you experience it all fully and yet it doesnt quite touch what you are...hence no attachment.

I'm guessing that when we gain these extra abilities we will be able to look in both directions and see the future approaching as well. Cuz memory seems to basically be seeing the past trail off very slowly by allowing to hang on to it.

Life now is a series of recollect recollect recollect.

Any ideas how long is this process will roughly take for a decent number of people to activate some of these abilities. I guess i gotta train harder. Seems like I should be having more spontaneous weird stuff happening by now. Makes me sad, that if its still so difficult , then we got a long time to wait, unless theres a quantum leap. Can't anybody look into the temporal landscape with some temporal binoculars and give us some clues. I helps me to get excited about these things. lol

tribs4u2
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tribs4u2 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 pm

:) Everyone is really Questioning how we are going to be with the Asencion but I want to know simply when the Big physical changes to our Earth happpen after the Sun? Surely this is an excellent marker to guess at a window of time! After all you can look at the Sun and measure changes. Can someone look at the Sun and say when the Big Earth changes happen? At this time WE all change. Thank you!